Thread: What dosage?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member

What dosage?

Alright, before I start I know most of you are going to tell me and save money because of my age but before you do, I would like to enlighten you on my situation. I can be randomly tested at anytime as I am an athelete, so for the most part AAS can only be used once a year and if I can continue to gain during the season and for most of the year, there is a good chance I will continue with my career and make a very good living (so in this case money is not really an object). I haven't made up my mind yet to take it, just looking for input. Right now I am 6'6, 290 and "used" to be 15%bf now about 20%. I would start this cycle at age 20. Now for the question, could I make gains off of 10iu 4 on 4 off? Or 10iu eod? Or any other amount of GH (not an extreme dosage)? Also, I will most likely incorporate slin and 1 AAS cycle will be run while I am on GH. Any comments are welcome.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't recomend running GH 4 ON/OFF, I would run it straight for at least 6 months with no breaks and either run it ED, 5/2 or 6/1. And 10IU is a fairly high dose, def a very high dose to start of with. Start with a lower dose and ramp up slowly. Depending on what you want to achive, depends on the doses. The doses also depend on your age too, so you might need to take more than somebody older than you. Insulin and AAS usually works great in conjunction with GH. But my last comment will have to be that you are too young for GH.

All the best.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 02-10-2006 at 09:41 AM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    Now for the question, could I make gains off of 10iu 4 on 4 off? Or 10iu eod? Or any other amount of GH (not an extreme dosage)? Also, I will most likely incorporate slin and 1 AAS cycle will be run while I am on GH. Any comments are welcome.
    I personally don't see any benefit to running HGH 4 days on/4 days off.I'd either go EOD or 6 on/1 off.You'll do well at that dose as long as anabolics are used as well.On it's own,you won't see much of anything in terms of muscle gain.

You are an athlete,so I have no problem with you running HGH at your age.It's the novice users at your age that really have no use for it.

Good luck man.

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what kind of gains are you after? strenght or weight gain?

-rodge

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Gear- I understand. I should have clarified, I would start at 2 or 3 iu and slowly make my way up to 10iu.

Pinnacle- Thanks for the advice. I will go either 6/1 or EOD.

rodge- Maybe a little bit of both, but I am not expecting it. Mostly I want to use it as a means to help maintain both strength and weight during camp and the season.

Thread Information