moscow is offline New Member

How is the best way to come off Nebido?

Hi,

Been on Nebido for 2 years new and absolutely love it.

I need to come off it for 2 reasons, the first one is fertility as I was completely shut down but now with some help from HGC I got it back to 19 million.. I added HGC to my protocol
    1 year ago. Before treatment I had 120 million healthy swimmers and got my wife pregnant relatively easy and had a kid but now my 19million isn't up to it.. I don't want to add HmG or anything else.

Second reason is high hematocrit due to the fact I didn't start donating blood until it was already too high and now I can't lower it as the standard every 8 weeks just stabilises it a bit and then it rises too high again... Next time I get back on Nebido when my wife gets pregnant I will start donating from the very start...

I had my last 4ml Nebido shot 14weeks ago and I am still taking HGC 300iu 3 times a week... I am thinking of running it for another 2 weeks and then go on to clomid for some time as I read its great for fertility and restarting my system..

Any ideas about when to start clomid and at what dose?

Any other ideas are welcome..

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I would continue the hcg , possibly even increase the dosage, and add the clomid. I'll leave dosage to someone else on that.

You could do that and remain on nebido. You should be very well capable at that point.

As for hematocrit, if it's still too high and you can't donate, ask your dr for a therapeutic draw. Explain to him that your blood counts are still high after donating and that after the draw, you'll continue to donate regularly so it doesn't happen again. He should oblige.

If you come off, you will not recover. And you will not even have the desire (possibly won't have the ability) to fornicate.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    I would continue the hcg , possibly even increase the dosage, and add the clomid. I'll leave dosage to someone else on that.

You could do that and remain on nebido. You should be very well capable at that point.

As for hematocrit, if it's still too high and you can't donate, ask your dr for a therapeutic draw. Explain to him that your blood counts are still high after donating and that after the draw, you'll continue to donate regularly so it doesn't happen again. He should oblige.

If you come off, you will not recover. And you will not even have the desire (possibly won't have the ability) to fornicate.
    How will that increase my fertility?
    Why do you think I won't recover? I have been on hcg for a year so my nuts should be fired up and ready to go...

Flier is offline Productive Member
    If I were you, I would come off HCG anytime now and start a regular 6 week PCT with clomid and Nolva (50/20 with a 2 week boost). See were it takes you. Impossible to predict.
    Just be ready for the normal moodswings during and after PCT as your levels balance out. Easy to handle when you know the reason for the blues.

Stop your shots, wait 2 weeks, get on a 4 week PCT with Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50. Stop your HCG shots you don't need them during PCT or when you're not cycling. Then you wait until you body recovers. Check your liver enzymes. Being on cycle for that long could be hard on your liver.

You've been on for 2 years. You've been shut down for 2 years. The chances of recovery are not good at all.

The clomid will increase fertility even on trt. The hcg will help as well.

Suggesting a standard pct is ridiculous. You were low when you started trt. best case scenario, you will return where you were before you started. But likely you will be lower after 2 years. Do whatever you want, but you can increase fertility without coming off trt. Why would you make yourself miserable when you could avoid it?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Stop your shots, wait 2 weeks, get on a 4 week PCT with Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50. Stop your HCG shots you don't need them during PCT or when you're not cycling. Then you wait until you body recovers. Check your liver enzymes. Being on cycle for that long could be hard on your liver.
    Not a cycle just a low dose of HRT . ..Does that mean it will be easier to come off?

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...-hrt-exit.html

I'll leave this here.

You obviously want to believe you can just stop taking your hrt, do a pct, and be back to normal. This can't be farther from the truth, but since you don't believe me have a read from one of our other members that tried after only a year of trt.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I'd personally take the fertility drugs and continue the nebido.

Thread Information