Thread: PGF2 brand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    apocalypsebr is offline New Member

PGF2 brand

I live in brazil and the only PGF2 product avaliable here is Lutalyse, the only problem is that I've been reading a lot of threads about it here and in other forums, and you are always reporting graet results... and here in brazil... NOBODY got any result from this... no local growth, no hypo, no fat burn... anything but the side effects... and I'm almost sure that's due to the product we have here... so, can u tell me what are the brands of PGF2 you use??

*sorry for the mistakes... I'm not an english expert

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsebr
    I live in brazil and the only PGF2 product avaliable here is Lutalyse, the only problem is that I've been reading a lot of threads about it here and in other forums, and you are always reporting graet results... and here in brazil... NOBODY got any result from this... no local growth, no hypo, no fat burn... anything but the side effects... and I'm almost sure that's due to the product we have here... so, can u tell me what are the brands of PGF2 you use??

Lutylase is the same thing that is used elsewhere. I haven't run it yet, but I'm looking to in the future. I sure hope it works well....

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsebr

transdermal, i do not know, but injected is worthless.
    i have used lutalyse also.

Thread Information