• 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Blast and cruise question

T-boner is offline Associate Member

Blast and cruise question

Thinking of just going on hrt. I did 1st cycle a year ago and bounced back fine after pct. Finished 2nd cycle 8 weeks ago and still feeling bad. I heard pct gets worse every cycle. I want to keep cycling because I feel great on cycle. I just hate feeling terrible for 2 months after.
    My question is, when blasting cycles and then going back to trt, do you still feel bad for a while right after the cycle?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner
    Thinking of just going on hrt. I did 1st cycle a year ago and bounced back fine after pct. Finished 2nd cycle 8 weeks ago and still feeling bad. I heard pct gets worse every cycle. I want to keep cycling because I feel great on cycle. I just hate feeling terrible for 2 months after. My question is, when blasting cycles and then going back to trt, do you still feel bad for a while right after the cycle?
    I tend to feel better going back to cruise after a long blast. I think this will all be determined by blast type and length.
    InternalFire likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age I would finish up your pct and recovery and then get labs run to see were you are at. You may be able to be considered for trt
    InternalFire likes this.

If you go on trt for an extended period of time, like a year or two, does that mean you have to stay on for the rest of your life? If shut down for a long time it probably won't start back up right? Is it safe to be on a low amount of test for years?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    If you go on trt for an extended period of time, like a year or two, does that mean you have to stay on for the rest of your life? If shut down for a long time it probably won't start back up right? Is it safe to be on a low amount of test for years?
    Nobody can tell, recovery is possible, but nowhere guaranteed. Maintaining testicular trophism with HCG ups the chances, aging reduces them.

There is no point getting on TRT with further plans of coming off btw. Just do proper pct now.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Another option is crusing with peptides or mk677. I have personally cruised with mk677 and it worked great the first 8 weeks after cycle. Then i guess the receptors was a bit fried and i didnt feel so good anymore. But 8 weeks....soon enough time to do another cycle then. I bridged 3 weeks with sarms and peptides after the mk677 and i felt better.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Another option is crusing with peptides or mk677. I have personally cruised with mk677 and it worked great the first 8 weeks after cycle. Then i guess the receptors was a bit fried and i didnt feel so good anymore. But 8 weeks....soon enough time to do another cycle then. I bridged 3 weeks with sarms and peptides after the mk677 and i felt better.
    Take no notice of the above post please, he doesn't have mush idea but he is learning so in the mean time take it from the vets etc..
    InternalFire likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sil, you've said yourself you're in need of TRT.
    I've done stupid stuff and stayed on too long
    Myself and in the beginning it seemed to be allright, now I'm in need of TRT.
    Should I tell people that they should stay on for a year straight cause MAYBE they'll recover from it? Because some have?
    (Of which many later end up on TRT anyways)

Ofcourse it's not guaranteed you'll need TRT for life even if you use straight for a decade, but chances are pretty high wouldn't you agree?

It's pretty simple, the more you're on, the higher the risk of permanent (or semipermanent) shutdown.
    What usually happens is that you do have some test production left,
    but not enough to feel truly well, and you'll either get depressed and lack of libido and all that shit or you start up on TRT.
    InternalFire likes this.

And you said you felt better when you cruised on SARMs , which is pretty much exactly the same as cruising on AAS. What does that tell you?
    That you were fine? That you had recovered?
    Shit man! Please explain that logic other than "receptors were fried", which is total BS as as androgen receptors don't down regulate.
    So, since we know your androgen receptors are still working, (otherwise SARMs or AAS wouldn't do shit), then why did you feel bad without any drugs?
    InternalFire likes this.

Thinking of just going on hrt. I did 1st cycle a year ago and bounced back fine after pct. Finished 2nd cycle 8 weeks ago and still feeling bad. I heard pct gets worse every cycle. I want to keep cycling because I feel great on cycle. I just hate feeling terrible for 2 months after.
    My question is, when blasting cycles and then going back to trt, do you still feel bad for a while right after the cycle?
    To answer your question, if you do a blast and then return to TRT then you'll feel fine yes. However, chances are high you'll need to stay on TRT for life.
    InternalFire and jolter604 like this.

Makes sense. My worry is that I'll never feel normal on trt and I'll be constantly searching for the right combination of test and AI. And if trt just doesn't work over time, I will have screwed up my natural production so I can never go off. Financially I can handle the costs but what if later in life I have money problems and can't afford trt.
    Test is cheap though. How often do you need to do blood work when on trt? Is it fairly easy to self administer trt indefinitely or do you really need a doctor involved?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner
    Makes sense. My worry is that I'll never feel normal on trt and I'll be constantly searching for the right combination of test and AI. And if trt just doesn't work over time, I will have screwed up my natural production so I can never go off. Financially I can handle the costs but what if later in life I have money problems and can't afford trt. Test is cheap though. How often do you need to do blood work when on trt? Is it fairly easy to self administer trt indefinitely or do you really need a doctor involved?
    Your best best for successful TRT is through a doctor. Then you know you're getting properly dosed Test and AI. Also you have regular blood work done to help keep track and dial everything in.
    Can you self administer TRT - sure you can. But wouldn't it be better to have a professional assist you with it if you qualify?
    DocToxin8 and jolter604 like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Makes sense. My worry is that I'll never feel normal on trt and I'll be constantly searching for the right combination of test and AI. And if trt just doesn't work over time, I will have screwed up my natural production so I can never go off. Financially I can handle the costs but what if later in life I have money problems and can't afford trt.
    Test is cheap though. How often do you need to do blood work when on trt? Is it fairly easy to self administer trt indefinitely or do you really need a doctor involved?
    Your concerns are well funded. However, you won't be feeling right anyway on low t, it only get worse with time.

Best course of action is going through a doc knowledgeable in TRT, which can prove difficult to find, but worth it.

About bloodwork, once you got dialed in a couple times a year is fine, unless you develop high hematocrit, which often requires blood donations.

PS. Test is indeed cheap but most of the bucks are spent for bloods.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 10-16-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Right now my biggest motivation to begin trt is to avoid that 6 to 8 weeks after a cycle when I feel like total garbage. The cycle before this it only lasted about 3 or 4 weeks. Right now it's been 8 weeks since last pin. First 2 weeks felt fine while test cleared. Last 6 weeks I've felt like I'm fighting off the flu or something. I go from feeling like a million bucks on cycle to feeling like total garbage off cycle. Hopefully I turn a corner soon and recover. In 3 more weeks I'm getting blood work to see what's going on. Bw results may dictate trt, we'll see.
    You guys are a great help. I appreciate all the knowledge on this forum. Thanks to everyone who has had input on all my threads.

Thread Information