Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

HRT@34 and all it entails

Here it goes as of June 1st I have begun my HRT program. I will give as many details as possible so that not only myself but others my benefit. I am 6'1 245pounds 21% body fat. I have been lifting for the past 20yrs of my life. The past 8 monts I have been very serious. prior to that I took off two years due to a serious drinking problem. But I have not had a drink in over a year but that is another story. My past cycle experience inculdes 10 weeks deca 200-300mg a week. 50mg Whinny EOD 10weeks. Gained 25 pounds and kept 20 of it. I did no PCT but I was only 27........ If i had PCT i would have done it. BTW it was a great experience......i had no problems with deca dick. In fact the opposite. 2nd cycle I was 29 did omnadren 250 1cc a week for 10 weeks also 50mg whinny EOD and I think 200mg deca also for 10 weeks. PCT included was only cloma. Kept 15 pounds. Very good experience as well. Then I got married, got lazy and started drinking. So that is my story and I'm sticking to it!!

So this brings me to the present my HRT Program. My Test levels came in at 546. Yes I know not that bad! But I chose to get active with a program. Also found out that my thyroid is very slow. With this being said here we go!!! Oh yes for those who are going to rip me about my body fat levels being to high I understand your thoughts but this is a very personal decesion.

Goal look the best I ever have by the time I am 35....also to be the healthiest! Heres how

Deca D 200mg week 1-10
    Test E 200mg week 1-10
    HGH 2iu 5/2 next 6 to 8months
    whinny 50mg EOD Week 2-10
    Armidex .5 mg EOD throught out cycle
    T-4 thyroid armour 90mcg EOD through cycle

I have now started everything but the whinny and the T-4. I will start those next week.....they are on there way via the pharmacy.

As stated I am going to keep a complete journal with every lifts, foods and how i am feeling. Also I will place current strenght of lifs. Of course I will look into getting some before pics.....only fair. So my journey has begun..................... I look forward to hearing from you all!!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 01:30 PM.

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    We are the same age and similar height, weight and BF.

I am not ripping you and I hope I don't come across as a dick. But that is not HRT. You are putting together a steroid cycle and the guys in the steroid forum are probably going to be more of a help to you. I don't think thre is anything wrong with adult men using gear. I just wanted to clear up what hrt really is. I cant imagine any real hrt doc putting together a hrt program that includes deca and winstrol .

I have never used gear and my test levels were around 150. I will be injecting test every week along with hcg for life. You do not cycle hrt.

Ufa
    Spyke how's the BP doing. Hope it's better 4 u.

thanks UFA, I will be getting my blood work done in a month. My doctor would only script me for 90mcg's of armour T-4 for 7 weeks. I've read it converts at a 4/1 rate. 100=25mcg of T-4. I hope this is enough. If not I could cut the length down and kick up the T-4??!!

I had my first chest workout today. I've been on for 5days now. I am really feeling the pump.....WOW thought my chest was going to explode. Strength was the same as normal though. The day before was squats....usually my knees hurt so bad during squats......no problems this workout. They felt great the whole way through. I can climb my stairs and my knees don't qureek the whole way up. lower back feels great as well......looks like the deca at only 200mg is already starting to kick in!!!

The doc told me to take 1mg MWF of the ARmidex but after reading here I have been talking it every other day at .5mg. Problem is there are capsules and not pills.......so I pull them in half!!??

I am also running HCG at 250IU the day before and the day of my TEST E and Deca sh0t!.......hope this will keep the testes...alive and kickin!

Don't know if the HGH is working yet.....at least I don't feel it. I have not slept better and I dont have a better since of well being......... Any and all advice is well accepted!!

I will try to get my diet and eating schedule on here very soon.....along with pics

121 over 87...I just took it

I inject tomorrow but I will lower the dose a bit. I wanna see what it is later in the week

Spyke, no worries I understand where you are coming from! I understand HRT very well. I realize this is cycle. But please realize where I am coming from.....The deca is for my very sore JOints from years of heavy lifting. My knees are for shit. A aggressive doc. will prescribe Deca if you explain the reason for it being needed. AS for the Whinny I don't know how I got him to write that.......!!!??? But you are very right this is not true HRT thearpy...... My doc is very aggressive and allows me to do things that most would not. Best wishes on your HRT and yes I will post this on the other section as well. As I don't want to make anyone upset!

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 01:30 PM.

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat
    Spyke, no worries I understand where you are coming from! I understand HRT very well. I realize this is cycle. But please realize where I am coming from.....The deca is for my very sore JOints from years of heavy lifting. My knees are for shit. A aggressive doc. will prescribe Deca if you explain the reason for it being needed. AS for the Whinny I don't know how I got him to write that.......!!!??? But you are very right this is not true HRT thearpy...... My doc is very aggressive and allows me to do things that most would not. Best wishes on your HRT and yes I will post this on the other section as well. As I don't want to make anyone upset!

I am not upset... Just wanted to clear it up. We get guys in their early 20's who wander in here and think HRT is just a backdoor to get legal gear.

You and I think alot alike! I got back into lifting a couple years ago after a long layoff (my entire 20's LOL). I really want to be in the best shape of my life as I get closer to 40. I see some guys I went to high school with from time to time who don't workout. I am always shocked by how old they look. It is like they hit their peak in high school and now it is all downhill.

Thanks UFA and Spyke for you input. UFA I have had sleeping problems since I stopped drinking....much easier to sleep if you pass out.... I won't take sleep aids cause I was addicted to xanax to the tune of 16mg's a day Comming off that stuff....made me think I was going to die....almost did....??!!

Spyke I see some of these people from high school and I'm like damn.....I can't let that happen to me. That is part of my everyday motovation!!!

BTW how long did it take you guy's to feel the HGH??

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 01:31 PM.

Ya, I've done some reading on natural things to stimulate my GH output.

I am going to stick with 2iu's of Gh though and see what happens. My doc has laid out a pretty good plan for me!

Sorry to hear about your spider bite.... brown recluse is one hell of a spider...we have a lot of those here in Texas. But hey at least your healing fast!!

As for the sleep aids I take half of the 3mg melatonin. if I take all three it makes me tired all day!! Have you tried sleepy time tea with valarian root...it works better than melatonin. But again I am not a big fan of sleep aids. my thoughts are if you are tired enough you will eventually sleep. After all knowone has ever died of lack of sleep

BTW took body weight and body fat. now I weigh 247 up two pounds and bodyfat 19.9% Yes, Im back in the teens for BF Feels great!!! Please understand I have not had any change in diet. So I am thinking I am holding some water!!??

Ufa
    Ya, I've done some reading on natural things to stimulate my GH output.

I am going to stick with 2iu's of Gh though and see what happens. My doc has laid out a pretty good plan for me!

Sorry to hear about your spider bite.... brown recluse is one hell of a spider...we have a lot of those here in Texas. But hey at least your healing fast!!

As for the sleep aids I take half of the 3mg melatonin. if I take all three it makes me tired all day!! Have you tried sleepy time tea with valarian root...it works better than melatonin. But again I am not a big fan of sleep aids. my thoughts are if you are tired enough you will eventually sleep. After all knowone has ever died of lack of sleep
    I tried valarian root and it made me sick. Just ME. It works but there must
    be something in Valarium that does not like me.

Day 6:

Had a hard time going to sleep last night. But I feel like a million bucks today. That's on 5 hours of sleep as well. I have not felt this good since Iwas......well I can't remember because it's been so long! I think the GH is kicking in because my overall feeling is just amazing!! I ripped through my first thing in the morning cardio!! Then whent ahead and knocked out abs. I tell you what I just love deca . As my joints feel just wonderful. I usually have to take to asprins just to be able to get out of bed. I have not had to take asprin for three days now!! I feel like I have a constent pump in my muscle bellies.

This afternoon is my back workout. I will see how this goes!! But if how i if feel now is any indication of how I will feel for the rest of time on then YEE HAWWW...... This is a very very expensive HRT/cycle but well worth it!!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Deca..

deca for sore joints....think i'll try that tommorrow with new urologist...hope he's not uptight

I have to admit I am a big supporter of deca . From what i have read on this board people either like it or hate it. But out of all the AAS i have done I like deca by far the most. But that's just me and my body is very beat up from yrs of abuse!!! Tomorrow will be day seven and time for 200mgs more of Deca and Test E Can't wait!! I get happy just thinking about it!

i think we have a satisfied customer...i know i won't get tommorrow what you've got...but 1/4 might just suffice...hope the sleep gets better, too...REAL IMPORTANT...thanks again

thanks for the support Jpkman. I wish you the best on your HRT. But your right sleep is so important. I am going to catch plenty of ZZZZZ's tonight. AS for a satisfied customer.....I don't know if they get any happier than myself.

One thing I must note. Doing this under the care of a Doctor and not just off the street has made this so much better. The peace of mind I have or serenity is so worth the money spent. I know this is not a option for eveyone....but that is life!

countin sheep

Yes..the peace of mind does make it nice....and I hope we can all benefit and live long prosperous lives....my profile is almost identical to yours(same exact weigth)(think I'm 6'2"-6'3") and my goal had to be "by the time I'm 40 since i'm already 37...i guess it can be 38 and get the 2 years back as change...keeping my fingers crossed for tommorrow...need a good script from regular doc...cause need everything right now to be paid w/insurance!
    Tell the sandman I said hello

Well, Day 6 is coming to a end. Just got done working back. Pump was not as good as yesterday's. I have a feeling its because I cut out the NO EXPLODE today. I wanted to cut out all supps so I could see the true effects. So let me tell you that NO EXPlode works great with my current cycle! I really like it! Makes me feel like my muscles are going to pop out of my skin! It did not have this effect prior to my cycle! Going back to health food store tomorrow buying more

So far so good no sides. Could be some water retention but I dont' know?! How do you figure that out. I have noticed that my weight now fluctuates 5 pounds from morning to night. It used to fluctuate only 3pounds. I thought that was interesting at least. Trying to supply as many details as possible. I don't think the test E has kicked into full gear either but I can feel it along with the wonders of deca !

My T-4 "armour" arrives tomorrow, along with another bottle of whinny. Next week I will intergrate the armour and the whinny into my cycle. At that point my body should be on the perfect orgy of hormones Anyone with armour expericence I would love to hear from!? been doing research but really could use more info! AS for the whinny I am going to go 50mg EOD. I know that some people think this is a waste of money. But i am one of the few people that believe ASS in small doses can be very very effective!! WEll time to figure out what to cook for dinner!?

Jpkman best of luck on your adventure. I hope your doc give you the hook up! REmember he works for you.....your paying the bill!! Don't be scared to tell him what you want!!.....and yes you can reason with these people. My girlfriend is a Doctor so I am pretty good at reasoning with them.....at least I think. Well actually she is a pain in the ass

thanks again...yeh...I am actually on 3rd doc...2 endo's now uro...maybe just changing from gel to shots will help alone....i'm thinking maybe not all getting absorbed....now ufa got me scared of the big ass needle

you can't even feel the needle. Knowone hates needles more than I but in this case no worries. Just request the shot and not the gel. Reason being that you have sex with your chick and it smells and or rubs off on her and she does not want any test on or near her body If he offers the patch tell him that is not a option. The shot is the only way to go bro....trust me!!!! Make sure you get Test E as it is longer life, it won't spike your levels like other esters. Perfect for 1 shot a week!! AS for the deca good luck on that one! just explain how bad your knees hurt and it take two asprin just to walk on the damn earth If he asks tell him you have several friends who's docs have written deca. Then say please doc have a heart, on a poor soul. Works eveytime

damn...you got it down pat...i'm actually less confident than going to my 2nd doc....when i went there...i said that the 1st endo wouldn't up my dose when i was on 5mg gel a day for 14 days then tested 140 total test....it went down from 275 and 298? he said i will up it, then changed HIS mind when my total androgen index level was quite a bit out of range...i said BUT i'm feelin better and he said YEH cuz yer gettin too much...WTF? I asked, well we're checking my liver and prostate, etc. He just had his hands tied and closed up shop...he was willing to give me RX for the shots in the beginning...but when he said that i couldn't keep my dose at 10mg gel...I guess i figured a waste of time to ask for shots...I thought about it after he left...but then he was with another patient...and i had to get to work and i was pissed anyway...he said come back in 90 days and I was like...don't think so....if tommorrow doesn't go well, i'll prob have to use Clinic...sell my t.v. or somethin....lol
    when you say spike....you mean you get a whole bunch in the begginning(day of shot) then it just wears off quick?

that is just what I mean! That is why Test e is great. Let him know how much research you have done. That 200mg's a week is what you have found to be the perfect therapudic dose. If he disagrees ask why.... ask him for a happy medium. But if you tell him you are bangin some chick and she can't ge the gel on her because she is trying to get pregnant then he has to give you the shot. Tell him you've heard to many horror stories about guy's gel rubbing off onthere partner..........Best of luck

BTW ask him if he is against you being in the high normal range if he says no hes not against it then your in the money. Because 200mgs a week will put you in the hi normal range!!!

Dude I would stay off the No Explode. There have been lots of cases of heart problems caused by it. Try a pre workout shake in it's place. That should help induce more hypertrophy then the crap in No Explode.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks, I have never heard about that..... to bad because i really liked the way it made me feel. BTW where did you read that?? Cause I have been drinking that stuff eveyday

i don't think getting the shots will be a prob at all....could have got from last endo (explained having daughters, etc.) it says right on insert....especially keep away from female and esp. young females....but i wanted to check estro levels and he said if they were high, i would have to be off test longer if on the shot to check why estro was hi...so i waited...but anyway....won't be a prob...just wondering about the dose...i prob wasn't even getting 75mg a week with my 10g of gel and my levels were at 785...so i like your approach about asking for 200 and maybe getting 150...i prob won't even take 150 at first...still startin out..prob take 100 for a week or so....thanks again

Ufa
    edit.
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 01:32 PM.

Not a bad call, I know a couple nurses I like to have handle some injections

LOL Ufa..."sick dad"...I like that one! Poor unsuspecting nurse!
    Bringdaheat, back to your goal...do you see yourself at or around the same weight of 245 when you get to your goal BF%?

znak is offline Senior Member

I had my first chest workout today. I've been on for 5days now. I am really feeling the pump.....WOW thought my chest was going to explode. Strength was the same as normal though.

On your cycle on day five NOTHING has kicked in. You would have gotten the same pump natty. Wait until WEEK five.

Good question jpkman when I was 28 I was 248@9-10BF best shape of my life. I would love to look like that again. I would be happy at 240 @12bf. From what is going on so far i think I will be 250 to 252 @ 12% I have no dout that through my training and diet I will lose 8-12 Bf over the next 3 months. We will see.....!! I will post more later today about what is going on! BTW ZNAK I don't think everything has kicked into full gear at all. But the Deca is working to some extent for sure. I have no reason to lie. I did not think it would work this fast either to be honest. But please understand I have no doubt this is just the begining!!! Great pumps to all!!

I thought you would say that...so your weight won't change much...you'll just kind of turn the fat into muscle...like we said in the day....so when you remember being in your best shape, you were 248...'round the same weight now....but double the fat % now...how much diff is you waist size now vs. when you were 28? I actually wanted to drop some weight as well so I wouldn't have to carry so much around...245 is a lot to drag out of bed ED!

DAY 7:

Well I was a little tired this morning.....Was watching the sapranos last night and the chick was talking about taking extra valarian root to make you feel like you took valuim. So I gave it a shot cause I had some valarian root tea. Well the shit just gave me a headache!....never again.

Back to what is important. Did cardio this morning right after I took 2iu's of GH. Nothing special to talk about this morning. Don't lift weights today just cardio. I train like this....MOday legs, Tuesday chest, WEdnesday back, Thursday heavy cardio, Friday shoulders, Saturday bi adn tris, sunday heavy cardio. I also do at least 30min of cardio on all weight traing days.

I also shot 200mgs deca and 200mgs of test. I look forward to the test kicking into full gear. It seems after I work out I carry a pump for a couple days. My chest still feels very pumped from Tuesday. My muscle bellies just feel very full. I think this is mainly the deca. As I have done both test and deca before and I would say it is the later. Again all joints in my body feel great. How wonderful that is...... My body weight continues to go up and my body fat goes down. I weigh myself three time a day. I will give the reading I get before I go to bed. That one is when I weigh the most. 248.8 BF 19.2 My bodyfat yesterday was 19.7 and my weight was 248.00

Went to my best friends to watch the Mavs kick the heats ass and he said that I loooked bigger and wanted to know what I was doing??

Jpkman, my waist size when I was that age was 34. Its now 37 or 38! But you are so right carry this much weight around is very tuff on the body. Some times I think it would be nice to be around 220. I have a feeling when I am done I will be one big boy For some reason steroids at a low dose really work for me.....my body responds very well........I also seem to retain gains very easily....... But we will see!! Tomorrow I hit shoulders I can't wait!!

Like your training regimen. You'll get your goal pretty soon with your attitude. Oh, yeh..how r u getting your BF measurements so easily...you got calipers and such? Man keep it up and keep us posted...thanks

What's up Jpkman, as for BF i use a scale that does it all. I don't know how accurate it is. I don't feel like I am carrying that much fat..... But that's what it says. The scale is a BF-679/BF-680 Body Fat Monitor/Scale by Tanita.

I plan on busting my arse eveyday till I meet my goals! I just shot my GH and took my arimidex 1mg. After doing some more research I decided to up my Arimi to 1mg every MWF "recommended by docoter." I was just taking .5mg every other day. I hope this will keep all signs of water weight gain away! I will post again on how later today with results from training. I am hoping to see a increase in strength today!!

just keep working hard...that 30 minute cardio ED is impressive....i need to follow that example...i'm seeing gradual results with just the androgel ...i am so glad i went to check things out to see wtf was wrong with my metabolism and ability to gain LBM....pretty soon, there's probably gonna be commercials on t.v for androgel/testim like you see for cialis, levitra, etc. ..you watch.
    But, anyway...it's nice to be able to chat with you fellas and keep up the good work...you got all the accessories, but you still got to swing the bat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information