NotARobot is offline New Member

Best online clinic???

Before anyone recommends brick and mortar TRT clinics or a GP, those are not options for me right now for several reasons. I live in an area without many options. I'm also a physician, so I'm basically looking for a way to legally manage my own regimen without self prescribing. I would like to find a clinic that gives me a wide variety of options to tweak a protocol as needed based on bloodwork and gives me a variety of options to possibly add in other things somewhere down the road if the need should arise. I know there are tons of places that used a cookie cutter formula and ship premixed test with AI, that's not what I'm looking for. I have a pretty solid background with AAS from my 20s, so I know what I'm doing and I know how my body responds to certain things.

Right now, I just want to run some low dose T. But if there are clinics that also offer nandrolone , primo, anavar , etc it would be nice to have those options someday if I decide to go that route. I'm also looking for someone that will allow me to have a lot of input. Legality in my state can't be questionable, I need everything to be 100% legal. I'm also looking for a reliable company with reliable products that I can trust. So who is my best option?
    Last edited by NotARobot; 10-01-2022 at 11:21 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    GL with your search, doctor. Afraid by the time your relationship is established with a legal, yet ignorant/unethical outfit, may not be able or willing to cut corners by the time you ask for anabolic cross sells. Best advice would be to not sweat the small details and don't seek a long term supplier as you can bet on your distributor/supply chain pulling the rug out from under you at a moments notice. Might be worth seeking out a local physician/clinic that partners with an established pharmacy within your state, to increase likelihood of continuity.

Thread Information