Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beethoven

Thread: Tnx GoodRx

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member

Tnx GoodRx

To all the good people that contribute here in a positive light. I do not recall specifically who brought around the coupons for Tes on GoodRx but thank you.
    I recently dumped my clinic and now use my GP for treatment now that I feel I have more than a working knowledge on things.

My cost has been reduced significantly.
    10 ml 200 strength T was 180 dollars now 44 with GoodRx.

Anastrozole was 5 bucks per 1 mg pill now with my Rx card insurance 12 pills is 2.43.

Blood work was 300$ comprehensive and 175 mini 6 moths later. Now all covered with insignificant co-pay (20-30 bucks or so).

HcG , I could go overseas but will continue to use compounding farm.

For all that feel you are dialed in and know how to manage your TRT for the most part, it may be very worthwhile to approach your GP and ask him to manage things, PER YOUR DIRECTION OF COURSE!!!!!

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    To all the good people that contribute here in a positive light. I do not recall specifically who brought around the coupons for Tes on GoodRx but thank you.
    I recently dumped my clinic and now use my GP for treatment now that I feel I have more than a working knowledge on things.

My cost has been reduced significantly.
    10 ml 200 strength T was 180 dollars now 44 with GoodRx.

Anastrozole was 5 bucks per 1 mg pill now with my Rx card insurance 12 pills is 2.43.

Blood work was 300$ comprehensive and 175 mini 6 moths later. Now all covered with insignificant co-pay (20-30 bucks or so).

HcG , I could go overseas but will continue to use compounding farm.

For all that feel you are dialed in and know how to manage your TRT for the most part, it may be very worthwhile to approach your GP and ask him to manage things, PER YOUR DIRECTION OF COURSE!!!!!
    I think it was 2Sox that turned me on to it, but a lot of us use it. Glad to hear bullshark.

j2048b is offline Associate Member
    Yup just got my watson for $44

Damn i need to talk to my doc to get some anastrozole!

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Yup just got my watson for $44

Damn i need to talk to my doc to get some anastrozole!
    I actually get my anastrozol through my insurance very cheap.
    j2048b likes this.

Just picked er up, yeah Watson on top of it. Does anybody know, has Good been running these coupons long??? Still amazes me, what the clinic charged (180) I didn't even think was so bad but to get brand name for 44 bucks is unreal.
    I don't think I am missing anything but I have no use for the clinic now.....

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    how do you get these prices? can someone pm me some info

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99
    Just picked er up, yeah Watson on top of it. Does anybody know, has Good been running these coupons long??? Still amazes me, what the clinic charged (180) I didn't even think was so bad but to get brand name for 44 bucks is unreal. I don't think I am missing anything but I have no use for the clinic now.....
    Where are you getting the script from? I want to get rid of my clinic as well.

As I stated in post #1, I went to my GP and just told him what I was doing over the past 5 years. Really wasn't a big deal or anything. Everything I was doing was legit with proper supervision and I just asked him if he would oversee everything and most importantly NOT change anything. I have 5 years of BW to back everything up. He said "no problem, what do you need". WOW, had to restrain myself when he had the Rx pad in his hand and was liberally writing scripts. He even asked me how to spell anastrozole hahahaha.

To answer the ques above, Rx comes from my GP. The coupon is issued from "GoodRx". Just google it.

You can go to goodrx.com, fill out the info and it will give you the cheapest prices in your area for what ever med you're looking for. Print the coupon, take your script and go to wherever the cheapest pharmacy is. There is also a mobile app which I have on my phone. Easier for me, but once the pharmacy has done it once or twice you don't even need the coupon.

j2048b is offline Associate Member
    get the goodrx app for ur phone, u can research all the stuff for best prices within ur vicinity....

i need to find a doc willing to script me anastrozole, havent been able to find one in all the years ive been on trt without me paying out the ass anyways, i know of a doc in the nearby town but he wants a certain amount of money each visit, and crap like that... might have to give him a call!

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, GoodRX is the way to go.

Now if you want cheap, legit hCG and Aromasin , PM me for the site.

5000iu vial for about $18

30 pills of 25mg Aromasin/Exemestane for $35. I'd say that's pretty good.

Thread Information