yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Have a couple ?'s about stopping my cycle and trying TRT

I have been "on cycle" for about two weeks now (test e. and dbol ) and the gear I got wasnt really that great. I have decided to abort the cycle and start TRT until I find a better source. My last shot was Thursday, I have been using HCG 250IU twice a week. My prescribed dose is 100mg a week. I wasnt prescribed HCG but I have my own. My question is how do I go about doing this? Do I wait two weeks from my last cycle injection to start my TRT dose? How much HCG should I run? And if I stay on TRT until I find a good source and begin my planned cycle, what are the chances of me ever recovering after being shut down for that long? (probably looking at 3-4 months total) I will probably just go back on clomid HRT as I responded well to that numbers wise, but I didnt really feel any better.. but I like the idea of my balls working and having a better chance at having kids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I have been "on cycle" for about two weeks now (test e. and dbol) and the gear I got wasnt really that great. I have decided to abort the cycle and start TRT until I find a better source. My last shot was Thursday, I have been using HCG 250IU twice a week. My prescribed dose is 100mg a week. I wasnt prescribed HCG but I have my own. My question is how do I go about doing this? Do I wait two weeks from my last cycle injection to start my TRT dose? How much HCG should I run? And if I stay on TRT until I find a good source and begin my planned cycle, what are the chances of me ever recovering after being shut down for that long? (probably looking at 3-4 months total) I will probably just go back on clomid HRT as I responded well to that numbers wise, but I didnt really feel any better.. but I like the idea of my balls working and having a better chance at having kids.
    The shutdown is length dependent and compound dependent rather than dosage dependent...The longer the cycle takes the less chance of full recovery....I thought your test levels were already in the shitter? Why don't you just get on TRT and move on? Plenty of people have kids while on TRT....Just cruise until your ready for your next cycle and resort back to TRT dose after the cycle is done...You're treating some aspects like you're coming off and staying on at the same time which makes some of what you're saying condescending and conflicting...Not really that complicated

Nine91 is offline Junior Member
    How do you know your gear is bad after 2 weeks?

David... I would stay on test. but im only 26 years old and would really like to have kids and I feel I would greatly decrease my chances for having them if I stay on test. Plus, I feel like I would be just giving up on my balls and I dont think im ready for that lol I just wanted to run a TRT dose for a bit and see if I feel any different compared to the clomid. My numbers were good on clomid but I didnt feel any better.

Nine- Injections gave me terrible pip, swelling, knots, and redness... it maybe have been real but theres no way im going to deal with that lol.

Bump

I would just start your TRT dose of 100mg one week after your last UGL injection.

How much HCG should I run? And how long will it take for my levels to "normalize"? Need to have blood work done at some point for my appointment.

Thread Information