Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Perhaps the bolex site supports ElRamoz? Has anyone seen ElRamoz banners or anything like that on the bolex site?

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Here's something that might interest everyone, when these guys first came out. I sent them an e-mail, asking from refs, they pointed me to the Bolex guys. I told them that not to many people on other boards weren't buying the hype, I told them that I was a mod on 7 boards and a vet on 10 more. If what they have is as good as they say it is, after I tried it I would spread the word. I asked for 2mg of LR3 at the 5 mg price, per mg and 2 HGH kits at the 5 kit price, per kit. They never answered my, so take that for what it's worth.

JohnnyB
    Now that they know you are a mod, and a trusted member at sites, maybe they didn't want to reply or deal with you incase you tried their stuff and thought it was bunk and told other members on the board about it. This wouldn't be good for their business, especially coming from a trusted member such as yourself.

If that's the case, and they have doubts in how good their products are, then obviously they know their products aren't as good as other products manufactured by other companies. Who knows.

-Gear

Titan1 is offline Member
    Yes thats strange but i´ve never seen anybody complain and say that their gear isnt good and im not sure about the somatorm but the IGF-1 seems to be good i think i will try it soon. And i´ve never seen Ramoz banners at bolex.
    But i talked to them twice about and they answered my questions
    Last edited by Titan1; 03-22-2005 at 03:08 AM.

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah I'm interested. Has anyone actually used any of there products that any bro's directly know of
    ?

LL

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    Yes thats strange but i´ve never seen anybody complain and say that their gear isnt good and im not sure about the somatorm but the IGF-1 seems to be good i think i will try it soon. And i´ve never seen Ramoz banners at bolex.
    But i talked to them twice about and they answered my questions
    The problem I see with them is the only place hyping this stuff is bolex, why isn't this stuff being hyped on all board if it's all, those guys at bolex say it is?

Remember, if it sounds to good to be true, it must not be true. I've heard other guys that have tried it say it was good, but no great like the bolex guys are saying. Besides all that go to the GroPep site, look at the difference in price between receptor grade and media grade, there is no way they are selling GroPep receptor grade at that price. Receptor grade LR3 IGF-1, 5mg, $6,435.00, media grade, 5mg, $715.00, 20mg, $1,790.00. Do the math 1mg of receptor grade is $1287.00 for 1mg, how can they sell it for $350.00?

I believe they are sell a chinese generic LR3, similar to GenSci's, I was going to be trying a chinese generic LR3, that was said to be better then GroPep media grade.

My biggest problem is, if it is a chinese generic receptor grade, why not just say what it is. Because if it's better then media grade GroPep, people don't care who makes as all as it works.

JohnnyB

Titan1 is offline Member
    I´ve heard good things about them on 2 other boards but i dont believe that somatorm is better then any other gh and you made a good point about the receptor grade it cant be so cheap and be real "receptor grade" but still their L3 seems to be good i havent heard any complains.Im not so interested in somatorm i want to try the Lr3

Good point JB.

I believe "A-guys" get IGFLR3 direct from Elramoz and sell to public. So if anyone has used AG's LR3, please do comment.

Thanx guys, the input towards this thread has helped me a lot.

-Gear

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    I purchased 1mg from AG. That was my first go at LR3. When I received the bottle it had the El Ramoz label on it. I did some research and found their site and emailed them. Their price was half the AG price. Needless to say I went direct for the second bottle. My first cycle with AG(El Ramoz) was good, got all the sides. For my second cycle, I ordered Muscle Chemistry media grade and didn't get any sides or results but pain at the injection site due to BA. I am on my third cycle now, went back to El Ramoz LR3.. I think I will try MR next time, been hearing good things

Thanx mixxin, I hear a lot of positive comments on ER's LR3. I think I might purchase some and see how I go.

Thanx again.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    I purchased 1mg from AG. That was my first go at LR3. When I received the bottle it had the El Ramoz label on it. I did some research and found their site and emailed them. Their price was half the AG price. Needless to say I went direct for the second bottle. My first cycle with AG(El Ramoz) was good, got all the sides. For my second cycle, I ordered Muscle Chemistry media grade and didn't get any sides or results but pain at the injection site due to BA. I am on my third cycle now, went back to El Ramoz LR3.. I think I will try MR next time, been hearing good things
    You need to add sterile water to M-R before injecting

JohnnyB

justanothervet is offline Banned loser
    UPDATE!!! IMO...it is re-labeled anasome. Same bottle..same fukin top..see for urself...

and here is the other website...same description word for word ... Man what a great fukin idea to make money with..LMAO

Now this is just my opinion so if someone sees this and goes and tells another Mod that is pushing this stuff...do urself a favor...do not contact me with any BS...I will not comment any further...but know this...You cannot get over on the fukin DOG!! Bow wow mutha ****as!!!

Just thought you all should know...pass the word... Jbig

justanothervet is offline Banned loser
    Bizump to the hizump!!!

All that link shows is Chinese writing. I may be dumb, but what am I supposed to be looking at?

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    What link would that be? Been removed? Cheers..
    LL

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I've been to the AG-Guys site and I wonder if ElRamoz is anything like that one?
    Last edited by Teegunn; 04-11-2005 at 09:41 AM. Reason: sort of asking for a source, so I am editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Does El Ramoz have a website? I've been to the AG-Guys site, but don't know how to get to the El Ramoz one, if it exists.
    Yes it does, but its not something you would post in the open.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Yes it does, but its not something you would post in the open.

-Gear

Thanks Gear.

Here's what the guy was trying to say, be posting those links. El Ramoz has been caught more then once on their website posting copied material and posting pics of generic HGH as their LR3. I'm not saying their stuff is bunk, but what I am saying is they are misrepresenting what they are selling. I believe what they are selling for their HGH is the stuff they had posted as their LR3 IGF-1, which they marking up their stuff sky high. If I'm right and they are selling what they had posted as their LR3 IGF-1, check the mark up, there's a source that sells 600iu for $960.00 shipping included, ER sells it for $1500.00 for 600iu. How remember the source selling it at 960 is making a profit. You've already heard my take on their LR3, if it is what I think it is, look at the mark up on it. Domestic It goes for $150.00 for 1mg, ER has it for $350.00 for 1mg internationally, they'll bring it down to $200.00 if you buy 5mg, but it still has to go through customs.

I'm not saying they are selling bunk but I am saying they are misrepresenting what they are selling and make tons of money. I believe their are some people that have knowledge of this misrepresentation but since they are benifiting from it, hype the stuff up as super HGH and LR3.

Remember, when it sounds to good to be true, that cause it is.

JohnnyB

One more thing, there was a Bro that posted about the copied info from anasome's(sp) website and that the LR3 pic was generic HGH. It got deleted, anyone that has brought up anything negative about ER and posted it there, it has been deleted.

JohnnyB

Thanx JB.

-Gear

Thanx JB.

-Gear
    No prob, these guys are shady at best

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    Yep I'm giving them a miss now. Better safe than sorry. cheers JB

I found the website for ER and I was not impressed. The labeling on the bottles looks to have been done by a 3rd grader. I will definitely pass on ER for the moment. Thanks for all the info everyone.

I think if they come straight and lower their prices they might be worth trying but at those prices it a scam

JohnnyB

There is only one way to know, get some and get it tested.

-Gear

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Their stuff works, I am currently on. The question is whether it is receptor grade as they claim. I personally don't think so but the price was the same as media grade so I couldn't go wrong. This is my 2nd cycle with ER. My next buy will be MR, it's domestic and I am hearing good things about it.

LL08 is offline Member
    Cheers mixxin, good info thanks.

There is only one way to know, get some and get it tested.

-Gear
    I'm not saying it's bunk just over priced

JohnnyB

Bodybro is offline New Member
    I did some investigating into elramoz about 6months ago.

I'm not saying their stuff is bunk, but they are misrepresenting themselves. I don't want to give away the details because then they'll catch on and hide their mistakes better. I also think they've bought off the mods/admin at bolex because their thinly veiled sales pitches there has made the place a joke.

For some reason I have always thought that bolex supports them. Sooner or later the truth will come out. It's just strange that most over there love ER.

Mind hitting me with a PM regards to --->
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybro
    I don't want to give away the details because then they'll catch on and hide their mistakes better.
    -Gear

Here one more interesting thing about their LR3, they say you use BW to suspend it, GroPep site says you need to use a type of acid(it escapes me right now), with no difference between receptor or media grade. That right there tells me they're not selling GroPep receptor grade as they claim.

JohnnyB

It would be good to email them with a ton of question and see what they say.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah I'm confused hey gear. Only Domestic Aust. source around. ****.

-LL

I am starting to wonder if they really have a source in Aus. LL did you tell me that your mate got some LR3 from them? From the Aus source?

-Gear

I'd wouldn't be surprised if was coming out of china

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah my mate received some which was posted domestic. Doesn't mean that it wasn't posted to aust then sent domestic but I guess it takes away customs risks for us.

-LL

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Any updates on the Bolex-El Ramoz-Shady dealings? Anybody get the nerve to try the Somatorm?

This stuff has died down, I haven't heard much about them lately, they're still in business, but the hype has dies down, maybe they have all the customers they want now. I still say they're over priced

JohnnyB

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Theres been more and more posts with guys claiming El Ramoz HGH is bunk over at Bolex, enough to make me start looking for a Jin source. One source I found has the same pricing for the Jins as the somatorm and also has the exact same order page, verbatim on how to place the order.

JohnnyB- I could PM you with the 2 sites, adds a little more mystery to ER.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'd wouldn't be surprised if was coming out of china

JohnnyB
    elramozs igf comes from china...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information