Hey guys, been a while since ive been in this section. Im in a dilemma, probably dont need to worry about it now so much but oh well, may aswell.

Anyway, ive been on TRT for quite some time, blast and cruising as this is my whole lifestyle for a very long time. I was originally on 250mg e10days until the help of kelkel and other i changed it and got bloods done to adjust, i felt the best on 125mgPW , used to do 250mg pw until i started feeling crappy even with my E2 dialed in with arimidex .25mg twice per week. Thanks to lovebytes with his help on telling me he has people he knows personally who feel crap later on being on a high test dose like 250mg and one they dropped it down to a proper trt dose feel better. Well same for me.

Anyway now my protocol is simple, 125mg PW during TRT and my cruises etc. Problem is my endo ended some point last year, i have access to blood work whenever i need so i keep an eye on my own work, anyways problem is script and stuff, endos in AUSTRALIA are a pain when it comes to TRT and most wont do it so you have to suffer, you have to test below 6nmol twice before even being looked at. Anyway im of to the USA for just under a month in November. Because i dont have scripts i am not risking bringing anything over at all, period. Will i be fine just pinning 250mg the morning i leave or do i need to source some TEST U? Drs here used to prescribe TRT at 250mg every 3 weeks or so lol. So im thinking ill be fine with doing that the morning i leave.

Thoughts?