Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Desperately need help - please give me ANY suggestions

CobraMustangSVT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Testosterone View Post
    If that were the case, then more men would have thyroid issues. Most men, the majority, will find transdermals lose at least some level of their effectiveness overtime, how much and how soon is what varies.
    That's what I fear. I really like Androgel . I was on injections, 50mg's every Tuesday night and Friday morning with 250iu's of hCG every M, W and F, and I got tired of sticking myself.

I can always go back to injections but I really like not having to stick myself anymore.

Also, sometimes I wonder if my testosterone increase is due to the HCG or the Androgel . I ran them both at the same time and I'm secondary

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraMustangSVT View Post
    Also, sometimes I wonder if my testosterone increase is due to the HCG or the Androgel. I ran them both at the same time and I'm secondary

That is why you do ***1*** thing at a time, do shots OR gel for 4-6 weeks run blood work THEN add/change something, if you do 2-3 things each time your NEVER going to figure it out.

Also this is not that hard you have 3 things

1. Test
    2. HCG
    3. AI if needed

Do you know how many people see a doc that just get test and do fine? I would say 80%+ because 80%+ docs don't even know about a AI and HCG. The key to all of this is give it TIME to work don't be so OCD/ADD and do 100 things at a time.

And yes you may have thyroid low temp etc etc but again it's all different, my temp is always about 97.9 and my TSH is .8 and T3 T4 are fine so everyone is different.
    2Sox and Beethoven like this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi,
    Where did the 3 pumps land you numbers-wise? How were the numbers on 4 pumps? Right now, 2 pumps puts me at 489 so I went to 3 pumps. I get tested next week to see where 3 pumps land me.
    My experience was that transdermals had my numbers all over the place! There was really no logic to it at all. What I really went on was my energy and libido. After awhile, both went down on two pumps. As soon as I began applying 3 pumps and 4, things got better. As many know, transdermals make for more DHT. On 4 pumps, I'd get too horny so I'd go back down to 3 - which seemed to be a good place for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    That is why you do ***1*** thing at a time, do shots OR gel for 4-6 weeks run blood work THEN add/change something, if you do 2-3 things each time your NEVER going to figure it out.

Also this is not that hard you have 3 things

1. Test
    2. HCG
    3. AI if needed

Do you know how many people see a doc that just get test and do fine? I would say 80%+ because 80%+ docs don't even know about a AI and HCG. The key to all of this is give it TIME to work don't be so OCD/ADD and do 100 things at a time.

And yes you may have thyroid low temp etc etc but again it's all different, my temp is always about 97.9 and my TSH is .8 and T3 T4 are fine so everyone is different.
    You're right. I just didn't want my nuts to shrink so I started HCG immediately.

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    You're right. I just didn't want my nuts to shrink so I started HCG immediately.
    That takes MONTHS to happen and weeks to fix.

I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    My first go round with the first Dr I was on test only. It took about four months for the boys to start hurting. He didn't know about HCG . It was about that time I found my current Dr. The HCG fixed me up. I did try HCG monotherapy but it didn't work for me. But I echo what. Ryanmcd said, and it is the most important thing. Give it time and 1 change at a time.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm very grateful for the advice. I'm really glad I came in this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information