Hello! Little backstory...My test levels pre TRT always test around 460-500 ng/dL with free test in the 12-13 ng/dL. My libido and erections are pretty decent with this. My physique not so much.

Ive been on TRT twice now. Once from 34-36, and again from 39-43.

My protocol was 50mg cyp every 3.5 days, so 100mg total per week. That put me around 800 ng/dL total test and 30-35ng/dL free test. Estrogen around 37.

Ive tried it with hcg 3x per week, without hcg, with a little arimidex , without arimidex. My estrogen without hcg is around 37. With it, ive brough it down to 6 and everywhere in between.

Bw otherwise always looks good other dhea in the 230ish range.

Ive been in this game a while and feel like I know the ins and outs, but Im curious if anyone else has any anecdotes to add.

Its like clockwork...go on trt, ED and libido go in the tank. Get off TRT and it all comes back to life.

Its like my dick has lost all sensation when Im on.

I know from reading many posts about this that there is a lot more to libido than TRT can offer, but its def inter related as I have tested this now twice.

Id love to get it figured out because I look and feel better when Im on,but what good is it to look great, if you cant and dont want to have sex?