Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Baxter35

Thread: Is this a good PCT? (Pic)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    suprarob is offline Associate Member

Is this a good PCT? (Pic)

Dr prescribed me this to rub on top my feet each morning. He said it's an effective way to lower Estro. Wondering if an one knows as I have just completed my first Trt blast.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pct creme.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	471.8 KB 
ID:	154786
    Last edited by suprarob; 01-11-2015 at 10:24 PM.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Are you going to a clinic?

No its a Dr. He is life extension and gen practitioner. He has a compound pharmacy directly across from his office that he sends me to for scripts.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suprarob View Post
    No its a Dr. He is life extension and gen practitioner. He has a compound pharmacy directly across from his office that he sends me to for scripts.
    I've read a lot of stuff, but don't have anything good to say about that.

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    PCT?

Progesterone will make you sleepy, so I would suggest taking it at night.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    No experience with that, but being on trt you don't need any pct. Just return to regular trt dose and you're good. Did you use an AI while on blast?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    No experience with that, but being on trt you don't need any pct. Just return to regular trt dose and you're good. Did you use an AI while on blast?
    ^^^ Just go right back to your protocol, assuming you were dialed in before the blast.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I am a bit confused. Are you sure you mean PCT? As was stated after blasting you would just resume your trt protocol, no need for a pct per se and that compound wouldnt be a pct anyway.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Op are you trying to come off or are you trying to lower estrogen and progesterone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Op are you trying to come off or are you trying to lower estrogen and progesterone?
    I was just asking do I need a pct. Dr keeps me on the creme daily while doing Trt and hcg 2x's week.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That seems like a lot of anostrozole, my doc gives me .25mg eod. This last appointment was the first time my blood work showed my e2 elevated enough for an AI. I think it was because of an otc pro hormone I took.

I have no idea about the progesterone, and I don't know near as much as most here. I'm learning, and from everything I have read says that's a a pretty high dose of anostrozole.

I made a thread asking about a pct after a blast, and everyone said just to resume trt protocol. If I wanted to try and see if my natural test would come back. Everyone said forget about the blast and just run a clomid, and nolva to try to get natural levels to return.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    That seems like a lot of anostrozole, my doc gives me .25mg eod. This last appointment was the first time my blood work showed my e2 elevated enough for an AI. I think it was because of an otc pro hormone I took.

I have no idea about the progesterone, and I don't know near as much as most here. I'm learning, and from everything I have read says that's a a pretty high dose of anostrozole.

I made a thread asking about a pct after a blast, and everyone said just to resume trt protocol. If I wanted to try and see if my natural test would come back. Everyone said forget about the blast and just run a clomid, and nolva to try to get natural levels to return.
    I wonder how much is too much. I mean it is a creme and not a pill so it would not be as bad I would suppose.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I've never even heard of a topical AI, but it would stand to reason that the amount actually absorbed into the body would be less than the equivalent oral dose. Have you been using it and do you have E2 blood work with it? That's the only way to know.
    suprarob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I've never even heard of a topical AI, but it would stand to reason that the amount actually absorbed into the body would be less than the equivalent oral dose. Have you been using it and do you have E2 blood work with it? That's the only way to know.
    Yeah Ive been on it for 2 years and E levels have always been good.

Thread Information