E5Charlie is offline Junior Member

Planning for 1st blast

Hi all, I'm 39 yo been on trt for a few years. My protocol is 100mg test cyp a week. This puts me tt 800-900 a few days after pin. I pin once a week. I don't take ai or hcg . My estro hovers around 30 at this dose. My current body fat is about 20%, down from 30%. My endo doesn't want to prescribe me an ai, so I'll have to source it myself. I go to a small town in Mexico every year and I can get anything I want at the pharmacy without a prescription. I can get an ai and even deca . I don't plan on starting my blast till about February '17 when I do my 6 mo blood work from my endo and I get my stuff from Mexico and can get my bf a little lower. My question is, would it be ok, as a 1st blast, to use low dose deca, about 300 mg a week? I know the majority here suggest test only, but I've also read that some suggest more than one compound for 1st cycle. My goal is to put on lbm with minimal fat gain, I know diet and cardio dependent. Also, what test dose is suggested for 1st blast? I have 45 ampoules Watson depo-test 1ml 200mg/ml, and I get four more every month. Was planning on doing 400-500mg a week pharm grade test.

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E5Charlie View Post
    Hi all, I'm 39 yo been on trt for a few years. My protocol is 100mg test cyp a week. This puts me tt 800-900 a few days after pin. I pin once a week. I don't take ai or hcg. My estro hovers around 30 at this dose. My current body fat is about 20%, down from 30%. My endo doesn't want to prescribe me an ai, so I'll have to source it myself. I go to a small town in Mexico every year and I can get anything I want at the pharmacy without a prescription. I can get an ai and even deca. I don't plan on starting my blast till about February '17 when I do my 6 mo blood work from my endo and I get my stuff from Mexico and can get my bf a little lower. My question is, would it be ok, as a 1st blast, to use low dose deca, about 300 mg a week? I know the majority here suggest test only, but I've also read that some suggest more than one compound for 1st cycle. My goal is to put on lbm with minimal fat gain, I know diet and cardio dependent. Also, what test dose is suggested for 1st blast? I have 45 ampoules Watson depo-test 1ml 200mg/ml, and I get four more every month. Was planning on doing 400-500mg a week pharm grade test.

Multiple compound for first time really shouldn't be done, stick with the majority here.
    Your dose for first cycle would be fine. The educational section under the main forum has stickies of sample cycles.
    Make sure your diet, lifestyle and training are on point before, looks like February is the goal, should be great, gl

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    Deleted
    Last edited by zoltans4; 09-18-2016 at 01:42 PM.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Hows the rest of your blood work results? I would let the guys here see results to make sure things are in line and nothing potentially bad sticks out before going on a cycle. Be careful about what you get in mexico. Not always reliable.

I don't have any of my blood work. It's my fault I should have requested copies from my endo. I've just always been satisfied with his answers. Maybe naive on my part. On the Mexican pharmacy issue, I don't go to a border town or tourist area. All the medicine I've bought seems to be pharm grade and made by reputable companies. I've bought all kinds of stuff over the years from benzodiazepines for sleep to opiate medications for chronic back pain. All have worked wonders. Even injectable morphine. I have a good relationship with the pharmacist and she knows about my back surgeries so she never asks for a prescription. When she orders the medication from a larger town she does need to show a valid prescription, but her brother is a doctor and he just writes it for her no questions asked. They're shady like that but you would be surprised at the low incidence of medication abuse. That's why I trust that pharmacy. They have never let me down and, till now, have no reason to mistrust that they will sell me subpar products. Reguarding my blood work, you have a point and I will request a copy at my next appointment. So, I will follow your advice on test only for 1st blast but what dose? 400mg or 500mg a week?

75 Dogs is offline Junior Member
    41 and on a similar protocol, but I inject twice a week and also use HCG and and a low-dose AI.

Not sure what the reference range is for your "Estro" (is that Estradiol Sensitive you're doing?), but if you go by mine then I guess I can't fault your Endo for not prescribing an AI unless you are having side effects of estrogen being too high. I'd imagine that will change once you run a cycle...but I'm new to cycling and that's why I'm here.

But I'm curious why you aren't running any HCG? Do you not need to be fertile or don't care about testicular shrinkage?

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Glad you have a good set up with the pharmacist. That is important and sounds like a great deal. The guys here will tell you about cycles. They know their stuff. May want to post this in the steroids Q&A section. This is more along the lines of HRT I believe. Keep us posted sir on your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by 75 Dogs View Post
    41 and on a similar protocol, but I inject twice a week and also use HCG and and a low-dose AI.

Not sure what the reference range is for your "Estro" (is that Estradiol Sensitive you're doing?), but if you go by mine then I guess I can't fault your Endo for not prescribing an AI unless you are having side effects of estrogen being too high. I'd imagine that will change once you run a cycle...but I'm new to cycling and that's why I'm here.

But I'm curious why you aren't running any HCG? Do you not need to be fertile or don't care about testicular shrinkage?
    When I first started trt 3 yrs ago one of the first questions my endo asked me was if I still wanted to have kids. I told him no. He said "then you don't need HCG". I didn't even know what it was so I just took his word for it. I still don't want any more kids (already have 3) and I don't mind the smaller than normal balls. If that's all HCG is good for then I don't mind going without. Reguarding the 2x weekly injections, it seems to work for a lot of people, but in my case 1x weekly at 100mg seems to keep me pretty stable w/out a need for ai. I figure if it ain't broke don't fix it. But who knows? It might make me feel even better than I already do. It might be worth looking into.

When I first started trt 3 yrs ago one of the first questions my endo asked me was if I still wanted to have kids. I told him no. He said "then you don't need HCG". I didn't even know what it was so I just took his word for it. I still don't want any more kids (already have 3) and I don't mind the smaller than normal balls. If that's all HCG is good for then I don't mind going without. Reguarding the 2x weekly injections, it seems to work for a lot of people, but in my case 1x weekly at 100mg seems to keep me pretty stable w/out a need for ai. I figure if it ain't broke don't fix it. But who knows? It might make me feel even better than I already do. It might be worth looking into.
    Absolutely, if you don't need kids and don't care about shrinkage I'm not sure what else you'd need HCG for. Thank you, was just curious.

Also not trying to tell you to mess with your injection frequency, just letting you know what I'm doing. As far as the AI, I'd say unless you have any symptoms of high/low estrogen (they are the same for me), just keep doing what works as you say you're doing. I was doing what's considered a low dose and it was killing my E levels, so they lowered my AI pill even more and I now take that to keep me stable. But I'd imagine you're going to have to have something on hand for your cycle, and you'll need someone smarter than me to give advice for that.

I'm personally planning on the Test only cycle at 500mg/week (I only like to change one variable at a time so I know what is affecting what) but it's early in my research process. I wish you luck, my friend.

Absolutely, if you don't need kids and don't care about shrinkage I'm not sure what else you'd need HCG for. Thank you, was just curious.

Also not trying to tell you to mess with your injection frequency, just letting you know what I'm doing. As far as the AI, I'd say unless you have any symptoms of high/low estrogen (they are the same for me), just keep doing what works as you say you're doing. I was doing what's considered a low dose and it was killing my E levels, so they lowered my AI pill even more and I now take that to keep me stable. But I'd imagine you're going to have to have something on hand for your cycle, and you'll need someone smarter than me to give advice for that.

I'm personally planning on the Test only cycle at 500mg/week (I only like to change one variable at a time so I know what is affecting what) but it's early in my research process. I wish you luck, my friend.
    I know you're not telling me to mess with my injection frequency, but since it works for you and many others I believe it's worth looking into. It just seems to make sense that it would keep your levels more constant. Every 6 months when I get my blood test it's done a few days after my weekly injection so I've always checked it at its peak. I've never checked it at its lowest. Might be interesting to know how low it goes every week. The more I think about it the more tempting it is to try 50mg 2x a week. Thanks man!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Deca I've heard (i never cycled before. Just relaying info I retained from similar questions in here ) but Deca really suppresses your body and is extra hard to recover from. Aside from that I heard that first "real cycle" should be just testosterone alone. But since your on TRT I'm unsure on how this applys to you PS: I was watching a YouTube clip about Mexican street pharmacies that had almost everything for cycling steroid compounds

I know you're not telling me to mess with my injection frequency, but since it works for you and many others I believe it's worth looking into. It just seems to make sense that it would keep your levels more constant. Every 6 months when I get my blood test it's done a few days after my weekly injection so I've always checked it at its peak. I've never checked it at its lowest. Might be interesting to know how low it goes every week. The more I think about it the more tempting it is to try 50mg 2x a week. Thanks man!
    I wanted to mention one other thing that's kind of been bothering me since I posted yesterday. The sticky on HCG points out one other benefit of using it, production of Pregnenolone.

But like I say, I think this all comes down to one big question: How do you feel? Quoting you...if you feel great and it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The only other thing I wanted to say is I am almost certain I am tested in a trough, not at my peak. But for me that's a Wednesday morning injection and blood work on Friday morning...so it is the same as you getting tested a few days later, just that I'm using a smaller dose.

I wanted to mention one other thing that's kind of been bothering me since I posted yesterday. The sticky on HCG points out one other benefit of using it, production of Pregnenolone.

But like I say, I think this all comes down to one big question: How do you feel? Quoting you...if you feel great and it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The only other thing I wanted to say is I am almost certain I am tested in a trough, not at my peak. But for me that's a Wednesday morning injection and blood work on Friday morning...so it is the same as you getting tested a few days later, just that I'm using a smaller dose.
    What do your levels come back at with a smaller dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Deca I've heard (i never cycled before. Just relaying info I retained from similar questions in here ) but Deca really suppresses your body and is extra hard to recover from. Aside from that I heard that first "real cycle" should be just testosterone alone. But since your on TRT I'm unsure on how this applys to you PS: I was watching a YouTube clip about Mexican street pharmacies that had almost everything for cycling steroid compounds
    Marsoc, are you a Marine? If you are then Ooh-fricken-Rah Devildog! Where did you find the clip about Mexican pharmacies?

What do your levels come back at with a smaller dose?
    For just total testosterone my latest numbers came back at 1075 on a 348-1197 scale. It's been higher, but my doctor says as long as I feel good at these levels he doesn't see the need to reduce my dosage.

For just total testosterone my latest numbers came back at 1075 on a 348-1197 scale. It's been higher, but my doctor says as long as I feel good at these levels he doesn't see the need to reduce my dosage.
    Wow! And I thought my levels of 800-900 on 100mg/wk test cyp was high! I guess maybe there is something to be said about doing lower doses 2x/wk. thanks for answering that.

Wow! And I thought my levels of 800-900 on 100mg/wk test cyp was high! I guess maybe there is something to be said about doing lower doses 2x/wk. thanks for answering that.
    Dude, I'm sooo sorry. I should have put my exact dosage on there, and that might help explain why my numbers are higher.

200 mg/ml vial of Cypionate
    I do .45 ml twice a week

So each injection is 90 mg...bringing me to 180 mg each week. That's 80 more mg than you get.

That's all if my math is correct.

I don't want you thinking some anonymous guy on the internet is able to achieve unreal results, so I want to be as honest as possible. Sorry if I mislead you anywhere.

Dude, I'm sooo sorry. I should have put my exact dosage on there, and that might help explain why my numbers are higher.

200 mg/ml vial of Cypionate
    I do .45 ml twice a week

So each injection is 90 mg...bringing me to 180 mg each week. That's 80 more mg than you get.

That's all if my math is correct.

I don't want you thinking some anonymous guy on the internet is able to achieve unreal results, so I want to be as honest as possible. Sorry if I mislead you anywhere.
    Oh, ok. Makes much more sense! Also makes sense why you are using an ai.thanks for clearing that up.

Thread Information