Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ToTheBuckeT21

Thread: Quick bump in TRT

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Quick bump in TRT

OK, so I have 4 weeks to run something on top of my trt dose, looking to recomp or cut, but since it is only 4 weeks (I have blood work in 8), I'm just trying to get the best bang for the buck, so to speak.

I have some Anavar I think may be dbol , some tbol that I am pretty sure is legit (EP), and some more Anavar on the way from EP. I assume the var from EP to be legit, and should be here "soon", not sure of date, but it is domestic. I also have some superdrol, but I'm not ready for that just yet.

So, I guess, in this situation, would you run var or tbol? I have tudca and NAC on hand, test cream as TRT, probably the equivalent of 10mg per day / 70mg per week. HCG at 250 3x per week.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE var.. but 4 weeks seems a little short. I'd prob save the var for next time.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post
    I LOVE var.. but 4 weeks seems a little short. I'd prob save the var for next time.
    That is where I landed. I decided to do the tbol for a quick run, see how it sits with me.

I stopped the var that I think is dbol , and within 3 days lost about 3 pounds of water. Making me not quite but almost sure it is dbol... not that there is anything wrong with dbol, just not what I wanted. It can go in the stash.

Thread Information