I got my second blood test results today. I have been on test cyp 50mg a week injectable. Yes I only take .25 CC a week. I will post both results so that will help.

8/20/15:
Total Test 1160 High 250-1100
Free Test 207.5 In Range 46-224
DHEA 817 High 106-464
Estradiol 88 High Less than 39

1/28/16
Total Test 658 High 250-1100
Free Test 113.2 In Range 35-155
DHEA 603 High 106-464
Estradiol 75 High Less than 39

I need to figure out how my test level went from 1160 to 658. I took the cream for a few months then switched to the shots on around the first of July 2015. I was on it about six weeks before I was tested. I did miss one dose because the tube broke while injecting. The doctor said because the dose was so low that I may still produce some of my own. Either that is true or the results were off 500 points. The only difference between the two tests was I missed a dose the first time so I had about 15% less in my system. This time I did not miss a dose plus I upped it from 50 mg to about 55-60mg a week. Either I need to lower it slightly which would mean take it 3x a month since it's impossible to measure lower with the needle or increase it to 100 mg a week because my natural production is shut off now. Feedback please.

DHEA make sense. I was taking 200mg a day, then dropped it to 50mg a day. I will drop it to 25mg.

I took the standard Estradiol test. I was told to take the ultrasensitive which is for men. I wanted to get a comparison because after the last test I have been taking Arimadex .25 2X a week. Also taking Dim Detox 100mg a day. I will tell the doctor to order the ultrasensitive test because there is no way I can have high Estradiol (or is it E2?) at the test levels I am at. Not sure if I should raise the Dim to 200mg a day. Feedback please.

I go to Quest lab for the blood work. Overall I am very skeptical of blood results. My blood sugar was 94 in August and dropped to 81. Yes, I cleaned my diet up some and increased cardio, but dropping 13 points in five months? Also my cholesterol was 206 HDL 46 LDL 144. It dropped to 175. HDL 39 and LDL 139. The body weight and muscle mass is the same. HDL's should have went up because I eat more olive oil and do twice as much cardio.

I do feel pretty good, so I guess that is the most important thing. I want to get peak results with a little more muscle mass and make sure I don't have high estrogen. I am about ten pounds less than that picture of me when I was taking anavar .

I really appreciate all the help I get here.

Thanks,

Tony