Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: HGH Site

Berty77 is offline New Member

HGH Site

Hi

Does anyone know if the site buyhgh dot co dot uk is legit or a scam?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Looks like bullshit stuff that supposedly increase your natural production such as testosterone boosters opposed to actual testosterone injection. At them prices compared to info injection ( which I think is the only real way of taking actual hgh) them prices area fraction of real pharm grade stuff I think. I'm no pro though and never checked before..just looks janky

That's what I thought. Can you get pharma grade gear online?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marsoc, I'm not sure if we looked at different parts of the site but the product I saw looked legit and the prices seemed right.

I still wouldn't trust a web site unless you know someone who has had success with it. Anyone can throw up legitimate pictures from the internet and put up a reasonable price point. Way too many scammers out there nowadays.

Thanks, that's what I thought so wanted to ask the forum if anyone had success from this site. Just appears too good to be true that you can just buy direct online

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berty77
    Thanks, that's what I thought so wanted to ask the forum if anyone had success from this site. Just appears too good to be true that you can just buy direct online
    Just be careful. If you get a PM about where to buy, its probably a scam.
    Livinlean likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Marsoc, I'm not sure if we looked at different parts of the site but the product I saw looked legit and the prices seemed right.

I still wouldn't trust a web site unless you know someone who has had success with it. Anyone can throw up legitimate pictures from the internet and put up a reasonable price point. Way too many scammers out there nowadays.
    I was Looking at like one item that was ranked by them as highly effective and cost like 60$ It was a pill that increase hgh production supposedly.and everything else was less effective it said. Figured it's all bullshit like nujenix test boost or whatever
    Livinlean likes this.

Thread Information