Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Machdiesel
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Cigna

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cigna

Well, thanks to Obama Care my business health plan of 7 years has been cancelled and I've had to switch from Oxford to a plan with Cigna. Does anyone here have Cigna and are any of your TRT costs being covered? Thanks in advance...

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    API, not answering your question because I do not know the answer, but I'm just curious, why is your plan being canceled??? Does it not have certain mandated provisions? Be curious to know what they are?
    I seem to remember "our" fearless leader telling us that if we like our employers current plan than we can keep it??? Hmmmm.....

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I have Cigna open access. 15$ copay for 10ml of test and I can get refills pretty early. Exemestane my doc prescribed 25mg pill a day,
    I pay 15$ a month copay. It's actually pretty good
    APIs likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    API, not answering your question because I do not know the answer, but I'm just curious, why is your plan being canceled??? Does it not have certain mandated provisions? Be curious to know what they are?
    I seem to remember "our" fearless leader telling us that if we like our employers current plan than we can keep it??? Hmmmm.....
    If you follow this simple rule you will never be surprised. How do you tell when Obama is lying? His lips are moving.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If you follow this simple rule you will never be surprised. How do you tell when Obama is lying? His lips are moving.
    Get used to it because the other morans don't plan on repealing it. You can't tell the difference anymore.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    [rant-on] I own a business & I've had the same small business health plan with Oxford for over 7 years. Due to new Obamacare laws, I must have at least one employee living in my State in order to continue qualifying for any small (affordable) business plans available in my State. My current employees live out of State so I was told in a letter from Oxford in October that I'm "no longer considered a small business entity" under Obamacare and must obtain Individual Coverage. I was paying about $500 a month for full coverage under my previous business plan. To obtain an individual plan, with the same coverage, the charges went up to $900.00 per month. For anyone who is math deficient, (i.e. liberal retards) that is an 80% increase in monthly costs just for switching to individual coverage. Where’s my “Affordable” in the Affordable Care Act? Can any of the liberals please explain this to me?

Sure, there were cheaper alternatives available from the on-line market system. However, to save anything significant, I would have had to choose from plans with $6,000 deductibles, increased co-pays & severely limited coverage compared to my previous plan. Fvck, what’s the point of even having insurance if you’re forced to pay a $6K deductible out-of-pocket from the get-go?

I ended up going with Cigna to save a little, but it's really not much. This crap is a death sentence for many small businesses today, not to mention anyone who may want to start their own business. Truthfully, if I had encountered $900/month for health coverage 7 years ago, I may not have started my business back then. It takes money to start a business & I can guarantee this cost (i.e. tax) is likely stopping a good many people from realizing their own dream of starting a business today.

This is what retard liberals don’t understand. You can’t continue to starve & over-tax the economic engine that drives this country to pay for social programs. Thank you. [rant-off]
    Last edited by APIs; 12-16-2014 at 12:00 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well just remember, it wasn't you who made yiu buisness successful, it was the government per Obama.

Sorry if im just opening old wounds.
    APIs and Beethoven like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well just remember, it wasn't you who made yiu buisness successful, it was the government per Obama.

Sorry if im just opening old wounds.
    Actually that's Elizabeth Warren's stance.

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    [rant-on] I own a business & I've had the same small business health plan with Oxford for over 7 years. Due to new Obamacare laws, I must have at least one employee living in my State in order to continue qualifying for any small (affordable) business plans available in my State. My current employees live out of State so I was told in a letter from Oxford in October that I'm "no longer considered a small business entity" under Obamacare and must obtain Individual Coverage. I was paying about $500 a month for full coverage under my previous business plan. To obtain an individual plan, with the same coverage, the charges went up to $900.00 per month. For anyone who is math deficient, (i.e. liberal retards) that is an 80% increase in monthly costs just for switching to individual coverage. Where’s my “Affordable” in the Affordable Care Act? Can any of the liberals please explain this to me?

Sure, there were cheaper alternatives available from the on-line market system. However, to save anything significant, I would have had to choose from plans with $6,000 deductibles, increased co-pays & severely limited coverage compared to my previous plan. Fvck, what’s the point of even having insurance if you’re forced to pay a $6K deductible out-of-pocket from the get-go?

I ended up going with Cigna to save a little, but it's really not much. This crap is a death sentence for many small businesses today, not to mention anyone who may want to start their own business. Truthfully, if I had encountered $900/month for health coverage 7 years ago, I may not have started my business back then. It takes money to start a business & I can guarantee this cost (i.e. tax) is likely stopping a good many people from realizing their own dream of starting a business today.

This is what retard liberals don’t understand. You can’t continue to starve & over-tax the economic engine that drives this country to pay for social programs. Thank you. [rant-off]
    The "affordable" in the ACA was never intended for you. You are the one as a result of your higher rates. Or "tax" as Judge Roberts deemed it that makes it affordable for all the others who don't pay jack for their coverage. Hey this president did get elected TWICE. What does that say about the voter? I think Gruber may have had a point.

Thread Information