• 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Brett N
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Urgent help needed

Brett N is offline Senior Member

Urgent help needed

Briefly as possible - I am 50 and I was under Dr. supervised TRT for 2+ years. After some financial crap happened and I decided I knew everything I went on my own when I found some sources. 5 years later I felt like crap, got super lazy about bloodwork (didn't do it for 3 years) and basically forgot my body is a temple. My bodyfat is not good either but that's a little down the road. I do feel totally ashamed of myself for posting this.

My protocol was (I increased my test because i thought that was the answer and i was always ai sensitive)
    150mg test c 2x week
    250 iu HCG 2x Week
    NO AI

I went to a local TRT Dr. after doing some checking in on what's available around me now. Most are wanting to do clomid instead of HCG. Bloodwork is below\l.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2524.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	181680Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2525.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	181681Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2522.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	181682Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2523.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	181683

They didn't show range on several thing but it did show my estrogen being ridiculously high. They are wanting to crash me super hard and super fast. Below are there recommendations

200mg Test CX 1x week
    250iu HCG 1x week
    Anastrazole 1mg x day for 5 days to start and then 1/2mg x week

Supplements
    DHEA
    B12
    Turmeric
    Iron

My concerns are that they are going to crash me a little too fast and too hard, I really don't think it needs to be treated like it's a heart attack. I have read also that once my E and test comes in balance there is a good chance my DHEA will come up on its own and adding too many things at once will make it hard to evaluate what is causing what. Where does it show in my bloodwork that I should add Turmeric and why do I need it?

I appreciate any advice that is offered, I know I fucked myself up but that doesn't mean I'm going to blindly trust some clinic that's tries to upsell me on a bunch of crap either and I'm really not a big fan of their once a week protocol just so they can save money on some syringes.
    Last edited by Brett N; 03-03-2022 at 10:02 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What makes you so freaked out about these numbers? Your test is a little high, wbc is up so you might have an unrelated infection, and I didn't see your estrogen so have no clue why you would need an AI, especially breast cancer fighting dose like that first week.

Just lower your T dose. Something closer to 150 or 200 per week, divided in 2 or more shots. Keep the HCG and leave the AI alone unless you have numbers for estrogen that I missed.

Maybe get an antibiotic for that wbc. Others will have to chime in on the other numbers, but I don't see anything here to worry too much about. I'm not a doctor though...

Turmeric is typically for joint pain and inflammation, BTW.
    Iranon and 956Vette like this.

Sorry, I was having issues with the pages loading. My estrogen is double the high limit. My big issue is the TRT clinic is wanting me to take 1mg anastrozole once a day for 5 days straight which seems like an insane amount just to drop my estrogen down.

I uploaded my page 4 and corrected the pages, should be correct now.

I will be with the clinic which administers the shots.

I recently had surgery on my shoulder which would explain the wbc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Sorry, I was having issues with the pages loading. My estrogen is double the high limit. My big issue is the TRT clinic is wanting me to take 1mg anastrozole once a day for 5 days straight which seems like an insane amount just to drop my estrogen down.

I uploaded my page 4 and corrected the pages, should be correct now.

I will be with the clinic which administers the shots.

I recently had surgery on my shoulder which would explain the wbc.
    Just don't do the adex. They won't hold a gun to your head.

Your estrogen is going to be elevated when your test is. Did you get the sensitive estradiol test? If so, I wouldn't be overly concerned about e being that high unless you are having sides.

I think you should:
    Lower your dose as we discussed
    Maybe do 1/2 or 1/4 adex per week if lowering your dose doesn't resolve estrogen
    Maybe donate some blood

BTW, did you get DHT tested? That's an important one.
    956Vette likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    In Cyclon, I trust. Shameful average TRT doctors are another 10 years behind as they pitch ridiculous aromatase inhibiting strategies (that can devastate your drive/joints) as that's all they know. Best advice would be to find a new doctor who will support you on ~100mg testosterone /week and set you up with a SERM to combat estrogen meanwhile.
    Cylon357 likes this.

All the bloodtests that I currently have, they were the ones that pulled them. I have posted all that were taken. Everything I am doing is going through the clinic as of right now. It doesn't seem like they like to test sensitive. The sides i am having is overly emotional. Mostly lows. Some anger issues and not getting as hard anymore which we were blaming that on medication (Gabapentin) for nerve damage in foot but starting to think it may be due to elevated E.

The dose I was doing on my own is not the dose they are prescribing so it is being lowered by about 50%

I donate blood fairly regular, my HCT is actually in good shape at 44.4. I had an issues with that years ago and I've been donating since.

You don't think I should crash my estrogen dramatically like the clinic recommends, 5 days at 1mg each day? Should I do anything dramatic besides adding 1/2 a week like they want me to start next week? They are going to draw blood in 1 month to see where I'm at. I have a 3 month contract with them currently for TRT.

EDIT - The main reason I went to the clinic is I knew I was feeling messed up. I no longer knew of a source to do bloodwork for TRT and the one that used to advertise here is gone. I knew it was against the rules to ask for certain things and people I used to know were gone.
    Last edited by Brett N; 03-03-2022 at 01:56 PM.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    In Cyclon, I trust. Shameful average TRT doctors are another 10 years behind as they pitch ridiculous aromatase inhibiting strategies (that can devastate your drive/joints) as that's all they know. Best advice would be to find a new doctor who will support you on ~100mg testosterone/week and set you up with a SERM to combat estrogen meanwhile.
    There aren't any around me. Most of them want to give clomid instead of HCG . I had to hunt to find this one.
    956Vette likes this.

Blog Entries

You don't think I should crash my estrogen dramatically like the clinic recommends, 5 days at 1mg each day? Should I do anything dramatic besides adding 1/2 a week like they want me to start next week? They are going to draw blood in 1 month to see where I'm at. I have a 3 month contract with them currently for TRT.

EDIT - The main reason I went to the clinic is I knew I was feeling messed up. I no longer knew of a source to do bloodwork for TRT and the one that used to advertise here is gone. I knew it was against the rules to ask for certain things and people I used to know were gone.
    Never ever should you crash your estrogen unless you are a going through breast cancer treatment, MAYBE if you are trying to get rid of gyno, and MAYBE if you are a pro body builder literally within days of stepping on stage. You would likely feel worse than you do now if you tank your E completely.

If you are in the US, and not in a small number of states like NY and others, blood work is super simple to order. Lots of choices, including private md labs, ulta lab tests, marek health and I'm leaving out several that I just can't recall right now. Always look for discount codes. Plus, lab work is discussed pretty regularly here, so you can search for one of those names to find recent conversation on it. You might have to do some comparison shopping to see what works best for you, but this is the easy part.
    956Vette likes this.

Ok, so for now I will lower the Test dose as the clinic suggests to 200mgx1 per week. I do have the 3 month contract with them already and it's paid. The anastrozole I am in complete control of myself. I took 1mg after my shot of 200mg test Wed. Starting next Wed I will reduce it to 1/2 and that will be all. I will take their HCG 250iu and I have a whole drawer of hcg and some also mixed in the frig so I will continue taking the 2nd dose at home.

200mg testc 1x per week
    250 iu HCG x2 week
    anastrazole 1/2mg per week

b12 5000mcg per day

should i take turmeric as suggested?
    should I wait on DHEA and see what labs say after estrogen comes down or take now?

I hate to pay for labs through them and they pay for private labs at the same time. What should I ask them to add to the labs on the next blood draw? I'm paying, they should add anything I say.

After 3 months I will go back on my own and get back to doing bloodwork and proper labs
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ok, so for now I will lower the Test dose as the clinic suggests to 200mgx1 per week. I do have the 3 month contract with them already and it's paid. The anastrozole I am in complete control of myself. I took 1mg after my shot of 200mg test Wed. Starting next Wed I will reduce it to 1/2 and that will be all. I will take their HCG 250iu and I have a whole drawer of hcg and some also mixed in the frig so I will continue taking the 2nd dose at home.

200mg testc 1x per week
    250 iu HCG x2 week
    anastrazole 1/2mg per week

b12 5000mcg per day

should i take turmeric as suggested?
    should I wait on DHEA and see what labs say after estrogen comes down or take now?

I hate to pay for labs through them and they pay for private labs at the same time. What should I ask them to add to the labs on the next blood draw? I'm paying, they should add anything I say.

After 3 months I will go back on my own and get back to doing bloodwork and proper labs
    Turmeric is a good add on if you have joint pain or inflammation.

Hate that once a week protocol, but if you have to go in, you have to go in.

At 50, and as a member of the 50+ club myself, I want to see DHT and PSA, plus the sensitive estradiol test. That's all in addition to what it looked like you had already.
    Brett N and 956Vette like this.

I talked the clinic into letting me do the injections at home. I told them I was working out of town for the time being. They gave me 4 pre filled syringes for test and 4 pre filled with HCG . I can easily split the test and use my own HCG for the second dose. My next lab appointment is setup for April 6 to do blood work. I'm going to tell them I want to add DHT. PSA, and the sensitive estradiol to the test.

I took myself off auto pay with them and said I was going to pay cash when I renew. I'm trying to take one step at a time with them so they don't get weird on me and stop working with me. The next bloodwork will be done halfway through my contract.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, does your TRT clinic have you between a rock and a hard place.

Was their blood work included in the monthly fee for the TRT?

BTW, you’ve been through an emotional roller coaster ride with your shoulder and now the return to work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Wow, does your TRT clinic have you between a rock and a hard place.

Was their blood work included in the monthly fee for the TRT?

BTW, you’ve been through an emotional roller coaster ride with your shoulder and now the return to work as well.
    Life has been a bit stressful. They run the labwork through my insurance so it's fully covered because my wife and I have good insurance. St Louis area is behind the times a little with TRT from the research I've done. After this 3 months I'm just going to go back to doing it on my own and get some help from the forum on exactly what bloodtests I need to order. That's the part that always confused me. When the site had a sponsor that did labwork it was easy to talk about it openly on here, now it isn't. That's unfortunate. I never felt comfortable contacting people about exactly what tests I need to order without ordering too much or too little.

Being out the $595 for the 3 months of TRT I had to prepay for isn't that bad seeing how it will include the Dr. ordered labwork that my insurance will cover twice.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Whatever dosage per week that you settle on, split it into 2 injections per week. Should lead to less aromatization to E2 and it will give you more stable T levels. Hold off on the a'dex until you actually see need for it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

If you haven't already, read the post linked below. It should help you regarding relevant labwork.

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...physician.html
    Brett N likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Life has been a bit stressful. They run the labwork through my insurance so it's fully covered because my wife and I have good insurance. St Louis area is behind the times a little with TRT from the research I've done. After this 3 months I'm just going to go back to doing it on my own and get some help from the forum on exactly what bloodtests I need to order. That's the part that always confused me. When the site had a sponsor that did labwork it was easy to talk about it openly on here, now it isn't. That's unfortunate. I never felt comfortable contacting people about exactly what tests I need to order without ordering too much or too little.

Being out the $595 for the 3 months of TRT I had to prepay for isn't that bad seeing how it will include the Dr. ordered labwork that my insurance will cover twice.
    Man, just about the same fee for me for 3 months. He would only check test and e2 levels every 6 months (included in the fee). Eventually my healthcare system paid for the TRT, but I run my own BW regularly through some online place. It’s a tad pricey but I stay on top of it.

Sucks that they just don’t give you the testosterone so you can split it into 2x/wk.

When I was doing AI at 150mg/wk. I quartered the Adex and did .25 2x/wk. But as stated, if you don’t need it, don’t bother. As also stated, I trust guys on the forum’s judgements about certain things regarding TRT more than any physician I have met.
    Last edited by wango; 03-10-2022 at 06:11 PM.

With my initial bloodwork showing what it was, the test I was getting was good quality obviously. I just needed to lower my dose and actually do bloodwork and be responsible. Sad thing is I have about 100 tabs of anastrozole and i really do have about 20 vials of HCG that aren't mixed yet. I ordered some that took a really long time to deliver, and I complained so they expedited another shipment. Both showed up at about the same time, so I ended up with 30 vials @ 5000 iu each.
    Cylon357 likes this.

With my initial bloodwork showing what it was, the test I was getting was good quality obviously. I just needed to lower my dose and actually do bloodwork and be responsible. Sad thing is I have about 100 tabs of anastrozole and i really do have about 20 vials of HCG that aren't mixed yet. I ordered some that took a really long time to deliver, and I complained so they expedited another shipment. Both showed up at about the same time, so I ended up with 30 vials @ 5000 iu each.
    Keep it chilling. I'm not ashamed to say I have used out of date Pregnyl before. Would I do it consistently....no.

However, when it still gives a positive on a pregnancy test, then yeah, I'm going to use it.

Blog Entries
    You could make a killing on reddit. Lots of folks there think hcg has been banned in the US.
    almostgone likes this.

Do you have to chill HCG that's still in it's freeze dried state? it should be ok in a normal cool dry storage correct? Like a closet at 69 degrees?

Do you have to chill HCG that's still in it's freeze dried state? it should be ok in a normal cool dry storage correct? Like a closet at 69 degrees?
    If it's unreconstituted, that should be ok. Keep it out of light. Once it's reconstituted, definitely refrigerate.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information