bern01 is offline New Member

Selecting the Right Physician

Gentlemen,
    After a lot of research I think that I am going to proceed with TRT therapy. I have spent weeks reading forums, articles and books and it looks like I would be a prime candidate (if there is such a thing) for TRT. I am showing sign of about 80% of the symptom’s for low testosterone . I’m not going to ask the old “what do I need to do first.” I have narrowed down my next step to three options, Endocrinologists, Urologist (same Dr that I used for my vasectomy) and Anti Aging Clinic in my area that all claim to address TRT.
    I know one of the biggest problems that men run into when they want to start TRT is, which type of doctor they should go to first or going to a Dr that knows nothing/very little about the condition. I looked and I have an Endocrinologists, Urologist (same Dr that I used for my vasectomy) and Anti-Aging Clinic in my area that all claim to address TRT (or at least they say they do).
    If I am able to find a good physician that prescribes TRT, I would like to go with the shot versus Androgel option. I have heard a lot of bad things, or atleast not very positive, reviews of Androgel. Also, the shot looks like it is a lot cheaper option. A most physicians that you have come across dead set on prescribing one type of treatment or are they usually flexible?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Wheres your bloodwork?

Thread Information