Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

For a little more clarity....

When adding 1ml of AA to 1mg (or 100IU) of LR3 IGF-1, this will create 1000 micrograms (per ml) of injectable IGF-1.

If I wanted to do 60mcg/ed then that would be 1000(mcgs)/60(mcgs ed) =32 (days of that dosage).

1 tick on an insulin syringe = 1mcg.

Is this all correct?

Oh, one more thing, assuming the 1st question is correct re: adding the AA to the LR3, how many mls will there be after adding the 1ml of AA to the 1ml of LR3. The obvious answer to me would be 2mls, but i'm not sure if it reconstitues to a different amount or not.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    When adding 1ml of AA to 1mg (or 100IU) of LR3 IGF-1, this will create 1000 micrograms (per ml) of injectable IGF-1. Yes
    If I wanted to do 60mcg/ed then that would be 1000(mcgs)/60(mcgs ed) =32 (days of that dosage). No, it would be 1000/60. So roughly 16 days

1 tick on an insulin syringe = 1mcg. Depends, 1/2cc or 1cc Slin pin? On a 1cc the 10 is 100mcg (before you say it, yes a little goes along way)

Oh, one more thing, assuming the 1st question is correct re: adding the AA to the LR3, how many mls will there be after adding the 1ml of AA to the 1ml of LR3. The obvious answer to me would be 2mls, but i'm not sure if it reconstitues to a different amount or not. What kind of LR3 are you using? Most should come with the accurate amount of AA to reconstitute 1mg
    -Jay

Blog Entries
    16 days.. yes of course. i believe i was doing the math for two bottles... thanks.

I have 1/2cc insulin syringes..... 1 tick = 10mcg?

It comes with 1ml of AA. I'll reconsitiute with the entire amount, but I'm curious if the 1ml of AA combined with the 1ml of the LR3 powder will make 1 or two mls? I suppose either way it will make 1000 mcg, which makes a 16 day cycle at 60mcg/ed.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    16 days.. yes of course. i believe i was doing the math for two bottles... thanks.

I have 1/2cc insulin syringes..... 1 tick = 10mcg?

It comes with 1ml of AA. I'll reconsitiute with the entire amount, but I'm curious if the 1ml of AA combined with the 1ml of the LR3 powder will make 1 or two mls? I suppose either way it will make 1000 mcg, which makes a 16 day cycle at 60mcg/ed.

on a 50iu slinpin each tick is 10mcg if reconstituted with 1ml AA.

1ml AA mixed with the powder is still 1ml.

-rodge

Blog Entries
    thanks big rodge. thanks hov.

Thread Information