Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OingoBoingo

Thread: My chances of being fertile?

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

My chances of being fertile?

ok so ive been on trt for about 2 years now. i started with hcg and took it appropriately for about the first 3 months. then things with the wife went downhill so i stopped taking it because having kids was out of the question. my boys did atrophy.

i picked hcg back up around october of 2014 for the sole purpose of testicle aesthetics and for them to hang again. anyway, i was very laxidasical about because i still didnt want more kids and kinda liked the thought of being temporarily sterile. i made that bottle last well beyond the typical 30 day expiration limit on hcg.

so, currently my boys are still atrophied. what are the odds im capable of impregnating my wife? obviously i need a fertility test done but i still like hearing the opinions around here to get an idea. basically, the wife situation improved and she wants kids again and im still skeptical so im kind of being sneaky by not taking my hcg.

I've read a number of posts where guys have said that they were able to have kids while on a cycle. I don't know what % success you will have. It seems very possible that you could have children while on a cycle.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    TRT is not birth control.

hCG stimulates Testosterone not sperm production.

hMG stimulates sperm production.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I was on TRT for 8 years, and cycled more than 8 times during that time. While on test and tren I got my woman pregnant and everything turned out fine. You can definately get her pregnant in my opinion. And yes, my boys were tiny too! Ha ha.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    ok so ive been on trt for about 2 years now. i started with hcg and took it appropriately for about the first 3 months. then things with the wife went downhill so i stopped taking it because having kids was out of the question. my boys did atrophy.

i picked hcg back up around october of 2014 for the sole purpose of testicle aesthetics and for them to hang again. anyway, i was very laxidasical about because i still didnt want more kids and kinda liked the thought of being temporarily sterile. i made that bottle last well beyond the typical 30 day expiration limit on hcg.

so, currently my boys are still atrophied. what are the odds im capable of impregnating my wife? obviously i need a fertility test done but i still like hearing the opinions around here to get an idea. basically, the wife situation improved and she wants kids again and im still skeptical so im kind of being sneaky by not taking my hcg.
    Just donate/sample and get it tested and that will tell u for sure

Thread Information