cruzeiro is offline New Member

quick pick me up

Brief history. I have dealt with post finasteride syndrome for the last two years. Exhausted drs in Canada and sought Dr. Crisler in the States. He can't understand why I am not responding positively to therapy. Drs here want me to stop for 4 months and then try their approach.

Currently on 250iu of hcg eod. Biweekly shots of test cyp at 70 mgs. All my levels are within range except test which was a little over. Attribute that to the closeness of my shots. I give blood every two months. Tsh is a little on the low side.

Going to Brazil to see an endo who is willing to put me on clomid, hgh and a reduced amount of test. Ive gained weight that i cant lose along with most of the symptoms of low test. Low libido, poor mood, some ed etc

Question is what can I take now until February to lose weight. I dont need any muscle gains . I was thinking t3 and maybe proviron . I want to take them without skewing my bloodwork at that time. Thanks.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzeiro View Post
    Brief history. I have dealt with post finasteride syndrome for the last two years. Exhausted drs in Canada and sought Dr. Crisler in the States. He can't understand why I am not responding positively to therapy. Drs here want me to stop for 4 months and then try their approach.

Currently on 250iu of hcg eod. Biweekly shots of test cyp at 70 mgs. All my levels are within range except test which was a little over. Attribute that to the closeness of my shots. I give blood every two months. Tsh is a little on the low side.

Going to Brazil to see an endo who is willing to put me on clomid, hgh and a reduced amount of test. Ive gained weight that i cant lose along with most of the symptoms of low test. Low libido, poor mood, some ed etc

Question is what can I take now until February to lose weight. I dont need any muscle gains . I was thinking t3 and maybe proviron. I want to take them without skewing my bloodwork at that time. Thanks.
    To lose weight you have to get back to basics. Eat less than you burn and make it all protein and veges.
    post up bloodwork. Without it we are shooting in the dark.you could need an AI- but again- we are shooting in the dark.

need more info.

wellshii is offline Member
    IGf checks by chance?Hgh precription might be sought after as it has been good on hair as well. Its amazing how that stuff is legal .

cruzeiro is offline New Member
    Thanks for the response. Checked my igf when i started on test therapy. It was on the high end. Currently running cjc and ipamorelin for the last two months. No benefit at all yet. With my poor mood eating well is difficult at times. I did a 2200 calorie diet for over two weeks and didnt lose a single pound. Regardless of how little i eat which is more the case now or how much, I just dont budge. I normally walk around 190-195lbs with a moderate diet. I'm 215 righy now. This is frustrating as hell.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzeiro View Post
    Thanks for the response. Checked my igf when i started on test therapy. It was on the high end. Currently running cjc and ipamorelin for the last two months. No benefit at all yet. With my poor mood eating well is difficult at times. I did a 2200 calorie diet for over two weeks and didnt lose a single pound. Regardless of how little i eat which is more the case now or how much, I just dont budge. I normally walk around 190-195lbs with a moderate diet. I'm 215 righy now. This is frustrating as hell.
    We too get frustrated. Read my other post. Can't help you if you continue to eat like sh1t and don't post up blood work. Telling us your feelings and anecdotes won't help.we need facts and figures and honest responses. 2 weeks a diet is not a diet. Cut out carbs and post up your blood work.

Thread Information