tkdan63 is offline New Member

Update on program

Only change I made was switch my HCG dose to 250iu two and one days before my test cyp dose. Test cyp is 140mg once a week. I do not know if it is a placebo effect or if it is making a difference but I've been feeling better and not crashing towards the end of the week. So I'm not planning on making any changes to my HRT but I do want to try something and need input.
    I just want to for ten to twelve weeks and an additional 200mg test cyp midway through the week with the intent of adding some lean muscle, which will bring my total to 340mg per week. My question, will I need to use an AI?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Most people do use AI, its needed when running a proper dose of test

I've heard for guys running under 500mg a week AI might not be needed but it really comes down to blood work and when you need it you'll know. How do you feel on 140mg a week? Still able to function normally each day? Blood work will pretty much show what you might need to add or take away. At under 250mg a week I think you're alright without AI however most guys have it on hand if they need it sometime later

The first cycle guide is pretty good read..

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I do not know if it is a placebo effect or if it is making a difference but I've been feeling better
    I had the same thing my first time, the first 2-3 weeks of a cycle you feel different I think most of that is just placebo. After 5-6 weeks I've started noticing the real benefits of optimal testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Most people do use AI, its needed when running a proper dose of test

I've heard for guys running under 500mg a week AI might not be needed but it really comes down to blood work and when you need it you'll know. How do you feel on 140mg a week? Still able to function normally each day? Blood work will pretty much show what you might need to add or take away. At under 250mg a week I think you're alright without AI however most guys have it on hand if they need it sometime later

The first cycle guide is pretty good read..

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    I seem to be feeling better on 140 mg per week. I inject Saturday and on Friday I still feel fine and have the energy to do the same things I do any other day. The past Friday fell on leg day and I was able to push harder and heavier than I have on other days which to me means a lot in terms of my energy level.
    Yes I had read the first cycle guide and I believe I've got all areas in order to try this.

Ok started my mid week extra dose last night. It is actually 250mg, that plus my TRT dose of 140mg equals 390mg per week. I had been taking 150mg DIM daily and I'm doubling that to 300 now. I never had conversion issues on my TRT dose and I do not carry around excess fat so I think I'm ok at least for now with my E2. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by tkdan63 View Post
    Ok started my mid week extra dose last night. It is actually 250mg, that plus my TRT dose of 140mg equals 390mg per week. I had been taking 150mg DIM daily and I'm doubling that to 300 now.
    Just wondering more so for my own info, but how experienced are you with cycling and whats the reason to up the dose?

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Just wondering more so for my own info, but how experienced are you with cycling and whats the reason to up the dose?
    Not experienced just been reading a lot. I feel at this point I've got things in order (diet, work out experience, time) that I'm ready to give this a try. I have been making gains but wanted to see if I could push those gains a bit more that's the reason for upping the dose for a ten week period.

Thread Information