Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: i knew my Estrogen was high

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

i knew my Estrogen was high

I KNEW my estrogen was a problem

Also, Idk why my Test is low compared to when I took pharm grade it was 1500 off of 200mg per week. I take 125 mg Monday and Thurs, I took the test Tues, maybe that's why its half what it should be? I have UGL test now; either it's under-dosed or the timing is why. My blood work below which I took last week.

TESTOSTERONE , FREE 265.5 pg/mL
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA 684 ng/dL
    ESTROGEN, TOTAL, SERUM 275.1 pg/mL 60-190 H
    ESTRADIOL 49 pg/mL < OR = 39 H

LDL-CHOLESTEROL 77 mg/dL
    NON HDL CHOLESTEROL 93 mg/dL
    CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 136 mg/dL
    HDL CHOLESTEROL 43 mg/dL
    TRIGLYCERIDES 82 mg/dL <150
    CHOL/HDLC RATIO 3.2
    AST 21 U/L
    ALT 17 U/L
    GLUCOSE 93 mg/dL
    UREA NITROGEN (BUN) 13 mg/dL
    CREATININE 1.10 mg/dL
    SODIUM 140 mmol/L
    POTASSIUM 4.3 mmol/L
    CHLORIDE 105 mmol/L
    CARBON DIOXIDE 31 mmol/L
    CALCIUM 9.4 mg/dL

PROGESTERONE 0.5 ng/mL <1.4 N
    T3, TOTAL 91 ng/dL
    T4, FREE 1.2 ng/dL
    TSH 1.36 mIU/L
    PSA, TOTAL 0.5 ng/mL < OR = 4.0
    HEMOGLOBIN A1c 5.1 % of total Hgb <5.7 N

If your total was 1500 on 200mg of pharma test and now...
    your total is 684 on 250mg of UGL test then...
    your gear is grossly underdosed.

You drew blood the next day so your levels should be damn well near their peak....
    (I have seen many charts that show peak levels are the day after you inject for test C or E.)

As a side note:
    You will see many people claim that UGLs have zero reason to underdose because raws are so cheap...
    But... it is easy to see that an UGL may get underdosed raws or... they only get so much raws and they are simply increasing their margin.

I agree, it has to be... When I took pharm grade it was the same protocol: 100mg Monday, then Thursday. I've been on since April 27, so test should be accumulated.

This UGL has a very good reputation from where I am from and no one ever complains about it, so I just don't know how this is possible..either way, something isn't right and I need to get back on Rx, but my doctor won't prescribe 200mg again.

but if this test is under-dosed, what is spiking my estrogen and other things so high?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    but if this test is under-dosed, what is spiking my estrogen and other things so high?
    your body fat percentage and the amount of aromatase enzyme that you've built up over time.. it does not take much test to convert to estrogen.
    Testosterone , under dose or not, is extremely efficient at converting to estrogen. . in fact , the difference between say 500mg of test per week and 1000mg per week in the amount of estrogen conversion is not much at all . it only takes a very minor amount of test to get the estrogen levels up

another reason why your estradoil and estrogen is high is due to the fact that you are on exogenous test and normal people produce their test...
    a tad complicated but it goes like this....

Normal people's testosterone fluctuates during the day. it is highest while asleep and first thing in the morning. Your body produces most test during sleep.
    It drops throughout the day because test no ester has a very short half life. (say 2 hours)
    So a normal person with 684ng/dl of test in the morning might only have 484ng/dl later in the day....
    so their average test is say 584ng/dl.
    Your test levels are way more constant. It will matter very little if you test 6am or 6pm. Yes it will drop but very little because test C has a half life of 8 days. (according to the phamplet thatr comes with my prescription test.)
    So since your "average" test level is higher than and "average" test level then it stands to reason that your estrogens will be higher.
    Your 684ng/dl probably compares to comeone with an 8am test level of 900ng/dl.

Hope this makes sense....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diurnal test levels.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	179211

As a side note:
    My opinion:
    This explains why guys who run TRT at the high end of test level who test at the trough...
    Say guys who test 7 days after their shot who test out at 900+...
    These guys end up "needing" AI or blood donations because...
    900+ a week after your shot is very likely an average weekly level of 1350+... (hell, they could be 1700 at the beginning of the week)
    Well in the supraphysiological levels....
    So of course anything the comes from testosterone (like estrogen) will test higher.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

Well I spoke to my doc, I'll be getting pharm grade Test again, but only 100mg per cc. He will also get me adex as well. So that will solve that. My one friend told me to get DIM to deal with estridol.

I rather than real pharm at lower dosages than this UGL garbage. When gyms reopen where I live, I'll think about getting gear from Russia, where it isn't illegal and they sell pharm grade stuff.

Are you saying that if I take 100mg cyp per week, I shouldn't take dex?

This was me on pharm grade test 200mg... lol. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-16 at 12.46.37 PM.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	179213

in fact, that was 3 years ago when this avi was taken

bro I'm so fat right now, I'm like 250, and I assume like 25% BF. But this explains my insane food cravings at night

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last edited by jstone; 06-21-2020 at 02:16 AM.

Thread Information