Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Beethoven
  • 1 Post By ppwc1985

Thread: HGC Information !

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

HGC Information !

Just a little 1st hand research !

I have been told that HCG with TRT is benificial to some men for well being and just clear thinking in addition to the obvious , to prevent shrinkage , BUT

I was sick over Christmas and got behind on ording my supplements ? I went 3 mths without HCG and when I started back WOW ! I am not sure that it has the same effect on all men ? But the difference it makes in me @ 150 mcg per day is like night and day ?

I have a general better attitude ! I have better w/o's and even my desire to go to the gym is increase 4x's I am 55 and have aches and pians and I would even go so far as to say IMHO that from my experience that HCG helps with joint pain ? This may not be true in all men but if you are not using it ? I would say that with the HUGE benifits I have experienced anyone not using should seriously consider !

I have been on TRT for a little over 2 years and gained most of my knowledge from this forum ! The only things I state as a fact are things I have researched personally and are the results of my researchon a very up close and personal way

HCG all the ntime for me and it improves my quality of life on many fronts ! ! !

I welcome thoughts and opinions from more experienced members than myself ? I just share my 1st hand knowledge .

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-01-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    I can't say about joint pain or the like but it does help with libido and general mood for me, and of course it keeps the boys full.

Went 2.5 years on TRT without it but I am patiently awaiting my first order of HCG to arrive.
    I will let y'all know if I feel any changes.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper
    Just a little 1st hand research ! I have been told that HCG with TRT is benificial to some men for well being and just clear thinking in addition to the obvious , to prevent shrinkage , BUT I was sick over Christmas and got behind on ording my supplements ? I went 3 mths without HCG and when I started back WOW ! I am not sure that it has the same effect on all men ? But the difference it makes in me @ 150 mcg per day is like night and day ? I have a general better attitude ! I have better w/o's and even my desire to go to the gym is increase 4x's I am 55 and have aches and pians and I would even go so far as to say IMHO that from my experience that HCG helps with joint pain ? This may not be true in all men but if you are not using it ? I would say that with the HUGE benifits I have experienced anyone not using should seriously consider ! I have been on TRT for a little over 2 years and gained most of my knowledge from this forum ! The only things I state as a fact are things I have researched personally and are the results of my researchon a very up close and personal way HCG all the ntime for me and it improves my quality of life on many fronts ! ! ! I welcome thoughts and opinions from more experienced members than myself ? I just share my 1st hand knowledge .
    Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven
    I can't say about joint pain or the like but it does help with libido and general mood for me, and of course it keeps the boys full.
    All of this for me too, I had to go without for about 2 months and when I started back I couldn't believe the differences.

Blankinator is offline Junior Member
    I've gone nearly 2 years on TRT without HCG . Got my first Rx for it today. Am interested in experiencing these differences. Will report back here.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Just ran out an ordered some. Probably take ten days to get, should have done it sooner.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Other than the "twins" being full, imho I feel absolutely no difference rather I'm on or not. I feel cheated after listening to some......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankinator View Post
    I've gone nearly 2 years on TRT without HCG. Got my first Rx for it today. Am interested in experiencing these differences. Will report back here.

Just courious what it cost you at Pharmacy and if you get 10,000 iu's or 5000iu's and the cost? I have heard even a couple of hundred dollars even with insurance ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Other than the "twins" being full, imho I feel absolutely no difference rather I'm on or not. I feel cheated after listening to some......
    If I remember correctly a senior knowledgeable member of this forume said the same thing and as with all TRT Pacients all ppl are differet ! The fortunate ones gain a greater beninit form HCG than other ! Also are you sure of your source ? WHhat is the brand ?

kewe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post

Just courious what it cost you at Pharmacy and if you get 10,000 iu's or 5000iu's and the cost? I have heard even a couple of hundred dollars even with insurance ?
    Mine is about $42

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kewe View Post
    Mine is about $42
    What brand and how many iu's ? Is that after Insurance ?

Thread Information