Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703

    New bloods after Anavar shit on my liver

    My IFG-1 was below 140 after I had to switch peptide companies about 6 months. Switched again 2 months ago to another one and it seems to be working. Back up to 276, not bad but it was over 300.

    Also for whatever reason ive gone from 1100 total test and 26 free to 1423 and 30.74 and I have not changed protocol of 60 mg test cyp twice a week. This is the 2nd consecutive time test was high as i tested 8 weeks ago and it was high as well. I did add deca and now npp at 50 mg twice a week about 5 months ago. I did not think deca/npp increased test but maybe it does.

    Also No AI at all during this time.

    Obviously my liver was strained by the 20-30 mg anavar a day for almost 5 weeks. It made me feel like shit even at that low dose. If I try it again I'm adding live longer to NAC.

    New bloods after Anavar shit on my liver-blood-6-17-15.pngNew bloods after Anavar shit on my liver-blood6-17-15-2-.png

  2. #2
    PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    418
    I would not necessarily say anavar shit on your liver. Those values are not as bad as they look and are to be expected.

    Also the fluctuations in test levels could be the result of when you have your blood taken relative to when you inject.

  3. #3
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPlease? View Post
    I would not necessarily say anavar shit on your liver. Those values are not as bad as they look and are to be expected.

    Also the fluctuations in test levels could be the result of when you have your blood taken relative to when you inject.
    Nope injected tuesday morning blood drawn friday like normal.

  4. #4
    PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    Nope injected tuesday morning blood drawn friday like normal.
    Hmmm, When you were getting 1100 how long had you been on at that dose? Is it possible your getting slightly more than 120mg/week? Your deca or NPP should have zero effect on your testosterone level.

  5. #5
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPlease? View Post
    Hmmm, When you were getting 1100 how long had you been on at that dose? Is it possible your getting slightly more than 120mg/week? Your deca or NPP should have zero effect on your testosterone level.
    I had been between 1000-1100 every time however my e2 was elevated a bit. Then my e2 just normalized at about the 18-20 month with no ai. I'm at month 27 now. Could it be that my test is no longer converting to estrogen and thus increasing with the same test cyp dosage?

  6. #6
    PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    I had been between 1000-1100 every time however my e2 was elevated a bit. Then my e2 just normalized at about the 18-20 month with no ai. I'm at month 27 now. Could it be that my test is no longer converting to estrogen and thus increasing with the same test cyp dosage?
    Most likely. There are a few things that can effect aromatization, like body fat percentage and dosing frequency etc.

  7. #7
    APIs's Avatar
    APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Avoiding newbies @ gym...
    Posts
    1,322
    There's no rhyme or reason to this sometimes. I've tested above 1500 and as low as 875 on other draws with no variables being changed. I always try and have BW drawn on the 4th day after the last pin. I'd say your add-ons are helping to skew things also. At only 50 mgs twice a week you have to ask yourself if you're really seeing any benefit(s) or just a placebo effect? Besides, IMO no one can honestly say what crap those peptide compounds really have in them...

    PS others will agree that 20-30 mgs of Anavar is a pretty mild dose...

  8. #8
    ppwc1985's Avatar
    ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,928
    I know I had the problem when I usually run between 7-800 on 100 week, I took out 500 ml blood on Sunday and had blood test on Friday and I was almost 1000. I'm thinking it could have been me draining on Sunday. Had you given blood recently?

  9. #9
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    There's no rhyme or reason to this sometimes. I've tested above 1500 and as low as 875 on other draws with no variables being changed. I always try and have BW drawn on the 4th day after the last pin. I'd say your add-ons are helping to skew things also. At only 50 mgs twice a week you have to ask yourself if you're really seeing any benefit(s) or just a placebo effect? Besides, IMO no one can honestly say what crap those peptide compounds really have in them...

    PS others will agree that 20-30 mgs of Anavar is a pretty mild dose...
    Ive been very consistent on when i draw minus one time and it was one day early.

    The low dose definitely helps. Decca kicked in after 4 weeks and it was like magic, a bicep like tendon injury I had for 6 months gone. The peptides are another story but they did more than double my ifg-1 in 8 weeks

    And yes the Anavar is super low but man I guess I can't take orals.

  10. #10
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    I know I had the problem when I usually run between 7-800 on 100 week, I took out 500 ml blood on Sunday and had blood test on Friday and I was almost 1000. I'm thinking it could have been me draining on Sunday. Had you given blood recently?

    I had actually just given blood 4 days earlier, possibly the last one too. Could this really have anything to do with it?

  11. #11
    ppwc1985's Avatar
    ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1
    I had actually just given blood 4 days earlier, possibly the last one too. Could this really have anything to do with it?
    idk myself, but my iron was low and my test was high. Maybe someone else who would know would help out. But personally been on trt for going on three years and never been that high before. First time I gave blood in same week so that's what I'm thinking.

  12. #12
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    I'm curious what peptide you went with that impacted your IGF-1 so well?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #13
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I'm curious what peptide you went with that impacted your IGF-1 so well?
    I use ipam and cjc1295 no dac 3-4 times a day 100mcg each per shot.

  14. #14
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    BTW does anyone know what t4 and t3 tests i should actually be testing for? I'm not sure t4 , t3 uptake, and free thyroxine tells me enough. I'm supplementing with t3 and t4 for hypo but I'm not sure what my labs are telling me and ny doc is clueless.

  15. #15
    Bliggity is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25
    I've heard that legit Anavar is hard to come by from UGL's. Apparently most sold is actually Winstrol , so that may be why you're having issues as such a low dose.

  16. #16
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliggity View Post
    I've heard that legit Anavar is hard to come by from UGL's. Apparently most sold is actually Winstrol, so that may be why you're having issues as such a low dose.
    I had it tested and it tested as anavar , winstrol tests different. I just think orals are hard on me.

  17. #17
    Bliggity is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25
    How did you test it?

  18. #18
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliggity View Post
    How did you test it?
    lab max

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •