nyjetsfan is offline Junior Member

CVS claims no more 10cc bottles of trst being made???

Anyone else hear this?

"Test" sorry for the typo

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    I Just picked one up from CVS last week.

No never heard anything like that..

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never heard of that before. It's the most common size for Test so I doubt this to be true.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    One of the best things my family ever did is stop dealing with CVS and we now use a local, small pharmacy. I never was fed more BS and lies than I was by pharmacists that worked at CVS. It reached a head with meds my wife has got to take and catching 2 separate pharmacists in 2 separate lies as to why her meds werent ready and being told they couldnt be filled. Went to this small local pharmacy and within 30 mins she had her meds. I know it may be isolated incident but I have no trust for them and supect many other large pharmacy chains are prob the same. Before I just believed this test info Id ask around, make some calls.

buttslinger is offline Junior Member
    The CVS Caremark Mail order Plan I get my cheap Blue Cross meds through said they couldn't get it a while ago, so I ended up going to my local Rite Aid for a couple bucks extra.

You all make sense. I figured it was bullshit

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I also find that small/local pharmacies give you the personal attention one would desire, especially considering we're talking about you health here. It's not like we're dealing with a bad drive through experience here.

And you got your response, 10cc is not going anywhere as I just received mine with a 24hr turnaround yesterday

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let me guess, was it some non-pharmacist, fat-chick in a white lab coat that told you that crap? They definitely play games. It usually coincides with how busy they are. That's why I try and go at off hours when I do use them. However, when they decide to be douche bags, my usual response is; How about I get corporate on the line right now and have you explain your behavior to them? I can tell you, they change their tone in a hurry...

They also tend to say this crap when they're trying to pass the 1ml bottles on you. Dont fall for it! The arseholes punching in the script dont know the prescribing laws and then try and tell you; "We cant give you a 10ml bottle because we're not allowed to dispense more than 30 Days supply of a controlled drug substance". Google your State's dispensing laws for controlled drugs. Based on your State's Laws, many times your Doc can write "Code-F" on the script which allows them to dispense more than 30 Days worth of Test Cyp for TRT purposes...
    Last edited by APIs; 11-19-2014 at 01:15 PM.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never had an issue with CVS. Couldn't be more accomodating. You can get a coupon online at GoodRX and buy a 10mL bottle (outside of your health plan) for about $42 cash. And what APIs says is important, make sure "Code F" is written on your script.

j2048b is offline Associate Member
    If u can take ur script to a compounding pharmacy, they can make it there and its the same cost from my experience.... And u can get a 10ml, my insurance just sent me a letter stating i now need a pre authorization starting in 2015 in order to get my test.... Not sure what thats about but will have to have the doc now do a pre authorization thru the insurance first?

Thread Information