Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I missed your reason for using Avandia in the AM... I was under the impression that Glucophage or Avandia should not be ran with Slin?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i ran avandia to increase insulin sensetivety wich is lowered cause of hgh use. did'nt work out well tho.

-rodge

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i ran avandia to increase insulin sensetivety wich is lowered cause of hgh use. did'nt work out well tho.

-rodge
    What happened?

i felt like sh!t, was having some presure on my chest wich turned out to be water retention around the heart. i think i'm gonna give it a try another time but at 2mg ed. maybe when i'm starting my diet.then i'm gonna leave the slin and lr3 out to see if that makes a difference.

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    So Rodge...how's the cycle going?We need an update.........................please.

~Pinnacle~

not much to say about it. i'm currently in my 3th week and waiting till the test kicks in. weight is still 120-121kg but after starting the adex i seem to have lost some water weight,def looking better now. had my bf% checked and it was 13.5%.

i can't wait untill i can start my diet,getting sick of eating all the food i'm downing. but after a week of dieting i wish i was bulking again.

allready thinking about my cutting cycle but not sure on what to use and in what dose.so everybody please chime in and put up some ideas but def no tren .

-rodge

Are you going to come off the cycle and run PCT,or are you going to "cruise" into your cutting cycle?

~Pinnacle~

straight into the cutter. gonna do pct(sort of) after show.

-rodge

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm ready for some pics Rodge!! Keep it up bro

ok quick update,

after getting some great advice from redbaron i decided to do things a bit different from this weekend on concerning the hgh. i was running it at 4iu 7/7 but i'm gonna switch now to 6iu 5/2. this switch is made cause i'm planning to run the hgh for about 14 months and since this could be kind of long for the pituary to recover from.

one of these days i'm getting 100iu of generic hgh from my source wich i'm gonna give a try. so the increase to 6iu should give me some new symptoms of cts i gues.either way a good point of trying the generic hgh and see if its worth a thing,if not back to the jino.

i def need to take some pics one of these days but its kinda hectic lately but as soon as i find the time i'll let my wife take some pics and post them up.

-rodge

got some serieus flu the last couple of days. have'nt worked out since last wednesday. i hate it when i get sick on cycle.

yesterday i started the generic hgh at 6iu 5/2.
    did a pregnacy(hcg ) test and it was negative so atleast it is'nt hcg,now lets see if its real hgh.

been thinking about my cutting cycle and i think its gonna be something like this:

start march 6 2006, this will give me 13 weeks untill show.

week 1-9 test-e 1000mg ew
    week 1-11 EQ 1000mg ew (can start this earlyer,when still in bulk cycle)
    week 1-13 masteron 100mg eod
    week 9-13 anavar 100mg ed
    week 9-13 prop 100mg ed
    week 1-13 t3 50mcg ed
    week 1-13 letro 2.5mg ed

with the hgh still at 6iu 5on/2off

what about adding proviron at 50mg ed?

remember that its gonna be run from a bulk cycle straight into a cutter.

-rodge

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Hey Rodge as I told you I'd put my 2 cents in today. First I must tell you that I did NOT read your Log all the way thru. I read when you first started the log. then I just read this last page. What can I tell you, your cycle looks good. is there any reason why Tren is not in there?
    Here is what I'll do. since your cycle looks good, I'll just tell you what I do.
    I like to do a 6 months cycle before a major show. I never did a 3 month cycle before a show before, reason being i like to peak out my gains just before Istart my diet. Remember this is how I do mine, by no means am I telling you or anyone to do yours my way.
    With that said, OK My first 3 months are all about bulking. I do try to eat clean however at times I go not so clean (ie. 2 slices of Pizza daily) I try to consume about 5000+ calories a day. the only thing I watch is my protein intake to make sure I get in at least 400grams. I only watch my carb while on slin of course. The second 3 months is when I start my diet.
    I start my diet by only dropping sugar, refined flour and dairy products only sugar I have is dextrose PWO. I do also keep the white rice and white potatos in there in at least 1 meal per day mid-day to early afternoon until 8 weeks out this is when I switch the whites for the browns and sweet potatos. 4 weeks out I drop the browns and sweet potatos leaving my only carbs from oatmeal and dextrose and thats when i start to do cardio . 2 weeks out i drop all oil and dextrose with only oatmeal as carbs depending on what i'm looking like at the point.
    now let me lay out my last cycle for you. let me warn you i do some high dosage. again i'm only stating here what I do and not for anyone to follow. my body can take high insulin , many others cannot.

Week 1-4 anadrol 150mg/ed
    Week 1-4 prop 100mg/ed
    Week 1-8 T400 1200mg/week
    Week 1-16 Deca 1200mg/week (Bad elbows)
    Week 9-17 Test E 750mg/week (switch from t400) new gains
    Week 9-17 Sust. 750mg/week (switch from t400)
    Week 9-22 Tren ace 100mg/ed
    Week 18-22 Prop 100mg/ed
    Week 18-22 Masteron 100mg/ed
    Week 18-24 Anavar 45mg/ed
    Week 1-22 GH 4iu split/5on/2off (cant handle 6ius, hands get numb)
    Slin used in month 1,3 and 5 @ 20ius morning/20ius PWO

Clen & T3 start 8 weeks out with ketotifen after 3 weeks
    Proviron i do 6 weeks out
    Letro i use only if I feel gyno coming on which in my case the 4th month. HCG I will throw in there about 3 time during the cycle 6000mcg for that week.
    Disclaimer: For all the bros that will read this. Do not do as I do. This is what works for me, Do your own research and find out what works for you. everyone is different, what works for my might hurt you.

mr.mention thank you for your response.

the cutter as proposed goes straight after this bulking cycle of wich i'm now in my 4th week:
    week 1-14 test-e 2500mg ew
    week 1-14 deca 400mg ew
    week 1-14 proviron 50mg ed
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed

i don't like tren cause i can't get to sleep at all when on it,def not when dieting as that affects my sleep negativly also. same thing goes for clen .

but maybe i'm upping the masteron to 100mg ed then.

-rodge

mr.mention thank you for your response.

the cutter as proposed goes straight after this bulking cycle of wich i'm now in my 4th week:
    week 1-14 test-e 2500mg ew
    week 1-14 deca 400mg ew
    week 1-14 proviron 50mg ed
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed

i don't like tren cause i can't get to sleep at all when on it,def not when dieting as that affects my sleep negativly also. same thing goes for clen .

but maybe i'm upping the masteron to 100mg ed then.

-rodge
    I hear you on the Tren & Clen, I wake up in a pool of sweat in the middle of winter. Nice number on the Test E, I like that. one thing I forgot to mention is that 6 weeks out, I go back on anadrol , 75mg a day until 2 weeks out. I used to be scared of it holding water, then Irealize I dont care nothing about water until the last 2 days. reason for using it. I believe in Ronnie Coleman's theory, lift heavy all the way thru. I dont believe in light weight and high reps. so I use the anadrol to keep my strength up. and it works well. my last week in the gym i was still able to get 315lbs for 6 on the incline bench, while my max is 405 for 1 rep. here is a laugh. when I use to diet without the anadrol, i was not able to get 6 reps with 135lbs on the incline bench. so it works well for me. D-bol would do the same job.

fred9 is offline Member
    nice thread rodge..
    @mrmention: i also think anadrol can have some befits while cuting...like u said u wil keep the strength and anadrol can supress appetite a bit..what is good when ur cutting..

i might give the anadrol a try. i kinda like the idea behind it plus i'll take care of the water with aldactone.

and the last show i did i used 1000mg sust/400mg deca /50mg winny eod with dbol the last 2 weeks before the show and the results were as followed:

realize that these were before i got to this great forum and actually knew sh!t about aas.

-rodge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LOG:road to next show(nov. '06)-rodge_nl1mmsc.jpg   LOG:road to next show(nov. '06)-rodge_nl1absthghs.jpg   LOG:road to next show(nov. '06)-rodge_nl1sdchst.jpg  

i might give the anadrol a try. i kinda like the idea behind it plus i'll take care of the water with aldactone.

and the last show i did i used 1000mg sust/400mg deca /50mg winny eod with dbol the last 2 weeks before the show and the results were as followed:

realize that these were before i got to this great forum and actually knew sh!t about aas.

-rodge
    Rodge you look freaking awesome. shredded as hell. I bet you won your class looking like that. what was your weigh-in and dont give me that centimeter crap. I'm in the US, we didnt catch up to that yet. give me in pounds and your height in feet and inches if you can. how much heavier do you anticipate you coming in??? 10 maybe 15 pounds heavier? then thats will be a sick look bro. So now with your superior knowledge you should blow them away. you used D-bol up until what day? Anadrol has became my best friend while on a diet.

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    nice thread rodge..
    @mrmention: i also think anadrol can have some befits while cuting...like u said u wil keep the strength and anadrol can supress appetite a bit..what is good when ur cutting..
    There are a few good compounds you can use when cutting. test Prop being the favorite, Masteron , Primobolon although I havent used it yet. Tren is good, Winny definitly. All of these are fast action that doesnt hold much water. Then you could go to the orals like Anavar , clenbuterol , T3, Hormones such as HGH is a great one (dont leave home without it) and IGF. now the trick is to put them in the right places for best results.

mrmention at that show i weighed 94.5kg(208lbs) height 183cm(6.0 i believe)

i placed just outside the top 6 but this time i hope to compete at 110kg(242lbs) wich will be heavyweight.

-rodge

i placed just outside the top 6 but this time i hope to compete at 110kg(242lbs) wich will be heavyweight.

-rodge
    Nice, freaking nice. at 242lbs at 4% BF you are running with the pros bro. I can't even see that weight at the top of my bulking weight. but with your height thats exactly what you need to be competitive.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 12-06-2005 at 05:05 PM.

spound is offline Anabolic Member

-rodge
    How long ago were those show pics?? Your conditioning is unbelievable in thsoe pics man! You are planning on coming in 34lbs heavier?!?!?1 If you hold that smae conditioning that willbe absolutely amazing, good luck my man! I wanna see pics, evene if you are bulking and on the heavy side!!

spound those pics are from may 2004 and as i said i did'nt knew sh!t when it came down to aas use and i never had used hgh/slin/lr3. here were i workout they still cycle as they did 20 years ago, meaning deca or dbol only, shooting sust once a week even when you take 1000mg and pyramiding doses. so with all the knowledge i have learned here and with the help of all of you i should be able to be bigger and better then in those pics.

-rodge

spound those pics are from may 2004 and as i said i did'nt knew sh!t when it came down to aas use and i never had used hgh/slin/lr3. here were i workout they still cycle as they did 20 years ago, meaning deca or dbol only, shooting sust once a week even when you take 1000mg and pyramiding doses. so with all the knowledge i have learned here and with the help of all of you i should be able to be bigger and better then in those pics.

-rodge
    I need some type of magic formula . Rodge! a bit off the subject, but do you know anyone who have used that Myostatin Blocker or if it really works. I'm ready to try it. if I can get to 230lbs I'll give most of those pros trouble and be in the top 10 with my shape. here is a picture of my third competition. if I told you I weighed in at 172lbs. you would call me a liar. but i did. remember I'm not short either I'm 5'9". now imagine me at 230lbs with the same waist line . I can waste my symmetry. I have to go pro. I have to get my weight up to 230lbs.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 02-29-2008 at 08:23 AM.

hope to compete at 110kg(242lbs) wich will be heavyweight.

-rodge
    AWESOME rodge!!

I'm praying to come in at 225

~Pinnacle~

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    MrMent1on,

maybe your use of T3 is costing you some muscle

thats what pops in my mind....
    Last edited by alwayson; 12-11-2005 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    MrMent1on,

maybe your use of T3 is costing you some muscle

thats what pops in my mind....
    I'm not going to dismiss that, but I only use T3 pre contest 8 weeks out. Rodge its your tread, I'm not going to hi-jack it. so Rodge what do you think? any truth to that from your experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    AWESOME rodge!!

I'm praying to come in at 225

~Pinnacle~
    Rodge and Pinn, You guys are lucky being able to carry all that weight.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I'm not going to dismiss that, but I only use T3 pre contest 8 weeks out. Rodge its your tread, I'm not going to hi-jack it. so Rodge what do you think? any truth to that from your experiences?
    i find that t3 is actually helping me when on hgh. i use a low dose of 25mcg all the way through only bumping it up to 50mcg when my contest prep begins.

-rodge

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    i find that t3 is actually helping me when on hgh. i use a low dose of 25mcg all the way through only bumping it up to 50mcg when my contest prep begins.

-rodge
    Synergy!

as promised a pic of me.

quality is'nt great as he was made with a cellphone. when i start my diet then i will take regular pics to see the progres of the diet.

-rodge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LOG:road to next show(nov. '06)-afbeeldi-2-.jpg  

as promised a pic of me.

quality is'nt great as he was made with a cellphone. when i start my diet then i will take regular pics to see the progres of the diet.

-rodge
    Rodge you look like a monster, whats that weight??? I'll guess around 260lbs. when I grow up, i wanna weigh just like you.

i weigh 268lbs at the moment.
    i hate takin pics while in the off-season amkes me feel like a fat slob.
    but once i start my diet i'm gonna take regular pics as its nice to see your body change in something good.

-rodge

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    DUDE YOU LOOK GREAT MAN!! dont hate taking the pics you're an inspiration to us all. Seriously bro keep up with the retaining of knowledge, and good luck to you man. I will definitly check back to see your progress best of luck to ya.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    rodge; How long have you been on the big test dose now? Has it kicked in yet?

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Your looking massive right now. Cant wait to see whats under all that after you cut.

i'm about to start week 6 of my cycle and it def has kicked in allready. strenght is through the roof although i don't take full advantage of this cause i lowered the rest between my sets,this to not risk another injury. by working out this way i have lost 3kg. but starting to look more solid. i also lost some water since i dropped the deca and the dbol . but i must say that i really like the results so far from the "test only" .

1 more week before i start another 4 weeks of lr3 at 100mcg 5/2.
    i'm thinking of upping my t3 in those 4 weeks to allready shed some fat.

my competition in june is uncertain as i'm having some gyno trouble and want to take care of this through surgery. but thats not that big of a deal as my main concern is the show in november.

wanna wish everyone a very merry Xmas.

-rodge

goose is offline Banned
    When did you start to get gyno problems or has this been a problem for a while?

merry Xmas rodge

goose4..........

ok update:

i started this year with a very bad flu/fever wich did'nt allow to workout or hardly eat for a week. i even was to sick to shoot my test so i decided to switch plan. because i allready missed 1 week of test i decided to lower the dose and start a cutting diet. not with the meaning of competing in june but just to get my bf% around 8-9%. so that if i decide to do the show in june i am ready in time.

so this is how it is at the moment:

test-e 750mg ew
    anavar 100mg ed
    adex 0.5mg ed
    nolva 40mg ed
    proviron 50mg ed
    hgh 4iu 5/2 (when on lr3 7/7)
    t3 50mcg ed
    lr3 igf-1 100mcg ed for 6 weeks

quite a list now that i see in front of me

so the cutter is for atleast 6 weeks along the lr3. after that i will adjust plans if necesery.

diet:

7:00 80gram brown rice
    shake from whey and casein

10:00 80gram brown rice
    300gram boiled white fish

13:00 80gram brown rice

16:00 80gram brown rice

19:00 pwo 60gram dex/60gram whey iso

21:30 80gram brown rice
    450gram cottage cheese

midnight shake of whey/casein

total kcal: 3288
    total protein: 355gram

-rodge

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    so this is how it is at the moment:

test-e 750mg ew
    anavar 100mg ed
    adex 0.5mg ed
    nolva 40mg ed
    proviron 50mg ed
    hgh 4iu 5/2 (when on lr3 7/7)
    t3 50mcg ed
    lr3 igf-1 100mcg ed for 6 weeks

quite a list now that i see in front of me
    Damn dude, that's an assload of anti-e's. WHy so many when you arent even getting ready for a show yet? Thats overkill IMHO. You could split the nolva and a-dex dose in half and it would still be overkill. Not to mention the proviron. Just a thought, but to each his own. ANy reason for this?
    Anyways, good luck on your goals man!

yes it is but as i said i have a bad case of gyno wich i want to get removed through surgery,wich is the reason i prob don't compete in june.
    when i talked to the plastic surgeon about the removal he came up with the idea to try to get it as litle as possible to avoid scartissue as much as possible. thats why i take this amount of anti-e's and started this diet. but i have to say that i begin to wonder if surgery is required as its getting real small at the moment.

-rodge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information