yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Anyone every actually try HMG?

Testosterone brings my sperm count to zero, even with HCG . I came off testosterone and started Clomid and 5 months later I was able to get my testosterone on the rise, achieve a very high sperm count, and get my wife pregnant. At that time we decided to freeze some sperm as a precautionary measure.

However, it’s now time for baby number two and even though I have some sperm frozen, my wife and I would like to conceive the good ol fashion way. I’m dreading coming off testosterone and I haven’t been able to run a good cycle in years. I would really like to avoid coming off.

I have seen the studies about the effectiveness of HMG, however I have also seen studies on how effective HCG is, and that wasn’t the case for me. If I remember correctly the cost of HMG is insane, and there aren’t many sources for it. Has anyone actually used this and had success with it? I’m just not looking forward to another year of misery. My doctor is great about working with me so I don’t see getting a script for it being a problem if I can’t find it elsewhere.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You pretty much know all the regulars on here... mostly nobody used HMG. If your doctor can prescribe it, go for it. I haven't had any kids yet but I've been wondering the same thing.

I don't see how HCG alone can keep one fertile, because all HCG does is stimulate the testes to create testosterone , not sperm.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I will talk to my doctor about it when I meet with him next month. If he prescribes it for me and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg I’ll give it a try.

Thread Information