Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: un-prescribed HRT blood test results. need help low HDL

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

un-prescribed HRT blood test results. need help low HDL

I'm 36. I was taking 166mg per week since July and these are my blood tests after that period. I've since reduced my weekly milligrams to 125mg per week and changed my diet to one that consumes more healthy fats vice getting the majority from bad sources like animal, dairy etc. I also dropped 500 calories from daily intake. It's my time to cut now anyways because i have a Physical Fitness Test Coming up. I'm concerned about the HDL. I want to do another cycle, but I've got a few things going on besides this cholesterol issue, so i don't foresee a cycle anytime soon, but how do i fix my HDL? Also, i was a little paranoid about some other things, so there's a lot going on with this test. someone with lots of exp would be great, or nurse. Doc would be the best. I'm thinking about bringing this test in to my doc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ends at chloride. 1.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	177727

Name:	ends at RBC. 2.png 
Views:	160 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	177728

Name:	ends at Roche ECLIA methodology. 3.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	177729

Name:	ends at non smokers. 4.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	177726

Name:	information end. 5.png 
Views:	173 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	177730
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-20-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    and here are my bloods from March 2018. comparing the 2 now i'm more concerned, but this test was during a cycle.

Name:	April 2018 test. page 1.png 
Views:	152 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	177733

Name:	April 2018 test. page 2.png 
Views:	187 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	177734

Name:	April 2018 test. page 3.png 
Views:	149 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	177735

Name:	April 2018 test. tail end..png 
Views:	51 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	177736

Blog Entries
    and here we have DEC 2018. this has gone on awhile. I feel like dropping from 125mg / week to possibly 100mg/week.

Name:	DEC 2018 tests..png 
Views:	314 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	177737
    some of mickey mouse stuff and some legit stuff. counting calories, drinking low sodium V8, taking cinnamon, Maca, Beat powder, and MTS Machine Greens. [not trying to plug M.L. that the product]. i just bought (3) [i hate vegetables. vile weeds] fish oill, flax seed, and chia seed, but weening myself away from saturated fats. over the last 2 years i've become a big time milk drinker and I've totally abandoned my fish-oil and healthy fats, or the bad stuff.... i think i'm answering my own question here and i just have to man up, but some advice would be great too. Thanks.

side note, i'm not super consistent with the above health focused supps. i'm trying to be.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-20-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    No ai. Dont use any ai's

Blog Entries
    what AI? i haven't been. my estrogen on the tests is high.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-20-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

un-prescribed HRT blood test results. need help low HDL

Dropping to 100/week will likely further help. You’re likely not going to notice any difference in how you feel, dropping from a total of 1200 to ~1000, and it may allow the HDL to drift back up a bit.
    Making sure you’re doing what you can nutrition wise is the other main thing you can do. You’re realistically not THAT low (I’ve seen guys on cycles involving Winstrol with HDLs of literally 3-8), but small changes can help.

Blog Entries
    thanks for commenting G,

TBH I'm concerned about arterial congestion. this will likely perturb the plans i had to cycle again soon.... it's a damn shame, but i'd rather live to old age. Everyone is different, so my arterys may clog faster than normal. who knows. i know what a doc would tell me. "shame on you, you shouldn't do steroids . steroids are baaaad. you're baaaad. stop immediately, moron" TBH honest, the smartest thing for me to do would be to get on real HRT and have a doc monitor my bloods on the reg, but i'll also have to deal with the headache of trying to hide the fact that I WILL cycle again and when that time comes, i'll have to hide it from him, or her cause i'll loose my script if i don't. i really appreciate the support this place provides. anyone else care to take a gander at my personal medical history? please be my guest.

100mg / week sounds just fine to me.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-21-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I didnt see the pics. Didbt come through ob my phone at the time.

Yes anything over physiological leval on trt just brings forth more sidez.

There is absolutely no benefit to muscle growth or maintenance with a leval of 1100-1200 as opposed to level 800-925. (925 being just an arbitrary number as its most testing panels high end cut off from physiological to super physiological levels)

Even 925 is no more a benefit than 800. I was testing literally at 916 last bloods. Which was an uncapped test and cut off right at 918. (Pretty damn good using ugl gear, dialed myself in to the t regarding test levels i was shooting for exactly high top end range or a touch higher)

Any way all my lipids came back fine, perfect in fact. Except my hdl was halfway from 0 to cut off for low. Hdl was fucked. So i bumped my dose down from 50 mg test e eod to 40 mg. Dropped the bit of ai (.25mg a week adex. Was taking .125 mg every other injection.)

Anyway 9 months later hdl waa creeping back up to close to normal. Test was in believe either 723 or 763 i can't remember Havent ran bloods since then. Im due in fact.

But
    Too-$mall likes this.

Blog Entries
    wow, you're really on top of yourself with monitoring. when would you say i should check my blood cholesterol again? i literally just cut back to 100mg test C per week. cut my saturated fat intake in half and replaced it with super dosed fish oil and other anti cholesterol OTCs. i'm still really concerned because my HDL has been garbage for a long time. it's of no consequence that i feel fine and can still run fast and fine without getting winded or feeling weird. blood is what matters. who knows whats going on. id imagine having really low good Cholesterol doesn't do anything about my bad cholesterol building up.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    wow, you're really on top of yourself with monitoring. when would you say i should check my blood cholesterol again? i literally just cut back to 100mg test C per week. cut my saturated fat intake in half and replaced it with super dosed fish oil and other anti cholesterol OTCs. i'm still really concerned because my HDL has been garbage for a long time. it's of no consequence that i feel fine and can still run fast and fine without getting winded or feeling weird. blood is what matters. who knows whats going on. id imagine having really low good Cholesterol doesn't do anything about my bad cholesterol building up.
    Cholesterol is extremely misunderstood. There is no "good or bad" cholesterol. What you need to worry about is having too many small particle cholesterol (which I'm still on the hunt for...) many Dr who are educated talk about this and break it down more science based rather than what a book told them 100 years ago.

Medicine evolves and technology does as well... So fast, yet professors don't teach this since they aren't updated either. It sucks, it's similar to all the switches away from an AI, we knew years ago they weren't healthy yet we forced them down everyone's throat until more people started having issues and the truths unfolded.

Your LDL is fine and yes your HDL is low, foods can help and maybe even some supplements.

I run some nasty steroids that destroy lipids, however I feel the number is a misconstruct of what's TRUE. Once I stop all the drugs I quickly return to normal.

What I've noticed throughout the years is diet, and some supplements that have helped me, even on heavy drugs.

Red yeast rice and SLO Niacin have helped keep my LDL from going too high (the supposed "bad" cholesterol") and my HDL from getting to low.

Thread Information