JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

This blows, need advice

Week 4 off everything (even TRT) while taking 100mg ED clomid 2500iu per week 1mg dex per week... I look like I am now 20% bf.

Of course this has to do with me letting go for a few weeks, but I have to assume since my hormones are probably out of wack, that fat storage is going to happen even more.. Is this correct?

Which leaves me in a sucky situation:

I want to cut off this extra fat with calorie deficit, and I started to this week, yet yesterday got hungry and veered off a bit, not too bad, but my motivation is not that great. I still go to the gym, even trying 6x a week, 2x per muscle; also added creatine to help retain what I can, so I want to CUT but I feel like i'll be working against the grain here.

I then thought perhaps I should bulk, but if the hormones out of wack are contributing to fat gain, I would proably add more fat than muscle.

What do you think I should do? Perhaps I should just "detrain" myself for a few months, even working out and just maintain myself with lower calories since I won't need more if I'm not working out, until I get my wife pregnant, then go back on TRT and everything else.

I feel like I'm stuck and keep doubting which path to take.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 08-30-2018 at 08:56 AM.

You need to get a baseline reading of your bloods. Don't self medicate until you know your blood numbers.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you need to go off everything and get some blood work done to see exactly where your body level are at. Get your diet and workout plan 100% dialed in. Then make a plan as to what you should take.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Week 4 off everything (even TRT) while taking 100mg ED clomid 2500iu per week 1mg dex per week... I look like I am now 20% bf.

Of course this has to do with me letting go for a few weeks, but I have to assume since my hormones are probably out of wack, that fat storage is going to happen even more.. Is this correct?

Which leaves me in a sucky situation:

I want to cut off this extra fat with calorie deficit, and I started to this week, yet yesterday got hungry and veered off a bit, not too bad, but my motivation is not that great. I still go to the gym, even trying 6x a week, 2x per muscle; also added creatine to help retain what I can, so I want to CUT but I feel like i'll be working against the grain here.

I then thought perhaps I should bulk, but if the hormones out of wack are contributing to fat gain, I would proably add more fat than muscle.

What do you think I should do? Perhaps I should just "detrain" myself for a few months, even working out and just maintain myself with lower calories since I won't need more if I'm not working out, until I get my wife pregnant, then go back on TRT and everything else.

I feel like I'm stuck and keep doubting which path to take.
    OP, why are you taking anastrozole if you've been off TRT for 4 weeks? 1 mg/week is a lot if you were on a TRT dose. Some guys don't run that much on cycle.
    Is it to counteract an E2 related issue from that much HCG ? If so you can throttle the HCG waaay back, IMHO, and ditch the Clomid for now.
    But definitely get off of everything and establish a baseline to work from.
    Best of luck!
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-07-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information