heavydad is offline New Member

HGH therapy programs

Just wondering what everyone thinks about these HGH/Test. therapy programs that are being offered. The ones I have been looking into require some testing to be done. (blood work,hormone levels...) I am probably being overly cautious, but I dont want to get burned either.
    I have been reading these forums for a while now and I feel pretty confident with your advice. I am 39 and would like to lose this spare tire and gain a little lean mass along the way. The program I was interested in is for 3 months of a hgh/test.cyp.

Thanks Red. Is there a way (besides asking them) to check if they are legit?
    Suppose I take the other route and get Jin or another brand from China or somewhere like that. (to save a few $) where is a trusted source? I see ads all over the place. Do I trust western union type payment or should it always be a credit card transaction? Whats real and whats fake?
    Most of the questions I had have been answered by doing searches. These questions are the only ones I am not sure about.
    Last edited by heavydad; 11-10-2005 at 11:14 AM.

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Bro. you might want to remove the "who is a trusted source" question. That's against the rules. Not that I am the hall monitor or anything like that, but if you don't you are about to get scolded.

Stick around for a while, get your posts up and eventually you'll figure it out. I know how it is, I am a newb myself. But trust me, if you read a little here everyday your patience will pay off. Once you have enough posts (@25 I think) you can P.M. a mod for a source check. Just be sure you read the educational threads first so you do it the right way.

The HRT clinic that is one of the sponsors of this site is legit (see the banner under your first post in this thread). I know from experience.

Western Union seems to be the most common method of payment but some don't feel comfortable with it. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable using my credit card unless it's with a legit HRT clinic.

I am 41 and the Baron is right (as always)...a little test/GH will make you feel like a new man. He's also right about the GH. You definitely need to run that for at least 6 mos.

Last edited by limpdin; 11-09-2005 at 10:30 PM.

Sorry everbody I should have known not to ask that ? I will try to figure it out by reading more. Its a big step for me. Thanks for the responses.

drums n bass is offline New Member
    I'm happy with the HRT sponsor ,there just expensive

Thread Information