bobtail is offline Associate Member

What does your total usually run on TRT?

Just curios what most of you guys test out to while on TRT.
    The doc had me running 320mg every 2 weeks (sucked!) and it usually ran about 1320 total test.
    I decide to go DIY and it's running around 1500 total test.
    Honestly, I feel great. My other blood work is so good the doc said I deserved a gold star. HDL, LDL, crit, everything in great range. And that was post cycle!
    More than anything I'm just curious where you guys like to keep your levels.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    When are you testing your T levels in relation to your T shot?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If we're just talking total T, on 100mg of cyp/week, and testing @ ~ 8:30 a.m. the morning of my shot, my last total T was around 661ng/dL on a scale of 348-1100 ng/dL. My next labs are around the beginning of Oct. and if the values hold, I will probably try splitting the dose up into 2 shots/week.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Proximal is offline Banned
    AG, just curious - is 100 mg/wk your choice, are you happy with 661 & are you able to progress steadily with that amount?

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    AG, just curious - is 100 mg/wk your choice, are you happy with 661 & are you able to progress steadily with that amount?
    I think I would prefer to be a bit higher, but need to check free T and E2 levels before I make a definite decision. Also, I have a clotting disorder (Factor V Leiden) and my hematocrit levels are very sensitive to any addition of test, so I have to balance out the 2 so that I stay safe (I have a not so great history of cardiac events).
    Progress is slower than I would like, but I'll take slower and hopefully safer than the alternative. I plan to keep lifting as long as I'm alive, so hard work and moderate hormone levels work for me.
    BTW, good question.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

LOL, also you know it is being a part of the HIT thread Marcus started. You WILL make progress. There may be adjustments to made from one individual to another, but you WILL make progress. Otherwise, off to the cellar you go.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    i pin 100 mg a week.....wednesday evening
    i did bw on a saturday, i was at 1150 total
    did bw the day of shot, and i was at 650 total.
    it is pharma grade...pfyzer....i should be betterto
    pin twice a week. but i can live with jabbing once a week,
    be a big adjustment twice a week...

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Thats about right. Rule of 10 comes through again.

100 x 10 = 1k peak

Half 6 days = 500

Not bad, not quite upper 1/3

Edit: You could move that to every 5 days I bet you would be real happy if you did.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 07-28-2016 at 11:14 PM.

Thread Information