Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ppwc1985

Thread: Anyone run T3 year round for blast/cruise?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone run T3 year round for blast/cruise?

My thyroid numbers were in range but slightly low. Just ran a cutter using t3 with way above expectations results. My question is for the serious gym goers, have you considered t3 year round? Something like 50mcg for maintnance and 75-100 when cutting or wanting to stay in single digits for a prolonged times. Considering how safe t3 is I don't see it being a huge health concern?

booku is offline Associate Member
    considering its about $20 a week to run 50 mcg a day, and people recover after many years on thyroid meds, I dont see a problem...but do you really NEED 50 mcg when not cutting? seems like overkill and a band aid for a poor diet
    Last edited by booku; 06-20-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Well there are a billion tests ranging all the way back to the 50s that show you and run T3 as long as you want and come off and all is normal.

The only real thing to consider is the healthcare way of using T3. They typically supplement a tiny amount of T4 so the Thyroid does not completely shut down due to negative feedback.

1 gram of T3 is about twice what you are saying Booku. One Million mcg @ 100 mcg a day is 10,000 days. that is like 30 years worth.....

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    I can't, I have ran two cycles of it. I just started one 2 weeks ago, I was fine the first week at 50 mcg Ed. The second week I was having some breathing problems and it came to a head Saturday. Every time I tried to lay down to sleep I would have issues catching my breath. I stopped and I'm fine now, but I was looking to cut a little bf. maybe give it another try in a few weeks. But if it is recommended to be on test, how could you use it year round? .

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    When we talk about using it with test we are talking 100 mcg + a day in my opinion. Also keep in mind most bodybuilders (competitive) cruise off cycle so that is how it is test year round. They do it how they do it type of thing.

Remember when you talk about cycling at 500 mg (half a gram) a week test a bodybuilder like Coleman or such is pushing 5-30 grams of test + other AAs in that same week. Different worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    I can't, I have ran two cycles of it. I just started one 2 weeks ago, I was fine the first week at 50 mcg Ed. The second week I was having some breathing problems and it came to a head Saturday. Every time I tried to lay down to sleep I would have issues catching my breath. I stopped and I'm fine now, but I was looking to cut a little bf. maybe give it another try in a few weeks. But if it is recommended to be on test, how could you use it year round? .

booku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Well there are a billion tests ranging all the way back to the 50s that show you and run T3 as long as you want and come off and all is normal.

The only real thing to consider is the healthcare way of using T3. They typically supplement a tiny amount of T4 so the Thyroid does not completely shut down due to negative feedback.

1 gram of T3 is about twice what you are saying Booku. One Million mcg @ 100 mcg a day is 10,000 days. that is like 30 years worth.....
    I dont understand. it's a little over a dollar for a 20 mcg tab. do the math $1.11*2.5 tablets/day * 7 days/week = $19.43 a week

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Why not just get it from sponsor it's only 40$ and at 50 mcg Ed it last 3 months.
    WhatGoesUp likes this.

Thyroid meds will raise your SHBG.
    If you take 50mcg T3 while on a TRT dose of test I imagine you will lose muscle and fat.

Thread Information