Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well lets see...... I can totally tell my body is ready for a break. I can honestly say that my body has made a complete transformation. One problem I am so tired all the time, joints hurt and I have problems sleeping. I will say this that when I changed my dosage of test that was not a good idea. Much better to keep a stable dose all the way through. Now the deca increase was for a reason.....joint pain. The test increase was for ego and in hopes that I would not get deca diack. I have also increased the whinny to 85mgs a day....... now that is a reciepe for joint pain. But since I have increased the whinny my body has become so ripped. That stuff really works. I think I could eat a gallon of ice cream and still not gain any weight. As a matter of fact the weight is falling off at a scary rate.

I will say this test e is much better at keeping you stable than test prop. Since I threw that in I have been really up and down. Maybe it would work better if it was done ED at say 60mgs a day. My strength levels seem to be falling off with the weight. Which is very hard to see. There is a definate change in my body's feeling after a workout now. After week 6 I could have gone on all night. Now I lose my pump much faster and just feel tired...... at week 6 I was also only on 200mgs of test and now I am on 600mgs and it is only week 12. I am writing this because it is important to see the law of diminishing returns. I just hope I did not overload my receptor sites for next time. My hopes in writing this is that people realize that at very small doses they can achieve a major change........with most importantly less sides.

One great thing to note though is the sex drive is out of this world hard to beat that side My girlfriend thanks I hung the moon. I just wonder what I will be like when I come off. If today's workout at the gym is any indication of how bad it's going to be then wow am I in trouble!

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    If your ready for a break, just take off a couple days. It may do wonders for you! Then continue onward and into your PCT.

Thanks bro.... I took off Sunday and Monday but the body is just still whipped. And I start PCT next Thursday.... wanted to try and max on all my lifts to see where I am. How is yours going. Are you happy as a lark??

I just started week 6. I'm up 10 lbs. At week 5 I upped my Test to 500mg/wk and Deca up to 400mg/week.Like you I started low at 250mg and 200mg. I was happy that my HRT rep was able to prescibe more for me after I complained about not really seeing much happen. I'm trying like hell to consume lots of good calories to make the AAS work! 10 lbs is pretty good but I thought Id see more. But I'm oly have way there and oly 1 week into the added dosages. I deffinetly notice that my shoulders and and arms have gained some size. I feel a bit thicker overall. I have been feeling a bit tired lately and I think It may be from the GH. 3iu 5/2.

Good for you bro. Its not just the ten pounds but how much body fat you lose. I tell you what worked best for me was adding the thyroid armour.....best thing I did. It works so well with everything else. The weight just melts off. Anthony Roberts was right on the money with that.

As for me I can't even begin to tell you the difference between the now and then. I shot 100mgs of whinny last night before I went to be and I woke up 4 pounds lighter and looking ripped as hell. But it still sucks on the joints. Actually it is pure hell on the joints. That is one compound I will never do again. But the shiat really does help you get ripped. The only thing good I can see from it is running it about two weeks at 100mgs a day before a vacation at the beach. Makes you skin look very thin. But I think that is because it pulls all the water out of your body??!!

As for me I do promise to post some pics before the PCT begins. I will try to do this Saturday. As much shiat as I have talked it is only fair to post some pics. Of course this is when I figure out how to use my camera. I have a razor but man that thing takes bad pics.

As the days go by I get more scared about starting the PCT... AS JPKman say's "Im getting worried about all my juicey juice bottles being gone" Sad but true. My doc says I can stay on but he really wants me to do PCT and then start back again in three months with a bridge of HGH and Thyroid armour. Weighed this morning and I was 241 but pretty ripped. One month ago I was up to 257 and strong as hell.

One question about a month ago I started taking 1mg of armidex due to possible gyno. I have been taking it ed. Does that really low your test. I know it lowers estro but test as well. I have read sometimes it increases your test. For me ever since then I quit retaining water and got more ripped. But don't feel the effects of the test like I did. I thought that was just do to the time I had been on?? Any thoughts??
    Gotta roll on my way to a fashion show....beautiful woman looking there best.

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex will not lower your test. It will lower your estrigen and may actually increase your test a bit.

try-n is offline New Member
    Great read. I'm doing a similar program.2iu hgh5/2,400test cyp/330 deca wk. I'm considering adding anavar . extending this cycle from 10 to 12 weeks,stopping the deca at 8 wks.,and adding anavar for week 8-12.Hoping for more weight loss. Are you going to stay on a test/deca combo long term,or cycle the deca in and out,increasing you amount of test while on the deca? Could you tell me a little more about your hgc use? How much/often,and why. I have some,but was told to use it as part of my pct. I'm not so sure I'm doing a pct now,I'm thinking of embracing long term hrt.The benefits in my life are hard to miss,or deny.I feel like I did before getting my soul crushed,or 'married' as some people call it.I'm using .5mg eod of anastrozole for anti-e,that feels like enough,but I need to get blood done again to get some numbers. better living through chemistry. Can you imagine how much better this technology will be by the time I'm 140 years old?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by try-n
    Great read. I'm doing a similar program.2iu hgh5/2,400test cyp/330 deca wk. I'm considering adding anavar. extending this cycle from 10 to 12 weeks,stopping the deca at 8 wks.,and adding anavar for week 8-12.Hoping for more weight loss. Are you going to stay on a test/deca combo long term,or cycle the deca in and out,increasing you amount of test while on the deca? Could you tell me a little more about your hgc use? How much/often,and why. I have some,but was told to use it as part of my pct. I'm not so sure I'm doing a pct now,I'm thinking of embracing long term hrt.The benefits in my life are hard to miss,or deny.I feel like I did before getting my soul crushed,or 'married' as some people call it.I'm using .5mg eod of anastrozole for anti-e,that feels like enough,but I need to get blood done again to get some numbers. better living through chemistry. Can you imagine how much better this technology will be by the time I'm 140 years old?
    140 huh? love your spirit bro....who many years down the road is that btw?
    are you looking to lose weight from the get go of this "anti aging" cycle or did you mean when you throw in the var?
    best of luck to you and your soul

I want to lose some fat towards the end,I'm trying to put on some muscle without much fat right now. It would take a couple guys,a funnel,and a broomstick to stuff much more food into me than I'm eating now,but I haven't gained any weight in 2 weeks.I do seem to be gaining muscle fast,just based on looking in the mirror.I'm 45 now. Had a date with a 25 y.o. a couple days ago.I want to live a long time.

Yesterday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08-26-06_11411.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	72581

Alright so I said I was going to post a pic so here goes. You guy's will have to forgive the boxers. Any thoughts on BF levels. Weight 243 height 6'1.

Look good man. Id guess around 12-13%. Shoulders look pretty thick and wide. Shave your chest, you'll look even better!!! Keep up the good work Bro.

Ok ,I'm going with the t4 after consutation,and ramping my hgh up to 3iu ed 5/7,also upping my anastrozole to .5mg ed,as i felt like a weeping bitch all weekend. Looking good there heat,my girlfriend wants your number.

So I am on PCT right now and things are fine so far. I have not noticed a real loss in strength yet. But I have really cut my workout intensity down. I have increased the reps as well.

Being off the whinny has made a difference in my body tone. While on whinny I could eat whatever and that next morning I would be hard as nails. NOw I am watching my diet much more carefully. My joints are already feeling better though. They are happy as hell I am off the whinny.

My PCT protocal is 10,000 iu's HGH at 1,000 eod until it runs out. Plus 2 clomid a day for the first week then 1 a day till it runs out thirtydays. again so far so good. Adding creatine back into my program tomorrow for leg day!

Sounds great. Keep us posted as you go through your PCT. I've got 4 weeks left. I assume I can still gain a bit over the next couple weeks. I started at 197 and am now 209 @ 14%BF. I'm looking decent but I thiought Id have put on more than I have. But I did start at a low dose of TestC250mg/wk and Deca 200mg/wk. for the first 4 weeks. But have been up to TestC500mg/wk, Deca 400mg/wk since. Evryine says how you feel alive and get all this energy after starting the program. I've noticed that I've been a touch more tired! I think its from the GH. I'm not sure I'd do the GH again. Anyways, all is going good, out on some thickness and strength iwent up nicely. My joints feel great! Thanks Deca! But, yes, I'm dreading the PCT. I've been brain storming a supplement program to help keep me motivated and get me through to the next cycle, which will probably be the first of the new year. ( Boy, thats a long way off!!)

PCT is going well. My last deca injection and test e injection was over three weeks ago! Just been following my protocal from the Dr.

I do feel a little weaker and my pump leaves pretty quick. Bu there is no doubt I look 500times better. I have cut my training down and try to really watch my diet.

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat
    PCT is going well. My last deca injection and test e injection was over three weeks ago! Just been following my protocal from the Dr.

I do feel a little weaker and my pump leaves pretty quick. Bu there is no doubt I look 500times better. I have cut my training down and try to really watch my diet.

hey bro...just saw your pic...good work man....
    thought for sure when you finally posted one up you would have been curling a blonde with each arm...LOL...
    sounds like you're missin the magic and almost ready for again

Thanks for the updates. I'm about halway through my cycle and really like the peek at the future. I've started my t4 and am up to 2.6iu of hgh. I can't believe how much better my body looks. I'm on a pretty serious bulking diet now, I can't wait to cut. I am so sick of food.

Alright sorry it has been so long since I have writen. I can't seem to log on from my home computer not sure what and the hell is wrong. I thought it was my firewall but that is not the case. So I am on a different computer and the site still works......HUMMM...

Well PCT has gone great. I have not had any problems at all. The only thing is my pumps are not as good. I am now down in weight to a ripped 234. So I feel pretty damn good. Strength levels have not gone down much at all if any. At least in the major lifts. Well my girlfriend is here for dinner so I gotta go. I will catch up more tomorrow!

Alright sorry it has been so long since I have writen. I can't seem to log on from my home computer not sure what and the hell is wrong. I thought it was my firewall but that is not the case. So I am on a different computer and the site still works......HUMMM...

Well PCT has gone great. I have not had any problems at all. The only thing is my pumps are not as good. I am now down in weight to a ripped 234. So I feel pretty damn good. Strength levels have not gone down much at all if any. At least in the major lifts. Well my girlfriend is here for dinner so I gotta go. I will catch up more tomorrow!
    yeh it's been about a month bro...glad you're still bringintheheat...we're in the same weight class once again my man as I've finally been able to strip some fat....not ripped by no means but headin in the right direction and as you always have maintained ( saying that low doses can work wonders for some - it was all I needed mixed in with hard work
    Look forward to some more interesting posts and you're next coctail

My brothers from anohter mother! I hope all is well with everyone on my favorite board. I still can't log in from my home computer. Wish I knew why and the hell that is. If anyone has encountered this problem please tell me how I can fix this.

Well all is well here. My PCT has been great. I feel better than ever. I have now been off for two and a half months. So yes it's about time to start again. December 1st is the date pegged. Oh ya one thing I have gotten a bad problem with acne on my back. But i have read spykes thread and I am going to follow in his footsteps.

As for my next round here is what I am thinking.
    Week 1-4 Test E 400mgs deca 400mg's and 100mgs of test Prop to front load EOD, 80mgs of VAR, 2ius HGH and 60mcg's of thyroid armour
    Using the var and the test p to front load. Last time did not like how long it took for the test e to kick in. It took about four weeks to really kick n. By week 10 I ran into the law of diminishing returns.
    Week 5-10 400mgs of test e 400mgs of deca and some halostien and 75mgs of whinny EOD. This should get me hard as nails
    Week 11-12 400mgs of test e 400mgs of deca and 80mgs of var, halostien, 400mgs of primobolin. Whinny 75mg's eod
    Oh and yes I am going to run HGH at 2ius ed along with 60mcg's of thyroid armour.
    This whole deal is going to cost a pretty penny but damn I cant wait. I just really need to get rid of this acne. The only thing I am worried about is the water weight I will gain. I really don't want to take more than .5 arimidex eod.

But I must say to all. I feel damn good. Not sure if i really need to go back on but I miss those massive pumps. Right now I am at 232 about 12-14 % bf. I am stronger on all my major lifts. So I must say the PCT I ran was hella good. but this damn back acne started 2 weeks after my last injection.

Well gotta run. I would really like to post daily but again I can't get on. I log on www.steroid.com but It says the page is not available when I try to get on the forum. If a mod can help please send my PM.

Peace,

Heat

good to hear from you heat...glad you're feeling great...sorry about the fvckin shiat on you're back....good thing you're a dude sorry sick humor

i think i'm 'round same BF% as you now...down to 222 from 250 at the start of TRT (mostly just test alone)....didn't think i was that fat...thought at 222 i would be close to having abs but NOPE...still a little belly fat....scares me to dip below 220....think i'll feel skinny at 6-2 1/2 if i lose 10 more so i'm thinking of throwin in an anabolic to stack with the test and do a lean bulk so the bf% will drop while i beef back up....other than that....feelin great, too....oh about what you said about the 'dex.....i was taking 1mg EOD...think that's too much from just taking around 300wk test cyp....i started takin it when estro went from 19 to 75 and just did blood work Friday and will get results on the 14th...I waited 17 days out to do blood work so we'll see where all my levels are.

again...nice to hear from you bro

take care

jpkman, Post your results of your blood work. 17 days out isnt very long for your system to normalize. I'm curiouse to see what your out come is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    jpkman, Post your results of your blood work. 17 days out isnt very long for your system to normalize. I'm curiouse to see what your out come is.
    yeh i will bro....i was concerned about that as well and if it was going to be way high still and freak out the doc....and i was still feeling super and wood like fvckin crazy...but i want to get back on .....about freakin the doc out though...i'm going to try to get this young family doc that said he'd take over my TRT on board and maybe he'll be more liberal...i know my endo will trip if my level is 1000 for sure...
    i'll definately post and hope it will shed light for others....
    i went back on after the blood work the same day and am going to inject around 250 mg EW tentatively at least til i read my blood work on Friday and also tentatively go E3D with 1mg arimidex also depending on how high my estro was...
    but i've never felt/looked better...took some pics lately and look like i did when i was 27 (10 years ago)

Glad to hear you are doing so good JpKman. Sounds like you are on target. When you say you are going to run 250mgs do you mean sus??

I was thinking about my next run and I think I am going to tone it down a little..... to many compounds. I forgot last time that I had such a large orgy that I did not know what compound was doing what.

I feel like a kid in a candy store. I can buy what I want but damn the candy is expensive.

Someone must have said something to one of the mods about me logging in because I can get on from my house again.

I am going to continue to post through my next run. I will take before pictures as well this time.

One of the biggest differences in my body has been the change in my workout. I used to lift heavy every time I worked out. Never more than ten reps and mostly in the 5-8 range. I started doing some 17's and 21's and my body has made a huge change for the better. The fat started really coming off. Plus I have actually gained strength while being off the juice. But yes I look forward to going back on

As for the next cycle I think I am leaning on 400mgs of test 400mgs of deca and 75mg's of var. Run this for 10-12 weeks. I might throw in some whinny the final eight weeks. Plus i will only run the var for the first 4weeks. Of course I will continue the GH at 2ius plus the thyroid armour at 60mcgs.

Heat

Glad to hear you are doing so good JpKman. Sounds like you are on target. When you say you are going to run 250mgs do you mean sus??

I was thinking about my next run and I think I am going to tone it down a little..... to many compounds. I forgot last time that I had such a large orgy that I did not know what compound was doing what.

I feel like a kid in a candy store. I can buy what I want but damn the candy is expensive.

Someone must have said something to one of the mods about me logging in because I can get on from my house again.

I am going to continue to post through my next run. I will take before pictures as well this time.

One of the biggest differences in my body has been the change in my workout. I used to lift heavy every time I worked out. Never more than ten reps and mostly in the 5-8 range. I started doing some 17's and 21's and my body has made a huge change for the better. The fat started really coming off. Plus I have actually gained strength while being off the juice. But yes I look forward to going back on

As for the next cycle I think I am leaning on 400mgs of test 400mgs of deca and 75mg's of var. Run this for 10-12 weeks. I might throw in some whinny the final eight weeks. Plus i will only run the var for the first 4weeks. Of course I will continue the GH at 2ius plus the thyroid armour at 60mcgs.
    Heat

LMAO
    That's my boy..."toning it down a bit"

Yeh, I need to get a few pics up to get a guess on BF% and critique, etc. I lost another 1.5lbs last week so I'm down to 220.5 and still have fat. I hate the idea of going below 215 at about 6' 3".

Oh, thanks for the nice words and the 250mg I mentioned is plain old Watson Test Cyp 200mg/ml. I just take like 1.25cc to = 250 and arimidex of course

yeah baby toning it down

Jpkman is your strength staying stable with the loss of weight. I think it's alright to lose weight as long as you don't lose strength. But yeah it will be real hard for me to go under 225. I would feel like I was melting away. I can get down to 229 but then I go right back up to 232. I think my body likes that weight.

Well I am counting the days tell its time to hit it again. Did legs today.
    Squats 135x17
    225x10
    315x6
    415x5
    This last set felt pretty heavy and the knees were cryin so I stopped. Then it was on to calves for some heavy ass sets. My calves are small but strong as hell. That was it for leg day. For some reason when I cut back on my sets for legs they started to grow faster..... must have been over training.

Heat

yeah baby toning it down

Jpkman is your strength staying stable with the loss of weight. I think it's alright to lose weight as long as you don't lose strength. But yeah it will be real hard for me to go under 225. I would feel like I was melting away. I can get down to 229 but then I go right back up to 232. I think my body likes that weight.

Squats 135x17
    225x10
    315x6
    415x5
    This last set felt pretty heavy and the knees were cryin so I stopped. Then it was on to calves for some heavy ass sets. My calves are small but strong as hell. That was it for leg day. For some reason when I cut back on my sets for legs they started to grow faster..... must have been over training.

Heat

yeah baby toning it down

Squats 135x17
    225x10
    315x6
    415x5

Heat
    Yeh, 30lbs lost since starting TRT and no strength lost....actually still gaining...mostly with back....i just never thought i had that small of a frame to be 220 and still have maybe 14-15 % fat....is what it is so i'll just keep busting ass and start to eat more and more and cleaner and cleaner...i'm actually considering stacking something with my plain ole test and do a lean bulk

keep bustin a$$ brother!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Way to go. You have always been scientific and diciplined in your
    approach. Not to mention your helping others. Hope things continue
    to get better.
    BIG THANKS bro.

pr0digalsun is offline Associate Member
    Damn this was a good thread! I read the whole thing. I start HRT with oasis on monday. I turn 30 tomorrow and i have 19-21% BF @ 208 lbs and 6' height. I've lost about 25 pounds in the last 6 months from working out at least 5x week. I really hope i can get my BF down to 10%.
    Thanks for the info bro!

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digalsun
    Damn this was a good thread! I read the whole thing. I start HRT with oasis on monday. I turn 30 tomorrow and i have 19-21% BF @ 208 lbs and 6' height. I've lost about 25 pounds in the last 6 months from working out at least 5x week. I really hope i can get my BF down to 10%.
    Thanks for the info bro!
    Welcome to HRT land...great goal and congrats on what you achieved til now...wish you the best with your HRT and keep us posted

Well well well girlfriend just broke up with me....... she tells me I'm a player. So "f" it I might as well play. But life is still pretty good the high rise life is for me.

So I thought I would take out my aggression in the gym. Actually I did my first spin class tonight... 45 mins of bustin ass on a damn bike. I've been told it will rip me to the core. Worked out back after with some lat pull downs and some dumbell rows. Did not lift much weight just went for feel and reps. Body was just to damn tired from the spin class.

Had my chest workout yesterday. Not a very good workout for some reason I lost ten pounds off my bench and 3 reps. NOt so good. First workout I've lost strength on chest since I've been off cycle. The only thing I did different was I started taking 1mg of A-dex to lower my estrogen. I thought that might help me out with my Back acne..... and yes it sure did. Already started to go away. I have noticed I have become a bit more of a biatch when on this damn a-dex. I feel moody like a woman. oh well got to get rid of the backne.

You know the funny thing about losing weight is just what JPKman talked about I've lost over 50lbs in the last year and still at 12-14% BF. Man it takes a shiat load of work to get into the single digits. I can't imagine getting my body in the 220's. Well I guess that won't happen because as soon as I start up again in two weeks the weight is going to pile on.

Good luck with your hrt Prodigalsun. Make sure when you start your hrt try and stay constant all the way through your cycle. Example pick either 200mgs per week or 400mgs per all the way through. Don't do like I did and add more in the middle. You will be at 14% Bf by the end of your cycle if you work it right.

Heat

Here's what i am doing, starting next tuesday when it comes:
    2 IU HGH 5d on, 2d off
    50mg Winny EOD
    250 mg Sustanon 2x wk
    Arimidex .5 EOD

BTW my labs showed that my Test level was 572, IGF-1 was 230, but my damn cholesterol was 290 which surprises me because it feels like all i eat is f^cking fish. Hopefully this will help all of that. It better help, because I could be leasing a new 335i coupe for what this sh|+ costs.

BTW way, I am new to this, so if i should have posted that last post in a new thread let me know. Sorry about you GF BTW.

Well fish is high in cholesterol. especially shell fish. Test wont really help matters may even make it worse. The Gh might help it, GH does some wonderful things. Good luck and keep us posted.

Well fish is high in cholesterol. especially shell fish. Test wont really help matters may even make it worse. The Gh might help it, GH does some wonderful things. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Man, I never knew fish had a lot of cholesterol...heard shrimp/lobster did but didn't know fish did too

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    Man, I never knew fish had a lot of cholesterol...heard shrimp/lobster did but didn't know fish did too
    Some fish more than others. Just check it out before you too much of a certain kind. Eat your oatmeal, it helps reduce the LDL....really!

Some fish more than others. Just check it out before you too much of a certain kind. Eat your oatmeal, it helps reduce the LDL....really!
    I learn so much here....well I eat A LOT of fish and A LOT oatmeal maybe that's why my lipid was gooooood I eat mostly tilapia cuz i can afford it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information