Hi guys,
I'm 30 yo 5'9" 170lbs. I've been training hard and consistently for 10 years. I have always eaten healthy but for the past 5-6 years I've been extremely disciplined and smart with my diet. My problem is I haven't gotten the results I would expect from all of my efforts and I was also having some symptoms that I thought could be linked to low testosterone after I did some research. I got 3 blood tests (which were not full panel and I realized I should have asked for a better tests) here are my test results:

Test 1(November): total - 582 ng/dL; free - 6.7 pg/mL
Test 2 (December): total - 601 ng/dL; free - 19.6 pg/mL
Test 3 (January): total - 539 ng/dL; free - 13.3 pg/mL

Ranges: total: 348-1197; free: 9.3-26.5

I met with my primary Doctor and he said my levels were normal. I told him about some of my symptoms: how I feel very fatigued, have less of an interest in sex, gaining more body fat while at the same weight, not depressed but not able to enjoy life like I did before.

He told me he would put me on gel only. I asked arimidex and HCG and he said he doesn't prescribe that to his patients on TRT.

I guess my question is, would it be better for someone in my situation to try Augustine's suggested first cycle or to go on TRT from a doc who actually knows what he's talking about? Are my levels low enough to warrant TRT? Can you do TRT for awhile, get off and the do a cycle like the one suggested in the sticky?

Thanks for any help! I have an appointment with a doc at a rejuvenation clinic in a week and wanted to seek some wisdom on here before I sign my life away to TRT.