MICKY H is offline Associate Member

On Line Pharmacy

Hi all

Looking for a reliable online pharmacy for purchasing Nolvadex and Arimidex .

Thanks

MH

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You won't get much in the way of sources.

Check out our board sponsor AR-R .

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For sure check out AR-R (they may cost more but their chems are legit and properly dosed) there are many really shakey research chem companies as well as online pharmacies popping up these days. Several veteran members have recently wound up with gyno from AI's that were fake or severly underdosed.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    AR-R for the win.

http://www.ar-r.com/

junk2222yard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Have you personally received merchandise from them in good order in Canada? I am worried about customs seizing stuff.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junk2222yard
    Have you personally received merchandise from them in good order in Canada? I am worried about customs seizing stuff.
    I got stuff to the UK, Canada should be fine. They even get past Aus customs most of the time from what I hear.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Canada is one of the leaders on a pharmaceutical marker today, so I also chose this country to buy necessary meds. After a long search I finally decided to try Canadian Pharmacy Online and was pleased with it. The prices there are lower than at the local drug stores. Also its site allows to read the descriptions of meds, and it is very convenient as I can always check side effects, dosage and contraindications.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

On Line Pharmacy

Quote Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
    Canada is one of the leaders on a pharmaceutical marker today, so I also chose this country to buy necessary meds. After a long search I finally decided to try Canadian Pharmacy Online and was pleased with it. The prices there are lower than at the local drug stores. Also its site allows to read the descriptions of meds, and it is very convenient as I can always check side effects, dosage and contraindications.

Download the app GoodRx and check those prices. Much better than Canadian pharmacy. It’s prints you a personalized drug plan-type card to give to pharmacist to get a steep discount.

My script for test cyp 200mg/ml is for four one ml vials per month. With the app I pay a total of $22.75 for the four vials. Around $5 each one. And I go to my local drug store with no wait.

RxSaver is another app with very similar discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 12-11-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Thread Information