Bello Album is offline New Member

New member...looking for guidance and direction

Good afternoon, I'll keep this as short as possible...45 yr old, 6'1" 225 (not the 225 it used to be), could have a lot better diet, like to have an adult beverage, not looking to build a ton of mass, but would like to drop about 10-15 lbs and get some damn energy back in my life!

I have had a year long layoff with an elbow issue, looking to get back in asap. Had taken Androgel for a few years, but stopped (in 2014) because I really didn't notice a difference in when I was taking it and when I wasn't. Plus, it was costing me $415.00/month. A friend introduced me to Testosterone Propionate and I was happy w the results. After that, I took Testosterone Enanthate . Really didn't see the results I did on Propionate ...but, that could have been because of the elbow injury and I wasn't able to give it the same chance/effort I did with the Propionate.

Bottom line, I know basically zero about steroids and want feedback on what I could take as a long-term, safe alternative to Androgel. I'm not looking to put on a ton of mass or body build, but would like something that will increase mass while helping me drop a little weight. If this was too much info or I am in the wrong forum for this, I apologize...brand new to the site.

Would appreciate any and all feedback, gents! Thanks

Proximal is offline Banned
    Been doing TRT from a local clinic for 7 months now and have loved every minute of it. Great gains @ 57, everything is neat and simple for $200 per month. I only mention the cost to compare it to the $450 you were spending for the gel.

I knew very little at the onset, but learn something new almost every week here at this forum and am starting to feel more comfortable with my knowledge. The guys here are very informed & very helpful and there are a lot of educational threads to get you started as well.

Welcome.

Rozzyrat is offline New Member
    I've been on TRT since January. The results haven't been dramatic so far, but they are there. More energy, better libido, and strength gains while losing fat. A lot of the weight loss is diet related, but the fact that I've been able to continue to add muscle while while losing fat is the TRT.

For cost, the base treatment from my clinic is $350 for 10 weeks. That includes Test, hCG , Adex, pins, etc. I save a little money now by ordering my pins separately. There was a clinical fee to get set up. I got in for $199 on a special. I think the standard price is $399. This covers the first visits and any followups. Initial bloods were $199 and followup bloods are $128.

I'm luck because this doc is local, but there are some clinics out there (defy, for example) that will do web consults. My brother uses lowtestosterone.com. I think he pays $199/month, but this includes followup bloods.

Thread Information