THINKBIG is offline Junior Member

Have a blast question. ...

I'm 45 and have been on TRT for 3 years, currently on 200 mg cyp and HCG and anastrozol. I usually use HCG a month on and a month off, tends to make my estrogen go up and feel kind of lethargic if I run it constantly.
    My blood work and my overall feeling on TRT has been great. When I started I was doing 50mg twice a week and after about a year or so gradually went up to 100 mg twice a week and feel great.
    My question is I would like to run a 3 or 4 month blast this winter to bulk a little, probably add 3-400 mg to my TRT dose. I'm currently 6'1 232lbs at about 13% bf.
    Question is do I just go back to my TRT dose after I come off the cycle? I will probably have to up my anastrozol a little during also. I can almost predict exactly what my estrogen is at just by getting a little acne on my shoulders, based on my blood work baseline was 19 and have been up around 33 before I start to see acne 1/2 a pill a week keeps me in the 20's range.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes after the blast just drop back to your trt dose and you will need to bump your ai during as well

Thread Information