Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

what are slin's sides?

besides the hypo/death thing?
    Any short/long term effects (taht is following the 4 week cycles so as to not get slin dependant).

Also what are IGF-1s sides? Perhaps i have read this but i may not remember?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    besides the hypo/death thing?
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's right..........The hypo/death thing, man you know I almost forgot about that one.

I would think death and hypo being possible sides would be more then enough to deter people from using it.

To answer your question about dependancy, there will be plenty of people chiming in to state that there is no documentation to prove dependancy on slin by over use. I for one cycle it b/c that's what works for me, strictly personal...............

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's right..........The hypo/death thing, man you know I almost forgot about that one.
    I would think death and hypo being possible sides would be more then enough to deter people from using it.

To answer your question about dependancy, there will be plenty of people chiming in to state that there is no documentation to prove dependancy on slin by over use. I for one cycle it b/c that's what works for me, strictly personal...............

that has to the worst side
    who gives a shit about been dependent if your dead

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you abuse the drug, and not give your body the right nutrients you can fall into diabetic coma. That I would say would be the worst side effect that one could experience while on slin. Then we have hypoglycemia (hypo). Hypo is the most common side effect that low BG can create while using insulin . The additional sides that are a part of hypo are dizzyness, sweat, shakes, blurred vision, tiredness and weakness (these are just a few). These side effects are minor sides and are one of the first effects that occur indicating you are going hypo.

I know insulin can effect your vision long term wise and I was also told that it can lead to brain damage too. These are more serious sides effects therefore I am assuming you would have to use slin for quite a long time and at high doses to experience sides as such. I've never come across anyone that has got brain damage from it, but I do know someone that has permenant eye site damage from insulin use. This makes total sense to me as blurred vision is one of the side effects. Happens to me all the time when I go hypo but then it seems to go away.

If you give yourself the right nutrients at right times, you shouldn't experience any of these sides, let alone the last few I mentioned. If anything, you might experience the first signs of hypo (sides like dizzyness, sweat etc) but it shouldn't go beyond that as that is when you should be consuming the right nutrients to make those sides go away.

-Gear

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    death, the worst.

Thread Information