Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    fred9 is offline Member
    hey rodge good luck with ur cycle...this is gonna be a very interesting log with those amounts of AS and all the other stuff...
    greetz

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    started avandia today at 4mg ed in the AM.

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    started avandia today at 4mg ed in the AM.

-rodge
    Awesome Rodge.....please keep me posted on the effects ect.This is of great interest to me.

THX

~Pinnacle~

Bigshred is offline New Member
    Well Rodge it looks as if things are coming along nicely. Congrates on being a father! Your cycle plans should pan out nicely man!

training split:

mon: chest/ delts(side,front)
    tues: back/ rear delts/traps
    wed: legs
    thurs: bicep/tricep
    fri: deadlifts and a rowing exercise(ie tbar or bend over rows) and some extra delts
    sat: rest
    sun: rest

-rodge

so i'm on 4iu hgh ed, 80mcg lr3 and 25mcg t3 plus pct stuff(clomid/nolva) but now i'm experiencing some sides wich bother me and i can't figure out whats causing them. its like i'm on tren with all the hot flashes/nightsweats i have.

i sleep terribly cause of it and its seriuesly affecting my workouts, i even had to skip some cause i was too exhausted.

anybody knows whats causing it???
    is it that my metabolic rate is faster then usually???
    or the enormous amount of food??

-rodge

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    there are too many variables in your cycle to really determine what's the root cause. sounds like it's going good though.

Little food for thought...

The first week I was running LR3 at 80 mcgs,I sweat like a pig at night.Your symptoms sound very similar to what I experienced.
    I'm not saying this is the cause at all.Something to examine more closely though.

~Pinnacle~

had my bf% measured and it was 12% with an weight of 118kg. so in 4 weeks i dropped 1% and gained 3kg. so i gues thats why i am so f*cking sweating all the time, my metabolisme is prob working overtime.

think i'm gonna drop the hgh to 2iu for as long as i'm on lr3 igf-1. i kept it at 4iu to prevent muscle loss since i dropped the aas but it seems that it is'nt nessesary.

-rodge

So Rodge..how's the Avandia working out for you?

Do you feel it's worth it?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    So Rodge..how's the Avandia working out for you?

Do you feel it's worth it?

~Pinnacle~
    i can't say i notice a thing from it. don't know how long it takes or if you suppose to feel/notice anything from it. could'nt find much about it. maybe when i switch to slin,maybe then i can tell more.

-rodge

dropped the hgh to 2iu and the t3 to 12.5mcg and now the hot flashes/nightsweats are almost completely gone. i think its just to much,at least for me,to use 4iu of hgh and 80mcg lr3.

thinking about adding pgf2a but can't find much usefull info about it. anyone who has actually used it???

having a real hard time to down all the food i should eat. this is mostly caused by feeling tired all day,which prob is caused by pct. i always had that problem when on pct but this time its extreme.

-rodge

goose is offline Banned
    All I know about avandia is that it reduces the resistance your body has to insulin . How will it help your muscles,training and length of time you will use it.
    Well done on your progress.

goose4....

having a real hard time to down all the food i should eat.
    -rodge
    Consider your self lucky!!!My nutritionist has me ramping up the caloric scale ever so slowly. I yearn for the day when I struggle to complete a meal.

~Pinnacle~

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    i can't say i notice a thing from it. don't know how long it takes or if you suppose to feel/notice anything from it. could'nt find much about it. maybe when i switch to slin,maybe then i can tell more.

-rodge
    I remember a post about Avandia, saying it takes awhile to kick in. I don't remember how long though, 1 month?

What made you switch to Avandia from metformin though?

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    I remember a post about Avandia, saying it takes awhile to kick in. I don't remember how long though, 1 month?

have'nt used both before. its the first time on avandia and i'm not sure on how long it takes to notice anything. its just that i advice to take something that lowers bloodsugar like slin,avandia,metformin or even r-ala/chromium.

-rodge

time for a update

there have been some changes in the last couple of days. my weight had gone up to 119kg but i really felt like shit. i was short of breath and and felt some sort of presure on my chest. so i cut down almost all my carbs and lost some weight,prob most water. i felt a litle better but still not ok. so i decided to drop the lr3 igf-1 to see how that goes. that def made a difference. i'm down 3kg total now and feeling alot better now. working out feels like shit when i'm on low carb plus i've got low energy all day. i was planning on having an check up by my doc but he was'nt here this week. so next week i'm gonna see him and do bloodwork to see what he has to say about it.

i hope everthing is fine when i plan going back on aas cause i really wanted to hit 125kg. but after how i felt on 119kg i'm not sure if thats the best plan.

-rodge

supersteve Guest
    Do you think your feeling tired was from low blood sugar caused by the igf-1? I feel very similar to you as im on tren now, but I found while i was also on igf-1 it was much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Do you think your feeling tired was from low blood sugar caused by the igf-1? I feel very similar to you as im on tren now, but I found while i was also on igf-1 it was much worse.
    no i don't think it was from a low bloodsugar cause when i cut down my carbs i felt better. only litle lower on energy. thinking of upping my fat intake a bit to replace the lost calories from the carbs.

-rodge

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Greate thread! rodge- yust wondering, are you an amertur bb. or pro?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Greate thread! rodge- yust wondering, are you an amertur bb. or pro?
    i could only wish i was a pro but thats never gonna happen. i lack genetics and i would never take the amount of drugs they do.i'm willing to go far but not that far.

-rodge

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    i could only wish i was a pro but thats never gonna happen. i lack genetics and i would never take the amount of drugs they do.i'm willing to go far but not that far.

-rodge
    If you are that guy on your avatar you look good for sure!2500mgs test ew is pretty extensive. How much would you say the pros are on, in general?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    can't believe that i'm now seeing this thread.

Red...nice reply as always.

Rodge... looking good.

I've got some questions i wanna ask...but for now i'll just bump this thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    One of the sides of Avandia, Actos, etc. is fluid retention around the heart. It is a pretty rare side when used by itself, but with all of the other insulin sensitizing supps and anabolics I would have a pretty strong hunch it may be a big player in the problem. It can take anywhere from 1 to 3 months for Avandia or Actos to hit full stride in the effects they can offer, so it could be that they are really starting to hit.

Dropping the LR3 will certainly do the trick, but if you want to retain the LR3, you might consider dropping the dose of Avandia for a time. Not sure if you are taking 8 mg (4mg twice a day) or 4mg (2mg twice a day), but I would potentially try halving your dose for a few weeks and see if the problem permanently subsides.
    !
    i think you got it right,as usual. i was thinking about yesterday and i figured that it started somewhat after using the avandia,wich i toke 4mg once a day(AM). so i tried to research it a bit further and came to an dutch diabetic forum and they talked about oedeem wich i never knew what it was. but you hit the nail on the head about fluid retention and then esp around the heart. so this morning i decided to drop the avandia to see how it goes.slowly upping my carbs and starting slin again next monday.

redbaron that stuff really scared the shit out of me,so i rather leave it aside. or do you think i should lower the dose or split it up. or even switch to metformin.i don't know if metformin has the same sides? but i can research that a bit more. i really like to know your opinion on it.

-rodge

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    diet:

12:30 large can of salmon,2 table spoons of mayonaise,4 slices of bread.

-rodge

is this a pro/fat or pro.carb meal?

i would never eat mayo with bread, but thats me - i only ever eat brown organic pitta bread

good luck with your comp dude - and dont forget to show us the pics

its a pro/fat/carb
    when i'm bulking i don't really care to split it up,its the calories that counts.

-rodge

i'm feeling great again now that i dropped the avandia.

i started slin this week, 5iu AM and 10iu pwo both with 2iu hgh.
    weight is 116.5kg as of today. got some minor injurys at both my shoulders and my right elbow,but i just workout around it doing the exercises that does'nt hurt.

gonna start the aas beginning of december and that will be for 3months bulking and then straight into an cutter cyle for another 3 months cause i've decided to compete in the european championships in end of may. gonna have another break/pct after competion,and after that on with a lean bulk and again straight into another cutter and do the universe in november.

-rodge

so i ordered my cycle today wich is gonna start 28th november.

week 1-14 2500mg test-e ew
    week 1-14 400mg deca ew
    week 1-14 50mg proviron ed
    week 1-4/6 50-75mg drol

with the 4iu hgh 7/7 and slin 4 on/off

after this straight into a cutter.

-rodge

week 1-4/6 50-75mg drol

-rodge
    You get results off drol at those doses?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You get results off drol at those doses?

~Pinnacle~
    well maybe upping it to 100mg ed but i remember that when i used it when i was 18 that i blew up like a balloon.and i really don't wanna run to much orals,we will see how it goes. i'm really looking forward to get back on cause the injurys seem to be almost gone.

-rodge

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    i decided to start a log from now untill my next show wich will be in november 2006.i know this is a long time but i want to gain alot quality muscle before diet begins(3 months before).i'm almost fully recovered from a pec major surgery and can workout chest almost 100%.so now its time to go for it.

some stats:
    age 31
    weight 114kg
    height 183cm
    bf% prob around 12-13% but will check it this week to be sure.
    arms(cold measure) 48cm

at this moment i'm on:
    test-e 1000mg ew
    primo 600mg ew

ordered 500iu of jintropin wich arrives around tuesday.so then i'm gonna do(building up to) 4iu ed untill show.

gonna cycle slin 4-5 weeks on at 10iu pwo and maybe 5iu in the AM.
    lr3 igf-1 inbetween if its financial possible.

current cycle will be stopped end of october and then i'm gonna cruise on 250mg test-e a week untill january,if i make it and not start again sooner.

next cycle will prob only excist out of 2500mg test-e ew for as long as i see gains.i don't think i need anything else as i feel that test/hgh/slin/t3 with some lr3 now and then should do the job,if not were gonna adjust to new plan.

i hope i can make a daily update on how things goes and respond to as many questions/sugestions as possible.i'll become a father for the very first time in any days so if i can't respond quickly then that would be the reason,but that will i let you guys know also

-rodge

Good luck!

Looking forward to seeing your daily logs.

got my aas today and i think i'm gonna start monday allready

this is how it turned out to be:
    week 1-14 test-e 2500mg ew
    week 1-14 deca 400mg ew
    week 1-14 proviron 50mg ed
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed

i know i said i would go with drol for kickstart but my source sended me the wrong thing. so instead of waiting while returning it i'll go with the dbol,not much of a big deal anyway.

workouts are going steady at the moment and my weight has stayed 116kg so i'm really curieus as how this test dose is gonna work out for me.

-rodge

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    I love reading logs. keep us updated as much as possible. And get some pics !!

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788

correct!

goose is offline Banned
    How are things going,have not heard on your progress,for a while. What type of slin do you use? Do you get it delivered from another country?

goose4.....

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    bump, curious to see what 2.5g's of test will do.

been quite busy lately so have'nt updated in a while.

almost complete second week of current cycle. things are going great. weight has going up to 120kg. as of yesterday i'm having some sensetiv niples so gyno is on his way. had my doc prescribe me some arimidex wich i will take at 1mg ed untill symptoms clear,then lowering dose. its the first time that i use adex but i think it will fit my needs.

currently on still 4iu hgh ed and lr3 at 60mcg.
    slin was run untill last week.

when i had my doc on the phone for a prescription for the arimidex he said that my bloodwork results came back and things were looking fine. i was'nt fully recovered but liver/kidneys/cholesterol/thyroid etc. were ok. he's gonna send me the papers in a few days so i can see the values for my self,kinda curiues were my igf-1 level is.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    How are things going,have not heard on your progress,for a while. What type of slin do you use? Do you get it delivered from another country?

goose4.....
    i always use humalog wich i order online.

-rodge

supersteve Guest
    Rodge you don't drop your gh to 2iu while on igf-1?

no i keep my dose straight and just add some lr3 to it.

-rodge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information