Rellim is offline New Member

Using 100mg/week TRT as a part of my PCT

On cycle I do about 375mg/week pharm grade testosterone for 8 weeks. (while using arimidex .5mg as needed usually every 2nd day)
    Then after my week cycle I used 3 weeks to taper myself down to 100mg/week test, and still use the arimidex.

Im prescribed TRT and had my blood work done before I started a cycle, so my need for TRT is legit, my blood work for 2 separate exams was both low for test but not really low, just below the cut off to start TRT.

Is it common for people to use TRT during off cycle (with an AI) and therefore never be fully off testosterone altogether? Just doing from on cycles (in my case not super high doses of 375mgweek) and then doing ?100mg/week TRT? Is that something I can make work for the long term or will my testes eventually shrink up? Ive finished my first cycle and love the results and Ive been on TRT for about 4 weeks after the cycle.....I was on TRT about 3 months before my first cycle and probably had low test for years before doing my first blood work.

Do I need to stop TERT completely to save my testes? My test production was already low naturally.

I hope I made my situation clear, and can get some help. I fell I did a lot of reading but I'd like some feedback from you guys. Im prepared to do a lot more reading, so links would be appreciated too.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    If your on TRT there is no reason to stop.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    If you're worried about testicle shrinkage, look into some HCG . You also might think about dropping the AI when on low dose (100mg/week).

Thank you for the replies, it helped me understand and feel more confident in what Im doing. Its amazing after all the reading Ive done I stil had questions.

The AI Im using is Arimidex which I dont take daily but a few times a week is enough to make sure my nipples arent sensative or are at most I have sensative nipples is once every 14 days where I then take my AI a bit more often and Im fine.

I remember reading that arimidex is unique for an AI in that arimidex can help reduce or reverse tesicular atrophy. ( I have no atrophy but really would like to avoid it)

After my test cycle and Im now just on TRT should I use arimidex at all, or reduce arimidex or increase it?
    I dont use anything else aside from natural supplements like zinc. Should I pursue Hcg or something else or is arimidex alone enough on TRT? Im unsure the proper way to use arimidex after my test cycle and am now just on TRT 100mg/week. Thanks for any advice.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    I've not heard of Arimidex (anasrtozole) having any unique properties that would have a direct affect on the testicles. If you have information on this, please post. I'd be interested.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellim View Post
    Thank you for the replies, it helped me understand and feel more confident in what Im doing. Its amazing after all the reading Ive done I stil had questions.

The AI Im using is Arimidex which I dont take daily but a few times a week is enough to make sure my nipples arent sensative or are at most I have sensative nipples is once every 14 days where I then take my AI a bit more often and Im fine.

I remember reading that arimidex is unique for an AI in that arimidex can help reduce or reverse tesicular atrophy. ( I have no atrophy but really would like to avoid it)

After my test cycle and Im now just on TRT should I use arimidex at all, or reduce arimidex or increase it?
    I dont use anything else aside from natural supplements like zinc. Should I pursue Hcg or something else or is arimidex alone enough on TRT? Im unsure the proper way to use arimidex after my test cycle and am now just on TRT 100mg/week. Thanks for any advice.
    You really need blood work to check your E2 levels in order to determine how much AI is needed, if any at all is needed. Read the following link to get up go speed on relevant blood work. Make sure to note the sensitive assay is used for checking male E2 levels (I think some guys get the ultrasensitive assay).

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...physician.html

I've not heard of arimidex being used in any way to control testicular atrophy?
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-18-2016 at 01:38 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks guys, this forum has helped me do my first 2 cycles now and had no side effects worth mentioning aside from some acne which I always struggled with in my 20's.

I have had blood work done but I havent had any done since I finished my recent cycle. I did blood work before my first cycle ever wen I originally got diagnosed with low T and I did another blood work before my 2nd cycle after about 5 months since my first cycle and my T levels were low again but not as low as they were the first time. And for the 2nd blood work I was not on TRT at all for 2 months. So my natural T levels had increased, which I attribute to diet and exercise.

So thanks guys, and any extra info will be appreciated. Ive managed to learn everything I needed just from this site, so big time gratitude)

Thread Information