RM1023 is offline New Member

Somatropin conversation

I have searched and found some information regarding the dose conversions. In most cases I don’t see 30 iu bottles so I’m looking for some clarification. My kit reads 30iu/10mg per bottle and the water amp is 2ml. If I add the 2ml to the powder will that be 20 on the insulin pin for 1iu of GH?
    I saw in a post that I need to divide the 200 ticks on the insulin pin by the 30iu which gives me 6.66. I want to be very clear in what I plan to use as this is my first time with GH. I have used AS for 20 years so this is new. I appreciate your clarification.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RM1023 View Post
    I have searched and found some information regarding the dose conversions. In most cases I don’t see 30 iu bottles so I’m looking for some clarification. My kit reads 30iu/10mg per bottle and the water amp is 2ml. If I add the 2ml to the powder will that be 20 on the insulin pin for 1iu of GH?
    I saw in a post that I need to divide the 200 ticks on the insulin pin by the 30iu which gives me 6.66. I want to be very clear in what I plan to use as this is my first time with GH. I have used AS for 20 years so this is new. I appreciate your clarification.
    Your math is correct. If you want to dose that precisely, I recommend getting some .3cc syringes with half unit markings.

Also, I would make it easy on myself and use 3ml for 30iu. That way, it's 10 to 1, 1iu would be to the 10 on the syringe.

RM1023 is offline New Member
    Only issue I have with that is the powder bottle won’t hold 3ml. We’re you clarifying that the 6.66 would equal 1iu in this case?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RM1023 View Post
    Only issue I have with that is the powder bottle won’t hold 3ml. We’re you clarifying that the 6.66 would equal 1iu in this case?
    Damn, I'm sorry, I'm just seeing this. Months later you probably already have this worked out, but just in case...

2ml / 30iu = 1ml / 15iu

So a full 1ml of solution would be 15iu of HGH.
    Doing 1iu of HGH would be:

1 / 15 = .0667 x 100 = 6.67iu per dose

Multiplying by 100 in that second step to go from ml to iu

So, yes, your 6.66iu of water would get you 1iu of HGH.

Thread Information