Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oral LR3

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I found this on the ibenutrition site on the oral igf-1:
    (1) How do we know Oratropin-1 is working? When Oratropin-1™ is administered orally, you will notice an immediate adhesion effect followed by semi-dry throat and less saliva. This effect is caused by Intracellular mucosa cells that immediately recognize and locate Oratropin-1™. These cells initiate uptake of Oratropin-1™ while simultaneously decreasing secretion of saliva yielding an anaerobic environment (an anaerobic environment increases epithelial “spacing” and intracellular signaling). The effects of adhesion and dry throat are not anecdotal; the desire to drink water about 10 minutes after administration must be avoided at least for 30 minutes, preferably 1 hour after administration.

So am I not suposed to drink anything for a while after administering? Would it be fine to drink a good bit b4 administering?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Keep us posted, thanks for taking it the extra mile, like you usually do.

Much appreciated.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Water retention?
    No

JohnnyB

Okay my wife asked my what I was taking because she noticed I have more energy and I am feeling a sence of well being.

The last 4 days I've been waking up hungery to the point my stomach hurts, so I have to eat something.

JohnnyB

paul56 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    I found this on the ibenutrition site on the oral igf-1:
    (1) How do we know Oratropin-1 is working? When Oratropin-1™ is administered orally, you will notice an immediate adhesion effect followed by semi-dry throat and less saliva. This effect is caused by Intracellular mucosa cells that immediately recognize and locate Oratropin-1™. These cells initiate uptake of Oratropin-1™ while simultaneously decreasing secretion of saliva yielding an anaerobic environment (an anaerobic environment increases epithelial “spacing” and intracellular signaling). The effects of adhesion and dry throat are not anecdotal; the desire to drink water about 10 minutes after administration must be avoided at least for 30 minutes, preferably 1 hour after administration.

So am I not suposed to drink anything for a while after administering? Would it be fine to drink a good bit b4 administering?

Is this Legal?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=unclemoney
    So am I not suposed to drink anything for a while after administering? Would it be fine to drink a good bit b4 administering?[/QUOTE]
    BUMP, I was curious about this also.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    I'd get an extra bit of liquids in at least 30 mins before you administer. I think theyre going for the normal salivation production at time of administration.

Hey JohnnyB you have been on Oraltropin1 for almost 15 days now if I am correct, what is your overall opinion of this so called supplement? Can you compare this with the injectable LR3? All info is greatly appreciated...thanx bro..

Not quite 15 yet.

I'm noticing strength gains now

JohnnyB

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paul56
    Is this Legal?
    The answer is still yes, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Not quite 15 yet.

I'm noticing strength gains now

JohnnyB
    Cool, thats good to hear. Keep us posted on your results, very curious to hear your final opinion on Oraltrophin.
    kman

Arty is offline New Member
    Any kind of pumps following workouts at all? I understand that *** suggests using a single dose of 40mcgs in the mornings. Wonder if you were to split up a syringe say 20mcgs in the morning then the other 20mcgs post workout if that would improve gains at all?

Yes on the pumps, my forearms hurt when I do back on injectable, I'm not there yet but am getting some pump. The split dose may work but I'm doing it as suggested

JohnnyB

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey JB, sounds like it works. What do you think so far? Is this staff worth it or not? How does it compare to the regular LR3 we use these days? Good luck with it anyway.

-Gear

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am using it also. I was reading in other IGF threads people were using Keto sticks, is that an ok alternative if I do not have a glucose testing kit?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am using it also. I was reading in other IGF threads people were using Keto sticks, is that an ok alternative if I do not have a glucose testing kit?
    That will only demonstrate the presence of ketones in your urine, not at all an accurate means of determining blood glucose.

When did you come back loz??? Nice avatar BTW, simmons is my idol. He has the athletic physique i'm looking to achieve

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    That will only demonstrate the presence of ketones in your urine, not at all an accurate means of determining blood glucose.

When did you come back loz??? Nice avatar BTW, simmons is my idol. He has the athletic physique i'm looking to achieve
    Came back today. RS is the bomb I know.

I know ketones don't represent blood suger, but can that be used to guage the effectiveness of the IGF?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't think so, no. Unless you were using IGF-1 as a means of heightened nutrient transport to aid in the expedition of a ketogenic state!

If that were the case, then typical non-ketogenic carb consumption, with IGF-1 administration, could led to ketosis. That would be an indicator that the IGF-1 was working well!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Loz nice to see you here again!

I think that blood glucose values are the only way to truly see if this stuff works...

Arty is offline New Member
    I have been attempting to put together a CkD diet while running IGF-1. Alittle tricky at first seeing how you react to the IGF and then say after a few days slowly reduce carb intake and increase your fat intake. Anyone want to help create this. I was also going to use some ketostix to help track ketosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hey JB, sounds like it works. What do you think so far? Is this staff worth it or not? How does it compare to the regular LR3 we use these days? Good luck with it anyway.

-Gear
    BUMP would like to know also..

I wieghed myself today, down 5lbs from where I originally started, but I have a quater of an inch added to my arms. So that figures out to 2-4lbs of muscle. Still haven't noticed any hypo yet.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Gear

-Gear
    So far it seems to be working, but it takes my about 2 weeks or so before I start seeing the full effects of injectable.

JohnnyB

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Awesome JB..... thanks for keeping us up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Awesome JB..... thanks for keeping us up to date.
    No prob

JohnnyB

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    JB how much do you think your results have to do with your age? Reason I say that is because it seems that a number of the younger guys have just had marginal to less than ideal results from LR3, but it seems that it is something the 'older' bros really seem to get good results from.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanx JB, good luck with it.

-Gear

milwood is offline Junior Member
    this stuff is fascinating in spite of lack of science regarding efficacy. Other boards are ripping the hell out of it, but real world tests will show what it's all about. Thanks for logging results...

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    glad to finally see a log on it. now im about to go into pct after a 16 weeker and was thinking of run igf through my month of pct to help keep my gains. im trying to decided if i should jsut go with the inj or this oral. the inj would be cheaper and i could run a higher dose. would 20mcg of the oral ed for a month even give results. i would run 40mcg but this **** is expensive. or would it just be better for me to run 40-60mcg of inj igf for a month?

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Any updates?

Weight is the same, but I had 3 people tell me I was looking trimmer and one said me chest looked fuller

JohnnyB

BrownBomber is offline Member
    JB,

How many grams of protein are consuming each day?

Thanks
    BB

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    JB how much do you think your results have to do with your age? Reason I say that is because it seems that a number of the younger guys have just had marginal to less than ideal results from LR3, but it seems that it is something the 'older' bros really seem to get good results from.
    Would be interested in knowing this as well, JB.

About 600 grams

JohnnyB

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    About 600 grams

JohnnyB

its a bitch to try and get that in isnt it johnny? im struglling with it and i really am starting to hate all shakes, chicken, and tuna. im forcing myself to eat about 60% of the time, but the results are worth it

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    its a bitch to try and get that in isnt it johnny? im struglling with it and i really am starting to hate all shakes, chicken, and tuna. im forcing myself to eat about 60% of the time, but the results are worth it
    Being a big boy all my life helps plus I'm one of those people that can eat the same thing everyday, then switch to something else and stay with it for a while.

JohnnyB

mgod is offline Junior Member
    I plan on starting this stuff too. I will be running it for 30 days along with Test E 1000mg per week, masteron 100mg per day and clen . Will start the 1st of april. Hopefully this stuff works.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I would like to hear your opinion on this also.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Just thought i would through my 0.02cents here...i have been on this stuff for 5 days now and i already feel it, my muscles are full even known i am on low carb diet...my pumps are crqazy i am more vascular, all in all the results i am getting are very similar to those i got on injectible...this stuff works no doubt about it...here is a link to my journal as i get ready for my show and using GHRP-6 and Oratropin-1 (oral IGF-1)

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=154962

XXL

It could be my age, I have heard of youger Bros having good results as well.

JohnnyB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information