Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Sermorelin

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    All I'm saying is that sermorelin was the first ghrh synthesized, it has a very small window of usage as its has a less than 5 minutes life. 2nd generation of ghrh, called mod grf 1-29, is basically sermorelin with some modification to have a longer life, it has a much more usefull life of 30 minutes. Both should not cost more than 30-40$ per month, at saturation dosage, and should be stacked with a ghrp, like ghrp-2 or ipamorelin. Im sorry, but IMO the effects you guys are feeling are placebo, a GH pulse needs to occur inside the ghrh window for it to be amplified, otherwise there are no benefits... and 5 minutes window, you need a lot of luck.
    Interesting.

I do realize I'm paying way too much, which is why I'm getting my peps elsewhere now.

I knew about the 5 min half life, but on just sermorelin alone my igf1 levels were above range. This surely has anabolic effects.

Since adding the iPam my carb consumption is insane. No placebo here man. I'm not even taking test. Just d3 which is keeping TT in the 600's and FT at 13.5

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member
    I'm on TRT and did a cycle of serm.ghrh 2 and 6 last year and was very happy with the results. My diet was utter shit and I drank damn near every night (albeit very moderatley) and i bigger and leaner at the end of month number 2

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Wish I knew where you guys were getting those cheap prices! I have a prescription from my HRT physician for omnitrope. 2 IU per day will cost me 2000 a month!! Im holding off and doing some research.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    What is sermorelin. Yeah I'm going to be that guy and ask.

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member
    a 30 day supply of the serm9ghrh 2 and 6 compound runs me $250 bucks a month at my clinic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information