solokron is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanthate Side Effects

Just switched back over to testosterone enanthate from propionate , which I have done before, but this time, taking 160mg of enanthate made me extremely dizzy and threw up. This is the first time I have experienced this, making me think either the vial is bad or my body may be allergic to it. Has anyone experienced this?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Is it pharm grade or UGL? Most guys here on TRT are on pharm grade. If UGL might have something to do with the lab. And no, I've never experienced that, or heard of it.

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex View Post
    Is it pharm grade or UGL? Most guys here on TRT are on pharm grade. If UGL might have something to do with the lab. And no, I've never experienced that, or heard of it.
    I agree with you, most are on pharm grade. I also don't have any experience with it.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds more like a psychological reaction instead of a physiological reaction, providing your TRT is of good quality.

Maybe you were nervous about switching off of prop or were stressed out about something?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with AG... I run Test E almost exclusively. I've had bad gear over the years, but nothing like that has ever happened.

Good luck,
    C-

Thread Information