MICKY H is offline Associate Member

Pain after IM injection

Hi Guys

Been injecting IM for many years in my thigh. Today I can hardly walk, never had anything like it before. Any feedback please

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Is it pharmaceutical test?
    Do you always use the same leg for injections? If so, rotate to another spot.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

MICKY H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Is it pharmaceutical test?
    Do you always use the same leg for injections? If so, rotate to another spot.
    Alternate legs and it’s the same supplier I’ve used for years.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
    Alternate legs and it’s the same supplier I’ve used for years.
    What ester test?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    I got what your experiencing frequently when I pinned my quads. I don't pin them often anymore because of it.

CallMeChow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
    Hi Guys

Been injecting IM for many years in my thigh. Today I can hardly walk, never had anything like it before. Any feedback please
    I've only ever injected in my glutes at .5ml. I would say just try to practice the common techniques. You might have moved it around a bit more than usual causing more irritation to the muscle?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quads are always easy for me just dropped a 3cc shot an hour ago. 1ccT400 with 2CC deca300. 1gram shot no pain, 2 different ugls.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long does it take you to inject? 90% of people inject WAY to fast IMO. Do an experiment, fill a syringe with water and push it with the same pressure pointed up in the air. How far does it go? Now think about that blasting into your muscle. Its called a charlie horse. lol

I take close to 1 min per CC. Why rush it? Once the needle is in there is no pain involved.

Thread Information