Billegitimate is offline Junior Member

My steroid app for android

Take a look at the steroid plotter app buddy of mine and I made for Android. It's in the play store now, and is free. At some point we'll put a cost on it when we get to some features that will require more work on our part.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...HormonePlanner

It's not as intuitive as I'd like it yet, but it can give you a way to visualize how much of a given compound you're absorbing on a daily basis taking the half-lifes of the esters into account. It is useful in particular if you want to play with front-loading or reduced tapering.

An example of the latter is something some friends tried with good results. They ran 10 weeks of test cyp, and then used the plotter to calculate how they could transition from cyp to prop with identical amounts of T absorbed over the final two weeks. Took some experimentation, but once they calculated the dosages with the app, they transitioned to prop at the end. The advantage to the transition is the prop is absorbed much faster, so the amount of time they had to wait for PCT was reduced. If they had stuck with cyp there would have been a much slower decline of T levels before a PCT would have made sense.

Anyway, take a look and let me know if there are changes that would make it useful for you. We're just getting this started.

And if the mods feel this was inappropriate, move or delete as needed. I'm just really looking for feedback at this point, and I've been here long enough that I think you know I'm not just here for this.

Bill

Well crud. Meant to post in steroids not TRT.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Downloaded it. We would ask if you could put in a 3.5 days. I pin Tues pm and sat am to space out as evenly as possible. App looks good.

Moonjumper is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billegitimate View Post
    Well crud. Meant to post in steroids not TRT.
    Folks here might find relevance with it too so I wouldn't stress it much. Decent way to try to track levels in between draws.

Yeah, the 3.5 days is a pain...but it's doable. So what you can't think of it as is two recurring plans. You have a once weekly shot day 2 (Tuesday) and a once weekly shot day 6 (Saturday). We didn't put in times, but we may later.

Btw, that same approach would work for guys who pin m,w,f. They have 3 recurring plans, weekly on. Days 1,3,5.

Hope that makes sense.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billegitimate View Post
    Yeah, the 3.5 days is a pain...but it's doable. So what you can't think of it as is two recurring plans. You have a once weekly shot day 2 (Tuesday) and a once weekly shot day 6 (Saturday). We didn't put in times, but we may later.

Btw, that same approach would work for guys who pin m,w,f. They have 3 recurring plans, weekly on. Days 1,3,5.

Hope that makes sense.
    Yep tried that and it also works.good effort bill

Thread Information