Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: I want to start TRT - results in the thread

  1. #1
    zypumabi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    8

    I want to start TRT - results in the thread

    I'm having almost all symptoms of low Test for 1 year now and finally decided to go to an endocrinology and psychologist.


    I am 22 years old

    This is the result of my BW could you please give me some Input? The results are in german, if you don't understand a word please let me know and I'll try to translate it


    Dok. 07.05.2018, 13-10.pdf


    thank you very much
    Last edited by zypumabi; 05-07-2018 at 06:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by zypumabi View Post
    I'm having almost all symptoms of low Test for 1 year now and finally decided to go to an endocrinology and psychologist.


    I am 22 years old

    This is the result of my BW could you please give me some Input? The results are in german, if you don't understand a word please let me know and I'll try to translate it


    Dok. 07.05.2018, 13-10.pdf


    thank you very much
    Yeah your total T is not too good. Combining that with high LH indicates possible primary hypogonadism, in other words a problem with your testes. You can get an ultrasound to rule some things out.

    Your B12 is low, which is probably unrelated but I recommend fixing it with a supplement right away. Do you happen to be a vegetarian/vegan?

    Have you talked about the results with your doc?

  3. #3
    zypumabi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    8
    Hey thanks for the answer!

    Yes I did talk to her today and showed her the certificate of my psychologist that I'm in a depressive and exhaustion state. However she said "No, your test is good, I could only help you if it's 3.1 ng/ml." I literally begged her that I need this TRT because I'm feeling like shit for 1 year now and went to the psychologist regarding my issues for the first time 1 month ago. But she kept on saying she cant help me and that my T is good. I even told her that I believe my Test levels would be even worse, if I hadn't start working out last year, making healthy diet plans etc. But she then told me that working out doesnt increase my Test levels.

    Yea she gave me oral tablets for the B12. I'm not a vegetarian, I eat meat/chicken almost every day.

  4. #4
    zypumabi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Yeah your total T is not too good. Combining that with high LH indicates possible primary hypogonadism, in other words a problem with your testes. You can get an ultrasound to rule some things out.

    Your B12 is low, which is probably unrelated but I recommend fixing it with a supplement right away. Do you happen to be a vegetarian/vegan?

    Have you talked about the results with your doc?

    Hey thanks for the answer!

    Yes I did talk to her today and showed her the certificate of my psychologist that I'm in a depressive and exhaustion state. However she said "No, your test is good, I could only help you if it's 3.1 ng/ml." I literally begged her that I need this TRT because I'm feeling like shit for 1 year now and went to the psychologist regarding my issues for the first time 1 month ago. But she kept on saying she cant help me and that my T is good. I even told her that I believe my Test levels would be even worse, if I hadn't start working out last year, making healthy diet plans etc. But she then told me that working out doesnt increase my Test levels.

    Yea she gave me oral tablets for the B12. I'm not a vegetarian, I eat meat/chicken almost every day.

  5. #5
    Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by zypumabi View Post
    Hey thanks for the answer!

    Yes I did talk to her today and showed her the certificate of my psychologist that I'm in a depressive and exhaustion state. However she said "No, your test is good, I could only help you if it's 3.1 ng/ml." I literally begged her that I need this TRT because I'm feeling like shit for 1 year now and went to the psychologist regarding my issues for the first time 1 month ago. But she kept on saying she cant help me and that my T is good. I even told her that I believe my Test levels would be even worse, if I hadn't start working out last year, making healthy diet plans etc. But she then told me that working out doesnt increase my Test levels.

    Yea she gave me oral tablets for the B12. I'm not a vegetarian, I eat meat/chicken almost every day.
    Unfortunately most docs are very conservative when it comes to TRT. But in your case, since you're quite young at 22, it's good to take it slow and not jumping on TRT right away before trying to find out the possible reasons behind it. Have you had a testicular injury? Did your problems start a year ago? Did something else happen at that time in your life, like school/work/family issues? Working out doesn't increase T (only for a few hours I think), but losing weight can. But it's great that you're working out and eat healthy.

    This is all a big guessing game and a process of trial and error, which can be slow and very frustrating. I haven't been able to find the reason behind my low T either, I have a theory but I'll probably never know the truth.

    Also keep in mind that a single blood test is just a snapshot in time. Testosterone can fluctuate up to 30% daily in young men. You could do a few more tests to get a more accurate picture. It's best to do it in the mornings, that's when T levels are the highest. And if this Estradiol test is not the sensitive type (LC-MS technology), then ask for that too, because the they usually just use the one that is tailored for women, which is not too accurate for men.

    And finally, there's a lot of useful info in the sticky threads here, check them out.

  6. #6
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Testosterone is just an hormone, its not a salvation from any disease or depression.

    Your value is normal, you can increase it by supplementing vit D, not smoking weed or cigarettes, not getting drunk, and doing physical exercise. Basically living a healthy life style.

    Also dont know what time of the day the blood was drawn, but early morning will have the highest values. It can drop a lot during the day.

    TRT is not a solution for you, TRT is for hypogonadal men, which is a disease or condition nobody should want to have.

    In germany the treatment for hypogonadism would be the nebido protocol which is a testosterone undecanoate injection every 12 weeks, it is not something like testosterone used for cycling/steroids .
    EDCG19 likes this.

  7. #7
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    The vets have already covered it, you don't actually need the TRT right now. Trying lifting, eating, and sleeping good with some supplementation, Red meat, zinc/magnesium/vitd etc...

    How is your sleep and do you workout currently? With heavy lifting your natural test will rise anyway, also try to stay away from drugs, starchy foods et..

  8. #8
    zypumabi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    The vets have already covered it, you don't actually need the TRT right now. Trying lifting, eating, and sleeping good with some supplementation, Red meat, zinc/magnesium/vitd etc...

    How is your sleep and do you workout currently? With heavy lifting your natural test will rise anyway, also try to stay away from drugs, starchy foods et..

    I never smoked, never drank alcohol, never tried out drugs. The last few weeks I cant manage to sleep anymore, but until then when I started lifting I went to bed at 10pm. Nowadays it's not possible because my exhaustion problems got worse.

    I take Zinc, Vitamin D, Iron, Biotin every day. I am literally trying anything to get into good conditions but its simply not working

  9. #9
    zypumabi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Testosterone is just an hormone, its not a salvation from any disease or depression.

    Your value is normal, you can increase it by supplementing vit D, not smoking weed or cigarettes, not getting drunk, and doing physical exercise. Basically living a healthy life style.

    Also dont know what time of the day the blood was drawn, but early morning will have the highest values. It can drop a lot during the day.

    TRT is not a solution for you, TRT is for hypogonadal men, which is a disease or condition nobody should want to have.

    In germany the treatment for hypogonadism would be the nebido protocol which is a testosterone undecanoate injection every 12 weeks, it is not something like testosterone used for cycling/steroids.
    Blood was drawn at 9 am. never smoked, tried out drugs nor drank alcohol in my life. Up until 1 year ago I used to play football in a football team (for 14 years).


    My psychological problems are from the horrible bullying in my school. I suffered for 8 years without telling anyone about it and suffered more because of keeping everything inside me. leading to being shy, having very low self esteem, being very closed/not having any emotional feelings anymore etc etc
    Last edited by zypumabi; 05-08-2018 at 06:20 AM.

  10. #10
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by zypumabi View Post
    I never smoked, never drank alcohol, never tried out drugs. The last few weeks I cant manage to sleep anymore, but until then when I started lifting I went to bed at 10pm. Nowadays it's not possible because my exhaustion problems got worse.

    I take Zinc, Vitamin D, Iron, Biotin every day. I am literally trying anything to get into good conditions but its simply not working
    Sounds good. You don't have anything to prove to me so if you're ready and willing to accept the path you're going to take with AAS use best of luck to you.

    Do it the right way.

    Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by zypumabi View Post
    Blood was drawn at 9 am. never smoked, tried out drugs nor drank alcohol in my life. Up until 1 year ago I used to play football in a football team (for 14 years).


    My psychological problems are from the horrible bullying in my school. I suffered for 8 years without telling anyone about it and suffered more because of keeping everything inside me. leading to being shy, having very low self esteem, being very closed/not having any emotional feelings anymore etc etc
    PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) can cause testosterone to be lower, its not from the disorder itself but from the stress caused by it.

    It is great that you are tryin to "fix" your problems, we can only get better once we recognize the problem, but I advice you to get your PTSD sorted with your psychologist, and then evaluate your hormones. It is not advisable to use steroids while having some psychological problem as it can exacerbate it, and while you fix the primary problem the hormones are very likely to fix it self too.

    Take at least 8000ui of vit D

  12. #12
    Epiphone84 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19
    I dont want to go against the advice given here by the veterans, but i can say this: I too suffer from PTSD, and i assume its the reason for my test beeing low, well actualy its a complicated answere.. PTSD delveloped into a severe depression, anxiety, low selfesteem and probably a whole lot of other problems. I have been living with this for about 20 years, and it has been gradualy getting worse (it took me almost 15 years to seek help for my PTSD/depression)

    I was "lucky" enough to get Nebido from my doctor, and for me its been like getting a new life, my symptoms have gotten better, not gone but maybe im better equipped to deal with them. There is drawbacks with it too of course, and its not like you get a shot and everything is "fixed" there can be a long road with trial and error. And during that time i do belive it can make a depression worse.

    Im a fan of treating the disease and not the symptoms, so if its possible i would start at the PTSD, there is alot of options for treatments, sadly the treatment dont work for all (me included) But its better to start at the root.

    (and for my curiosity, may i ask how your bowel movements are?)

  13. #13
    zypumabi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphone84 View Post
    I dont want to go against the advice given here by the veterans, but i can say this: I too suffer from PTSD, and i assume its the reason for my test beeing low, well actualy its a complicated answere.. PTSD delveloped into a severe depression, anxiety, low selfesteem and probably a whole lot of other problems. I have been living with this for about 20 years, and it has been gradualy getting worse (it took me almost 15 years to seek help for my PTSD/depression)

    I was "lucky" enough to get Nebido from my doctor, and for me its been like getting a new life, my symptoms have gotten better, not gone but maybe im better equipped to deal with them. There is drawbacks with it too of course, and its not like you get a shot and everything is "fixed" there can be a long road with trial and error. And during that time i do belive it can make a depression worse.

    Im a fan of treating the disease and not the symptoms, so if its possible i would start at the PTSD, there is alot of options for treatments, sadly the treatment dont work for all (me included) But its better to start at the root.

    (and for my curiosity, may i ask how your bowel movements are?)
    Thanks for your advice! Yeah I read many trt experiences from people like "us" and was amazed about the results.

    I doubt I'll be depressive if I take testo. My psychologist told me i am (mentally) a very strong person, because of the things I experienced( alot more/worse than just "bullying") and how I just kept on going my own way. According to her, normal people should have been mentally extremely ill and she told me she was surprised I didnt even try to commit suicide. But I am not mentally ill, I am just suffering from the PTSD stress and the exhaustion of it, so I believe I can handle trt side effects.

    I am going to another endocronolgist in July who is specifically for "men". If my results are still below 400 by then and if the doc wont help me with trt treatment, I sadly have to consider takimg it/getting all the stuff on my own. I velieve for my own future it's the best for me to take testosterone not for working out purposes, but to finally enjoy my life, be happy, and become succesful the way I want to be.

    I lterally try everything to increase my testosterone naturally: I take my vitamins, I sleep 8 hours a day, I rarely go to bed after 12am, I dont party/do drugs/smoke,drink alcohol, I do my sports, I take cold showers, I eat very healthy, I only drink water, I have sometimes sex(however lately I lose interest in this too so its another low testosterone effect).
    My bowl movements are normal. Obviously blackish from taking Iron.
    Last edited by zypumabi; 05-09-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •